Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

My Own Rishbala Story! UPDATE: ENDING - PAGE 126 (Page 121)

Post Reply New Post

Page 121 of 136

Pujark3

Pujark3

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Update plz update plz update plz:-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nehakaribaSaiSHiddlestoned

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Own Rishbala Story! UPDATE: ENDING - PAGE 126 (Page 121)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged

Hi everyone, I hope you all enjoy this part. Just also wanted to give the news that within the next few parts, things will get clear. All misunderstandings will be cleared, and the mysterious caller will be revealed. Why? Well because this FF is coming to an end is why! 

Also, I'm dead tired now, living off of four hours sleep from last night, I studied, went to work, obsessed over Rishbala, and edited this part. It's 3am now, time for me to sleep! Hence, PMs for this will be sent out when I wake up, and sorry if there are still mistakes after I edited...I'm so tired, I can't even keep my eyes open ahaha, anyways good night all you wonderful people. <3

Recap: Pregnancy Biwi Special Part Two

Part 28 – Dealing With Pregnant Biwi Part Three

6 months had passed since the news of an upcoming child in RK and Madhu's lives.

The mysterious caller had called once every month to remind RK of how many days were left until the "unknown father's child" would be born.

RK put it on himself to figure out who was behind everything. He hadn't wanted to tell anyone else due to the disgrace it would cause Madhu. He even went as far as hiding it from Bittuji. 

Madhu suddenly woke up and sat up straight. She looked at her sleeping husband and then at the time. 3:54AM.

She shook her husband.

Madhu: RK…

RK stirred in bed.

RK: Biwi, sleep.

Madhu: I want ice cream…mint chocolate ice cream.

RK: Get some biwi. Goodnight.

Madhu: RK! Where do I get that from now?!

RK: Call someone, goodnight biwi.

Madhu sat staring straight for a minute and then she turned towards her husband again; she shook him harder.

Madhu: RK wake up! I need you! I can't get it alone!

RK: BIWI! LET ME SLEEP. We'll get your ice cream tomorrow! Just sleep! Jeez, who asks for ice cream at 4 in the morning?

RK, who had been irritated lately by his wife's mood swings but hadn't shown her, finally blew up. No, not because he was irritated this time, rather because he had forgotten his wife was pregnant.

RK heard sobbing from his right. He groaned and sat up to see his wife crying. He looked towards her stomach and saw the baby bump, his eyes widened. "Good going RK…good luck this time," he thought to himself.

RK: Mad…Madhu…I forgot…

Madhu looked at him with wide eyes.

Madhu: You put this child in me…YOU FORGOT YOUR OWN CHILD?! ALREADY?! He or she isn't even born yet! RK HOW COULD YOU! You had said you're ready for a child! But you can't even remember your child now?!?!

RK stared at his wife and let her explode with anger; after all, this time he knew he was wrong. Once Madhu went silent and looked away from RK, he placed an arm around her shoulders. She shrugged his arm off and got out of bed.

Madhu: I want my ice cream right now.

RK: Yes, ma'am.

RK got out of bed and followed his wife to their car. They drove around for an hour when eventually they found a mini market with a variety of ice cream choices.

RK paid for her ice cream and she didn't even wait a second to open it.

She ate away; as if it was the first time she had seen ice cream.

RK didn't care about all she had put him through lately, in that moment, her smile made him forget everything. He felt as though it was just him and her standing there in that moment. 

He walked up to her as she ate the ice cream. He caressed the side of her face, kissed her forehead, and then smiled. She smiled back with ice cream on the tip of her nose. RK moved his face closer and gently kissed the ice cream off her nose. She went cross-eyed for a second while watching him and then they shared a laugh; their first laugh in days.

Madhu's mood had swung a lot, but it hadn't reached happiness in a few days. RK was glad they were sharing that moment right there, he didn't regret being woken up at 4 am for ice cream even one bit.

Once they returned home, Patil, who handed them a package once again, greeted them.

Patil: Chief, mailman was out early today. This is for bhabiji.

RK: At 4 am?!

RK, who had been receiving mysterious calls, was suddenly suspicious of the package. It felt like dj vu to him. RK grabbed the package from Patil and told him to leave.

RK continued to walk to the stairs, as if they hadn't received a package.

RK realized Madhu still stood in the doorway. He turned to see her staring at him confused.

RK: Madhu?

Madhu: What's in my package?

