My Own Rishbala Story! UPDATE: ENDING - PAGE 126 - Page 44

Posted: 11 years ago
PRITTT! Seriously! I jump in joy to see another update and I get this- Dil thod diya tumne meri🥺😭
But then I have to say ( grudgingly😔) that it was a very well written part so if you follow it up with future adorable parts very very fast then I might, just might consider forgiving you ( OK who am I kidding, one Rishbala lovey dovey scene and I'll forgive you in a heartbeat🤗)
That a gr8 update dear...btw is it dipali who sent those pictures...or trishna?? Whoever it is...I hope he clears out everythin soon...otherwise he'll be in a gr8 trouble...
Originally posted by ranitha

PRITTT! Seriously! I jump in joy to see another update and I get this- Dil thod diya tumne meri🥺😭
But then I have to say ( grudgingly😔) that it was a very well written part so if you follow it up with future adorable parts very very fast then I might, just might consider forgiving you ( OK who am I kidding, one Rishbala lovey dovey scene and I'll forgive you in a heartbeat🤗)

Sorry for breaking your heart! Here's a hug: 🤗
😆
And thanks so much! I'll be sure to give you lovey dovey scenes! I'll be forgiven soon! 👍🏼
Originally posted by smdosi

That a gr8 update dear...btw is it dipali who sent those pictures...or trishna?? Whoever it is...I hope he clears out everythin soon...otherwise he'll be in a gr8 trouble...

Thanks!! 😳 And you'll have to wait and see! 👍🏼
😭 I don't like it. Next update please
Originally posted by deepak148

😭 I don't like it. Next update please

😆
Knew there'd be a few people who don't like it! It'll be updated within a day or two! 👍🏼
Thanks and update whenever u r free
Originally posted by deepak148

Thanks and update whenever u r free

For sure! I'm free now! 👍🏼 I have the next part written, but I want everyone to read this part before I post the next one. I'm evil like that, I like making people wait. 
Hey congo pritt.
Superb update nd coz of suspense i liked it very much we all know that's important. Nd i like twist nd suspenses...:-)
Originally posted by meenu09

Hey congo pritt.
Superb update nd coz of suspense i liked it very much we all know that's important. Nd i like twist nd suspenses...:-)

Thanks dear! 😳 Yay glad you like them! I like suspense and twists, etc. as well! 👍🏼