Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

My Own Rishbala Story! UPDATE: ENDING - PAGE 126 (Page 23)

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
amazing part..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hiddlestoned

Lanu16 Senior Member
Lanu16
Lanu16

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Wohooo They Finally confessed...Yippee...Awesome update...

Hiddlestoned

udaymanyata07 IF-Rockerz
udaymanyata07
udaymanyata07

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
ClapClapthanks...great job...loved itClapClap

Hiddlestoned

Hiddlestoned IF-Sizzlerz
Hiddlestoned
Hiddlestoned

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged

*WARNING - NOT CENSORED!*

Ahahah, kidding. LOL

Enjoyy! Things are getting heated up between Rishbala. Wink

Part 9

RK let go of Madhu's hand and he got up off the bed. He stared at Madhu and then at the table set up in their room:

RK: You haven't eaten anything since yesterday.

Madhu: You haven't either! We just had coffee.

RK: I remember. Well, since we're stuck inside, why don't we call someone for a nice candlelight dinner? *winks* *smirks*

Madhu: What? You and candlelight dinner? Did you really just change within a minute? I've been trying for months to get you to change!

RK: Well, you succeeded didn't you biwi? Besides, we have nothing better to do.

Madhu: These feelings we have, you're just going to increase them.

RK: You said you're never leaving me, so there's nothing wrong with developing feelings. I'm not going to let you leave me now. Too late biwi!

Madhu: RK...Fine, I'll call the front desk.

RK: That's a good biwi!

Madhu got up and walked to the phone, she started dialing the front desk when suddenly she felt arms wrapping around her waist. She dropped the phone and gasped. Then she felt a head on her shoulder, a face right beside hers:

RK: Don't worry. It's just me. I've had a change of mind. No more candlelight dinner.

Madhu: RK, I'm not used to this. This new you. This new you that is able to love someone else.

RK: Get used to it biwi. It's a new me, you wanted this, you got it. Finally I don't have to hold my feelings in. I really wasn't expecting you to stay.

Madhu turned around while RK kept his arms around her; she put her hands on his chest:

Madhu: Believe it, you're stuck with me now.

RK: That's a good thing.

Madhu smiled and then blushed and looked down. RK brought his face down towards her and kissed her on her cheek. His dream from days ago was finally coming true. Madhu's heart started racing and she ran from his arms, RK grabbed her sari end, and she came to a stop. Her back was facing him and she couldn't control her heartbeat. She could feel him coming closer as the grip on her sari become lighter and lighter; she closed her eyes. She felt his arms around her again; she felt his lips on her back. She couldn't believe this was happening. He couldn't believe that he wasn't dreaming this time. It had only been a few months since he had ridiculed her and forcefully half married her. Now they were so close. RK knew what he was getting himself into. He knew that if he got this close to her now, there was no going back. But he didn't back away. He liked where he was, he liked being with his wife. Just then, exactly as RK had dreamed days ago, Madhu turned around, wrapped her arms around him, and put her head against his chest, right where his heart was. He answered her hug by wrapping his arms around her tightly. Then the words, the words he hadn't heard someone say in years slipped out of her mouth:

Madhu: I love you. I love you RK.

RK was shocked. He was silent. He didn't know how to answer her. After all, he hadn't been told he's loved in years, so he didn't know how to respond. Madhu pulled slightly away and looked up at him. He looked down into her eyes. He saw that she seemed a bit upset that he hadn't answered her "I love you" yet. He couldn't bear to see that look in her eyes, so he responded:

RK: Biwi, I love you too.

He thought to himself, "That sounded right. It probably was since she's smiling." He loved her smile. So many feelings that he had locked away within himself were finally coming free. He picked up Madhu and carried her to the bed. He put her down and then laid beside her himself:

Madhu: RK, it's still morning.

RK: If you look outside biwi, it's dark, and when it's dark, I think it's night.

Madhu: But it's just stormy!

RK: Let's put this honeymoon suite to some use now biwi, what do you say? *smirks*

RK didn't even give her a chance to answer; he rolled over and laid gently on top of her. He began kissing her neck. Then her cheeks, her forehead, and then finally, her lips. They both liked how it felt, being so close to each other. They hadn't expected to like each other's company as much as they did. RK pulled the covers over them and he finally gave his wife what she deserved. What she had earned from the very first night they got married. Love.

To be continued! 

Edited by PrittB - 05 October 2012 at 5:25pm

The following 112 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4umoklovetwilightSShah786scarce05juhi1990PoorvaArorajaasz_25cappacuinolexie123manya99Amrtinaaliahaysesree02Umair001zelja89rockstar4eva55tvcvsrik1halemakhanlipika20mrignMAK222pinkuluvddmalar3akshaya24gagsyariel1985Monics316lathaaumonigodpmpm1joa123TinkJiacoolgirl3piyushishooooonagreenbutterflyNian4lifejatreSiMi81zzinia2411honeey95Meena1428PrincessDAamerabenazkshubhangiPristineSoulbabydevilcpervaizanshimanshiornella_mgcharmingkillerpinkstarskpm_madhuApples94AroraNvaani21flowing_riverKurupbanushivaniAngeenaJeannieJAtrishnawaliyarsk16nats0101CheckmateIWinarunsunita_gm9staroneserialsMysticalRealmangelarafHot_Indo_ChillyLadyFlameNANDY_BRUForeverForUashred12Manasi_16KittuPratzzAgrata23ritzy09meettuMonami_50--Rose--dreamyjennicemeenji22saijahnaviudaymanyata07daisydee425cool_sriKaShArHi_KrishiDark_Chocolate-SmexyGhost-Blackpoisonnehakariba--Yukthi--war_is_peaceNeha10adventure_gurlsuk19AvadaKedavra-Mrinalini-bhanu_rekhagThe.Lannisterdumasharshdbmanesha76--Udhay---StephinesS-.SalmanDeewani..SajnaVe.leelaa9

trishnawaliya IF-Dazzler
trishnawaliya
trishnawaliya

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
omg finally d wall around rk heart was broken... nice yaar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arunsunita_gmHiddlestoned

dreamyjennice IF-Rockerz
dreamyjennice
dreamyjennice

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Finally...u put that suite to use...u sold have explained and analysed a bit more on how they put the suit to proper and right use... ROFL uff kya besharam thts hai mere... LOL

Hiddlestoned IF-Sizzlerz
Hiddlestoned
Hiddlestoned

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamyjennice

Finally...u put that suite to use...u sold have explained and analysed a bit more on how they put the suit to proper and right use... ROFL uff kya besharam thts hai mere... LOL

ROFL
Maybe next time I'll add more details! LOL

arunsunita_gmManasi_16

ILoveMe. IF-Addictz
ILoveMe.
ILoveMe.

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
u r giving us amazing updates at a v good pace.back to back updates.welldone.thanx a lot for pm.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index