RK: We'll check it tomorrow.

Madhu: I want to know now.

RK knew it was a losing battle on his end and so before he walked up to his wife, he opened it.

It was from…

RK: Trishna?!

RK was shocked but a bit nervous as well. He felt as though if something bad were in the package, then he'd have to deal with his emotional wife again.

As much as he didn't want to give Madhu the package, he had no choice.

The minute Madhu heard her sister's name, she came running towards RK and grabbed the package.

Madhu: Didu?!

At the top of the package, there lay a note. Madhu picked it up and handed RK the package. She began reading the note out loud.

Madhu: Glycerine…Congratulations on your pregnancy. I really mean it this time. I know, I haven't treated you the best in the past few days…well, months, or has it been years? Feels like it's been years since I've called you Glycerine. Anyways, I made a mistake. I'd like to say I'm so sorry for that.

Madhu began to tear up as she read it. RK stood there silent and let his wife take in the note. Madhu continued reading.

Madhu: I went against god Madhu. God. They say that if two people are meant to be together, then they will be. You and RK…were destined to be together. It was destiny. I didn't believe that, not until I found out you were pregnant. It was then that I realized how much you both must love each other. I was so hell-bent on breaking you two up for my own purposes; little did I know that you two were meant to be together. I was stupid Madhu. Please forgive me for that. I wish you the best in life and all the happiness in the world. Unfortunately I won't be around for when mini Kundra is born because I've booked a movie as the lead finally! I'll be travelling for that. But I truly wish you the best. Love, your didu, heroine. Now and forever. P.S. I sent a green baby nightie because I wasn't sure of whether it's a boy or girl. Send me a letter to let me know when you find out!

By the time Madhu had finished reading, silent tears were falling from her eyes as RK stood in front of her smiling. He knew they were tears of happiness.

Madhu pulled out the cute little green baby nightie Trishna had sent and she lifted it up to show RK.

Madhu: For…

RK: Our baby. Mini Kundra.

Madhu pushed herself into RK's arms and let her happy tears fall. He wrapped his arms around her. Though he was happy, a thought suddenly hit his mind; "Trishna was a suspect, if it's not her…then who?"

Precap:

Leap to the nine month point in pregnancy. 

The following 80 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4preet_21umokSShah786jaasz_25lexie123Amrtinazelja89aliahaysetreasuretrowelnesrinapinkuluvddhalemakhankainturakiransvirenMonics316fluffycloudslathaaumaaneet93shooooonamanjusha_92Aamerasheethalruchshahflowing_riverkshubhangiSiMi81angelicdeeptiPristineSoulpinkstarskpm_madhuanushka2112Apples94ranitharock_ruviButifuleyescutestar12shivanirajputhemvbJeannieJASimple-GirlKurupMarie_789Whypadhuapplenpeachesarunsunita_gmmauaameettusaijahnaviManasi_16ashred12NANDY_BRULadyFlameritzy09cool_sriMy_VivJaan..Cute_Angel..Zara_92BlackpoisonMiss_uliulideepak148DonnaHarveywar_is_peacet_areebMischiefManaged-Mrinalini-nahtani88shalini_sadventure_gurlnehakariba--Yukthi--susan7SaiS.SalmanDeewani.--Udhay--dumasleelaa9manesha76_Sparkles_hifzaa

Aishah8

Goldie

Aishah8

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Amazing! Yay I'm first to comment. Wow this update was really easy to picture after yesterday's epi live how rk is really supportive towards madhu! A really brilliant update very sad that u r ending this though please don't you can do monthly updates? Always amazing update! Aw an never thought trisna would become this nice. Very cute.

Edited by Aishah8 - 08 December 2012 at 1:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HiddlestonedSaiS

deepak148

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SaiSHiddlestoned

shalini_s

IF-Sizzlerz

shalini_s

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
hmm.. nice progress... Trishna sent her something... waiting to c who that mystery person is..

HiddlestonedSaiS

nehakariba

IF-Sizzlerz

nehakariba

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
fab

SaiSHiddlestoned

Marie_789

IF-Dazzler

Marie_789

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Nice update.Ok this suspense is really eating me up PrittB. Pl reveal the mystery fast...

Continue Soon. 

HiddlestonedSaiS

My_VivJaan

IF-Rockerz

My_VivJaan

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
nice update...

waiting 4 nxt prt ... update it soon dear...

SaiSHiddlestoned

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.