Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

My Own Rishbala Story! UPDATE: ENDING - PAGE 126 (Page 21)

Post Reply New Post

Page 21 of 136

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged

I hope you all enjoy this! Once again, it was written in a hurry, so I'm sorry if there are any mistakes! Tongue

Part 8

Madhu started to wake up, she first got comfortable again and hugged RK, and then she realized that she was in RK's arms. She slowly got out from under his arm while trying not to wake him. She sat on the bed beside him and she stared at him, she thought, "He's not as bad as he makes himself out to be. He cares. But he hides that, why?" While she continued to stare at RK and think about him, he started to awake himself. He opened his eyes slowly and turned his face towards his wife, he smiled:

RK: Hmm biwi. I haven't slept that good in so long.

Madhu: Me either.

RK: What?

Madhu: Nothing.

RK laughed quietly and then started to get out of bed. Madhu pulled the blanket up to her shoulders because she was cold. RK noticed Madhu shivering slightly, he went towards the window and looked outside, it was still raining but the weather wasn't as bad as the night before. He turned the temperature in the room up and then went to the coffee machine. He made himself and his wife two cups of coffee. He sat on the bed and handed a cup to Madhu:

Madhu: I don't like coffee.

RK: Me either, I like my chai. But we don't have a choice here. Here take it, it'll help warm you up.

Madhu slowly grabbed the cup from his hand; her hand covered his as she took it. They met eyes for a second and then Madhu looked away:

Madhu: RK, I want to go home.

RK: I'll go to the car and get your new sari; it should be dry by now.

Madhu: Okay'don't drop it again please, I'm not going out in this.

RK: Why not? That look suits you. *smirks*

Madhu gave him a tiny glare and then watched him put on a shirt and leave the room. She sat on the bed sipping away at her coffee while she waited.

(10 minutes later.)

RK returned with her new purple sari. He had chosen it out for her, so he was eager to see what she looked like in it.

He got to the room and handed Madhu the sari:

RK: All dry!

Madhu: Thanks.

RK sat down and drank his own coffee while Madhu went to freshen up and change.

(30 minutes later.)

She walked out in the beautiful purple sari; RK couldn't stop admiring her. He had to put down his coffee and walk up to his wife. He went in front of her and then he grabbed both her hands softly:

Madhu: RK, what are you doing?

RK let go of her hands and turned around:

RK: Sorry. That sari is just amazing. I have great choice!

(RK turns and smirks.)

Madhu: Well, it is nice.

RK went and turned on the radio, just to make sure they could drive home. The weather outside didn't look too great. When he had gone to the car to get Madhu's sari, he almost lost balance himself:

Radio: 'and the weather is not! I repeat again, the weather is NOT good yet. Please remain indoors. Call in to work; don't go outside. It's dangerous. So while you all remain indoors, enjoy this song! Tera hone laga hoon from Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani.

(Song starts playing.)

~'Tera hone laga hoon

Knone laga hoon

Jab se mila hoon'~

RK looked at Madhu. She was having trouble to act as though the song wasn't making her feel odd. She started looking around while RK continued to stare at her:

RK: Biwi, we're stuck here.

RK noticed Madhu's face had fallen; he knew she was upset that they were stuck there. So he tried to cheer her up, he started slowly walking up to her and then started to sing:

RK: Teraaa, hone laga hooon'

Madhu stared at him getting closer. He reached her and then grabbed her hand; he spun her in a circle while he continued to sing. She smiled. RK was glad he was able to make her smile, her smile brightened up his day and made him smile too. His smile fell from his face and he stopped singing. He let her go, and then he walked away. He went and sat on the edge of the bed while staring down at the ground and fidgeting his hands. Madhu noticed this sudden change in him, she knew something was up; she knew something was on his mind. She walked towards him and sat on the bed beside him:

Madhu: RK? What's wrong?

RK: Nothing.

Madhu: You call me biwi and then you expect me to not know when something's wrong with you? Tell me what's wrong.

RK looked up at her. Then he slid his hand on top of hers:

RK: I'm about to tell you something, which might shock you. So don't over react.

Madhu: Alright'

RK: I'm that guy who ran away from everyone, ran away from feelings. Why? Because whenever I would become attached to someone, they'd leave me'Papa, ma, Dip'Then you walked into my life. I hated you, so much. But now, I feel, attached to you. In I don't know what way, but I do. When I see you smile, I smile. When I see you sad, I'm sad. And I'm afraid. When you pay me back'40 lakh, you'll leave me too. Just like everyone else. So I just. If you want to leave Madhu, leave now. Before it's too late, before I develop too many feelings. I don't want to be hurt like that again Madhu. Leave.

