Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

My Own Rishbala Story! UPDATE: ENDING - PAGE 126 (Page 105)

Post Reply New Post

Page 105 of 136

kendra

Goldie

kendra

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
wow junior rk or madhu on wayDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiSHiddlestoned

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Own Rishbala Story! UPDATE: ENDING - PAGE 126 (Page 105)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kendra

wow junior rk or madhu on wayDay Dreaming

Thumbs Up

vaani21SaiS

kendra

Goldie

kendra

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
waiting eagerly for ur next update...
want to see rk dealing with mood swings of madhuROFL

SaiSHiddlestoned

deepak148

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SaiSHiddlestoned

christene

christene

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
SmileClapWow Superb dear  SmileClapplz continue writing . i'm waiting for the next part plz when will u update it SmileTongueClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arunsunita_gmSaiSHiddlestoned

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Hey, thanks everyone! I'm just finishing up a bit of work and then will continue to write the next update. I started it last night, I'm sure you all will enjoy it. I'll try to update as soon as I can.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

Recap:

RK lets out how he feels about his mother in front of her. All maids (except Patil) get fired because the news of the upcoming child was leaked to the press by an insider. RK reassures Madhu that everything will be fine. RK and Madhu get close and take in the good news of an upcoming child.

Part 26 – Dealing With Pregnant Biwi Part One

A few days had passed since the news of Madhu's pregnancy was out. Madhu had begun to show symptoms of her pregnancy, which had RK running around like crazy.

RK slowly opened his eyes. He stretched and looked towards the right. He saw Madhu sitting in bed with a straight face. She was lost in thought. She held the blanket up to her bare shoulders. RK sat up and looked at his wife.

RK: Madhu?

Madhu sat still. RK shook her shoulders and she looked towards RK.

RK: I thought you had become a stat…

Madhu: RK!

RK: Huh?

Madhu: RK…I have a question.

RK: Ask away.

Madhu: Is it possible, to get pregnant, when I'm already pregnant? Last nigh…

RK burst into laughter. Madhu stared at him with wide eyes. Then suddenly her face turned irritated. RK spoke while laughing.

RK: Does being pregnant make you stupid too?

RK kept laughing until Madhu punched his arm.

RK: OW!

RK looked at Madhu who was clearly furious. "Oh no…," thought RK.

Madhu: I. Am. Not. Stupid! You are! WHAT kind of husband are you RK?! You're laughing at me?! I was serious. Instead of answering me, you laughed…YOU LAUGHED.

Madhu was beginning to explode when suddenly she burst into tears. She covered her face with her hands and bent over to lean against her knees. She was covered with the blanket in the front, but the minute she bent over, RK saw her bare back. He smiled…"No, focus RK, your wife's crying…how do I handle this? I had heard about mood swings but like this? God please help me…," thought RK.

RK placed his hand on her bare back and rubbed it to comfort her.

RK: I'm sorry biwi. I didn't know you were serious…to answer your question, no that's not possible…so shh. It's fine. I love you.

Madhu looked up towards RK and she smiled.

Madhu: Really?

RK: Really.

Madhu: I love you too!

Madhu flung herself into RK and he wrapped his arms around her. "That was easier than I thought," RK thought. He smiled and held in his laughter. Madhu was like a bomb waiting to explode and RK didn't know how to properly deal with his pregnant wife yet.

Suddenly Madhu jumped out of bed and ran towards the bathroom. RK watched her run while he admired her bare body, which only her undergarments covered. He got up himself and ran after her.

RK got to the bathroom and saw Madhu bent over the toilet. She looked sick. RK was about to get close to help her when suddenly she raised her hand.

Madhu: RK no. I don't want you to see me like this.

RK: I'm your husband. I have every right to see you in each and every form. No matter what you look like.

Madhu didn't argue with him. He walked over and held her hair for her while she experienced morning sickness. After she threw up, she slowly got up and walked towards the sink. RK followed. She rinsed her mouth and then looked through the mirror at RK behind her. He looked worried. She smiled.

Madhu: This is normal RK. I'm fine.

RK: I know…I just…

Madhu: I told you that I didn't want you to see me like this. Your fault! You should've listened.

RK: Our future beautiful daughter is making you look like crap.

Madhu's face began to turn angry. Before she could say anything, RK spoke up.

RK: Kidding biwi! You look beautiful all the time. When you're sick…

RK wrapped his arms around Madhu's waist.

RK:…when you're tired…

RK kissed Madhu's neck. She closed her eyes.

RK:…when you're bored…

RK pulled on Madhu's bra strap to reveal her entire shoulder. He kissed her shoulder. Madhu felt goose bumps and her heart started racing.

RK:…when you're angry…

RK's lips moved towards her back.

RK:…when you're happy…

Madhu turned around to face him. She blushed as RK smiled at her. He loved when he made her feel aroused. He loved the look on her face. RK began moving closer to kiss Madhu's lips. When their lips were nearly touching, Madhu ran off. RK watched her run out of the bathroom and he smiled. She turned to look at RK, she stuck out her tounge and she giggled.

RK smiled, blushed, and looked down; he ran his hand through his hair and then looked back up.

RK then walked out of the bathroom to get ready as his wife was.

Precap:

Pregnant Biwi Special Continued!

The following 94 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4pinklilliesumoksimran2608SShah786juhi1990lovebadhanlexie123Amrtinazelja89aliahaysepinkuluvddhalemakhansvirenMonics316paras99lathaaulali_lalimaaneet93Smiley1279manjulak18samspriyanka09snehasedsheethalruchshahshooooonaAamerakainturakiransuhaa0_OLoveRomance0SiMi81flowing_riverRed_OpiumPujark3kshubhangissafdarPristineSoulApples94-Siaa-anushka2112pinkstarscutestar12shivanirajputbabydevilhemvb--Ritzz--vaani21rock_ruviaan-rish_SK_Marie_789applenpeacheslove.piyalimauaaAsyalovertrishnawaliyaarunsunita_gmnats0101KurupJeannieJAanoneecool_sriMonami_50saijahnavianiiee--Rose--KittuPratzzritzy09meettuManasi_16LadyFlameNANDY_BRUashred12nahtani88-Mrinalini-MischiefManagedkeenu_kk--Yukthi--..Cute_Angel..SaiSwar_is_peace-StephinesS-BlackpoisonMiss_uliuliSHINYSHREYAdeepak148.SalmanDeewani.--Udhay--manesha76_Sparkles_leelaa9dumasbhanu_rekhag.SajnaVe.

SaiS

IF-Sizzlerz

SaiS

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Very Nice Update Pritt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hiddlestoned

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.