Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

My Own Rishbala Story! UPDATE: ENDING - PAGE 126 (Page 105)

shooooona Senior Member
shooooona
shooooona

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
nice part

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanmaya.-Pritt-

SiMi615 Goldie
SiMi615
SiMi615

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
RIP Deepali-Vamp, you'll be sorely missed! Cry

***"You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul." ~Julie de Lespinasse ***

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pritt-

...Seema... IF-Addictz
...Seema...
...Seema...

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Ice cream at 4am in morning wah madhu k mood swings.dat mysterious caller i think dat so called thrishna courier must have some connection to dat caller.hope da mystery solves soon.great going prett and thanx a lot for pm.

-Pritt-

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Superb update Pritt, loved it!
RishBala r so cute and adorable, the IceCream part will remain in my heart for a long time, How romantic! Tongue

I loved Trishna's redemption! It was well made and the gift was so cute!

P.S : I loved the spoiler! LOL

Waiting for the Next update now! Thanks for making me a beautiful siggie and updating this FF in spite of your busy schedule and Take care Pritt!! Smile Hug

Edited by --Udhay-- - 08 December 2012 at 9:58am

-Pritt-

Kurup IF-Dazzler
Kurup
Kurup

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
I truly wonder y prgnant females have the urge to have an icecream late after midnite.  I never understood that concept at alll...Thank God that we have some hotels here in India which are oepn 24 x 7 and thank god that they luckily provide ice creams at any point of time...

Hey who is this annonymous person calling RK...no details about it so far, not even a hint...Trishna was the suspect just like rk thought even i felt its trishna, now who could it b...

-Pritt-

-Pritt- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pritt-
-Pritt-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kurup

I truly wonder y prgnant females have the urge to have an icecream late after midnite.  I never understood that concept at alll...Thank God that we have some hotels here in India which are oepn 24 x 7 and thank god that they luckily provide ice creams at any point of time...

Hey who is this annonymous person calling RK...no details about it so far, not even a hint...Trishna was the suspect just like rk thought even i felt its trishna, now who could it b...

I'm building the suspense! :D
This FF will be ending soon, and then in the last part, the mysterious caller will be revealed. I know some people won't like the end to this, but some people really will! The ending I thought of will either be extremely liked by some or extremely disliked by others! I'm guessing liked...I like it myself. LOL
pinkstars Goldie
pinkstars
pinkstars

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Cute one...And the best spoiler...

-Pritt-

.Bonfire_Heart. IF-Stunnerz
.Bonfire_Heart.
.Bonfire_Heart.

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
2 good pritt..
Loved it:-):-):-):-):-)

-Pritt-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index