Madhu was shocked. Shocked to the extreme. She was not expecting that in a million years. RK was changing, opening up, finally. She didn't know what to say, she looked down, then up at RK, and then down again. If she paid him back, she would have to leave. It was in the contract. She looked up at RK and just watched him as he closed his eyes and looked down. She liked the way his hand felt on hers but then he slid it away. Madhu realized he was really letting her go. It was at that moment, the moment when he removed his hand from hers, in that moment she realized how much she doesn't want RK to leave her. How much she doesn't want to leave RK herself. She realized that those feelings, whatever those feelings were, were present inside her too like they were in RK. She grabbed RK's hand and put it inside her hands. She held his hand and he looked towards her:

Madhu: I'm never going to leave you RK.

RK wasn't expecting that either:

Madhu: Those feelings that you have...I have them to. I don't know what they are. We're both in the same position. You don't want me to leave you and I don't want you to leave me.

RK: Biwi...?

Madhu: By the way, that means that I don't pay you back 40 lakh!

(RK laughs.)

RK: Never pay me back. Please, never.

Madhu: I promise I won't.

Madhu and RK smiled while they locked eyes. RK slid his fingers between Madhu's fingers. Madhu laid her head on RK's shoulder and he tilted his head on her head:

Madhu: We're really stuck here?

RK: Yeah biwi. 

Edited by PrittB - 05 October 2012 at 5:24pm

The following 122 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4umokSShah786scarce05juhi1990kanu_nvlkhneelab1amulchhetryPoorvaArorajrpuljaasz_25cappacuinomisha14lexie123manya99Amrtinazelja89aliahaysevishti04Umair001sree02srik1malar3-Desire-sukritimishraMAK222pinkuluvddhalemakhankainturakiranparas99mrignlipika20swapnardyMeena1428akshaya24gagsyMonics316monigodlathaauTinkJiapiyushishooooonapmpm1katiegirlPrincessDhoneey95AameraGirl54manjusha_92greenbutterflysunu123jatreflowing_riverzzinia2411SiMi81kshubhangibgscribeNian4lifeANI0benazShima_VivianPristineSoulbabydevilornella_mganshimanshicpervaizcharmingkillerstar_777Apples94pinkstarskpm_madhuAroraNJeannieJAvaani21LoveSanaRuthlessQueenKuruptrishnawaliyanats0101CheckmateIWinarunsunita_gmvijayarviangelarafMysticalRealm9staroneserialsamrithasmeetturitzy09ForeverForUNANDY_BRULadyFlameashred12Manasi_16KittuPratzz..Tangled..--Rose--dreamyjenniceMonami_50udaymanyata07saijahnavidaisydee425cool_srinehakariba-SmexyGhost-SHINYSHREYABlackpoisonSaiS--Yukthi--..Cute_Angel..-StephinesS-war_is_peaceNeha10adventure_gurlThe.Lannistersuk19-Mrinalini-.SajnaVe.bhanu_rekhagdumasharshdb--Udhay--.SalmanDeewani.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Own Rishbala Story! UPDATE: ENDING - PAGE 126 (Page 21)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

babydevil

Goldie

babydevil

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
ooh i loved it ! osm !!!! 

Amazing  ! I loved the confession and Rk cheering up madhu ! and 40 lakhs talk LOL

yeeiii I'm the first one !! Dancing

Edited by babydevil - 04 October 2012 at 10:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neelab1Hiddlestoned

Marie_789

IF-Dazzler

Marie_789

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Yeah it was too awesome update...The way RK opened up to Madhu it was awesome.

Update Soon.
Thanx for update

PM me when you update.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neelab1Hiddlestoned

dreamyjennice

IF-Rockerz

dreamyjennice

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Oops yeh toh senti wala ho gaya... Rare yaar war a waste of ym suite...and night without pillows in one small bed under one blanket...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hiddlestoned

Monami_50

IF-Rockerz

Monami_50

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Yay...u updated.U knw i was just thinking about the next update nd saw ur pm.I so luvd rishbala confession...aww so cute.They seem happy now to be stuck together in the suite...he he he.

Hiddlestoned

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamyjennice

Oops yeh toh senti wala ho gaya... Rare yaar war a waste of ym suite...and night without pillows in one small bed under one blanket...

Don't worry! It'll get better soon, they're stuck their another night aren't they!? Wink

.SajnaVe.

IF-Stunnerz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Loveeed it supeeer Updateee 

Hiddlestoned

Jhanvi11

Jhanvi11

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Thank you soo much))) very interesting))

Hiddlestoned

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.