Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: shalini_s

rocking first day.. lets c how the 2nd day is..

Writing up the second day right now! 
It'll be up by tomorrow! 👍🏼
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Nice Part 

waiting for the next part 😛
-Pritt- thumbnail

Hope you all enjoy it!

Recap:

Madhu tries comforting Sikky but RK doesn't approve.

Part 19 – Dil Se Soch RK

When RK got to his room, he saw Madhu sitting on the bed, lost in thought. He walked up to her and sat on the side of the bed and faced her. He placed one of his hands on the side of her face and she looked at him:

Madhu: What are you doing RK?

RK: Spending time with my biwi is all.

Madhu: No. I mean…you switch, from RK to Rishabh and then back to RK. I never know what side you're going to show and when. It's hard, dealing with two people in one. Why'd you pull me away from Sikky when he's going through so much?

RK: Biwi, I've known Sikky longer than you. I know his intentions. He loses Dipali, he'll go for you. He doesn't have the guts to commit suicide; it was all an act for sympathy. And you gave it to him. But don't worry. I've put Bittuji on Sikky watch for you.

RK removed his hand from Madhu's face and got up, he turned his back towards her and continued:

RK: And for the whole RK/Rishabh deal…I'm sorry. Sorry that you don't like dealing with two sides to me. But have you ever thought how I feel? I'm the one, fighting with my feelings. There's times when I don't know why I act the way I do, there's times when I'm confused about how I'm feeling. It's hard for you, but it's harder for me.

Madhu looked down, she hadn't thought about that. She got up off the bed and hugged her husband from behind:

Madhu: I'm sorry. I didn't know you felt that way. Why don't you just stop fighting with your feelings, do what your heart tells you.

RK turned around, faced his wife, and simply said:

RK: If I did that, I wouldn't have found you. 

And he walked off. Madhu didn't realize that if RK had been thinking with his heart then he never would've met Madhu. She didn't realize that if he had been thinking with his heart then she never would have become his adhi adhuri biwi.  She sat back down and thought about it, "Is it good that he doesn't do what his heart tells him…? No, he's still hurting on the inside, I have to do something about that."

(An hour later)

It was time to sleep. RK got into bed while Madhu still sat thinking on the bed. He turned his back towards her and she noticed that:

RK: Go to sleep Madhu.

"Madhu? Why'd he call me that?" thought Madhu. Something was bothering him. Madhu laid down and faced his back. She slid closer and put her arm around him. He stayed with his back towards her but he felt comfortable, knowing his wife was there with him. She kissed his back and closed her eyes to sleep; he smiled. Eventually they both fell asleep.

(Morning)

RK awoke first, he hadn't been able to sleep well last night, and so he wasn't surprised that he woke up before his wife.

They were still in the same position; his back towards her and her arm around him while her face touched his bare back. He slowly, while making sure not to wake up Madhu, turned to face her. She moved slightly and curled herself up into a ball. RK pulled the covers over her and saw a strand of hair on her face. He very gently moved the piece of hair out of her face. He smiled, kissed her on her forehead and then she slowly opened her eyes. She smiled as well and then threw her arm around him again, but this time he was facing her. He laughed:

RK: Biwi, I think it's time to wake up, not sleep!

Madhu: Mmm, just a bit longer.

RK didn't complain, he put his arm around her, forgetting everything that he was feeling last night. And then they slid closer to each other and he closed his eyes again.

What the upcoming day awaited them, even they didn't know.

Precap:

Fights, fights, and more fights. But between who? Wait to see! 

maaneet93 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
very interesting
loved the end timbit
can't wait for more!
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice update.. waiting for the day to start.. hope Madhu understands RK better..
ironwitch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Awww so sweet!
But you had to ruin it with the precap didn't you😡-You better update fast before I come after you with a pitchfork😆
-Pritt- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ranitha

Awww so sweet!

But you had to ruin it with the precap didn't you😡-You better update fast before I come after you with a pitchfork😆

🤣
Sorryyy! 
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Very nice.The last scene was cho chweet...aww
👏 Nice story. you must be JK Rowling of this forum :D. I loved it
-Pritt- thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepak148