Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

My Own Rishbala Story! UPDATE: ENDING - PAGE 126 (Page 48)

Post Reply New Post

Page 48 of 136

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dia_12

waiting for ur updates ssoo long :( but understand u have exams. just encouraging U :)

Yup, thanks, and I'm so sorry for the long wait! But the wait will be over in just hours! I'm currently in the middle of writing part 16 while I'm also studying LOL. Multitasking Thumbs Up!

Edited by PrittB - 15 October 2012 at 5:13pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Own Rishbala Story! UPDATE: ENDING - PAGE 126 (Page 48)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dia_12

Dia_12

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
awwh dont do that it will interfere with ur studying. u really love ur rishabala  i can tell

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hiddlestoned

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

awwh dont do that it will interfere with ur studying. u really love ur rishabala  i can tell

I do love them LOL!
But it's been too long without part 16. I don't want to disappoint anyone, so I'll have a part up in a few hours! Tongue

Dia_12

Dia_12

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
soo sweet of u i love them 2 RISHABALA rockkzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hiddlestoned

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged

soo sweet of u i love them 2 RISHABALA rockkzz

Thankss Embarrassed and yup they do!! 

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

It's finally time for Part 16! Sorry it's so late! I did once again, write this while also studying for exams LOL. I hope you all enjoy it though. Embarrassed Also notice the new title? I hope you guys like that too! It was suggested by shooona! 

Recap:

RK manages to get Madhu to forgive him and then finds out she was never even mad at him.

Part 16 - Khoon Ka Rishta

RK and Madhu's day had been going by good so far. They had made it past lunch without any disturbances, not even from the Bhatias. It was just after RK and Madhu had finished lunch, they were getting up from the table when a maid walked towards them:

Maid: Chief, someone's at the door.

RK: Who?

Bittuji ran towards them:

Bittu: Chief, it's Trishna!

Madhu: Di?

RK: Trishna...hm?

RK smirked and Madhu got up and ran towards the door, where she saw her sister standing with her arms crossed. Trishna smiled. RK and Bittuji followed behind and saw Madhu staring at her sister. Madhu ran to give her sister a hug but Trishna backed away. Trishna put her hands up:

Trishna: What are you doing?

Madhu: Di...

(Trishna cuts her off)

Trishna: Sindoor. Ah, so you've finally made it official. Why wasn't I invited?

Madhu: I didn't know if yo...

(Trishna cuts her off again)

Trishna: RK, you married HER?

Trishna made a gesture towards Madhu with a look of disgust on her face. Madhu put her head down and RK's hands rolled up into fists and he gave a dirty look to Trishna:

RK: Bittuji, who let this women into RK's mansion?

Trishna: Oh, it's still RK mansion? That's a shocker. I was expecting something along the lines of RK-Madhubala mansion.

RK: Bittuji, tell her to leave.

Madhu turned around and looked at her husband:

Madhu: No. It's my di.

Trishna: To hell with your "di". You're dead to me Madhubala.

RK watched his wife's face fall and her eyes fill up with tears. She looked down and then turned back around to look at her sister with remorseful eyes:

Madhu: I'm sor...

(Trishna cuts her off and raises her hand up)

Trishna: Don't even. Don't try to apologize. You stole my dream. You proved that only blood relations are real, not step. Goodbye Madhubala. I hope you and your new husband never stay happy.

And with that Trishna turned around to walk out the doors. Madhu put a hand out as if to stop her but it was too late. Madhu's hand dropped and tears flowed from her eyes. She fell to her knees. RK rushed over to her and bent down to pick her up. She wouldn't get up, so knelt down beside her:

RK: You don't need people, who don't appreciate you, in your life biwi.

Madhu: R...

She couldn't even finish; she buried herself in his arms and let out all the tears that were dwelling up in her eyes. RK tightened his arms around her to comfort her:

Madhu: Di...Heroine...I..

RK: Shhh.

RK kept Madhu in his arms until she started to quiet down. Soon she was just whimpering. He picked her up and carried her to their room. He sat her down on the edge of their bed. She put her head down and put her hands together. RK got onto his knees in front of her and grabbed both her hands. A tear began to fall from Madhu's eye and he stopped it with his finger. He got the tear on his finger and showed it to Madhu:

RK: Biwi, you see this? This tear? I don't want to see anymore of these falling from your beautiful eyes. I messed things up between your family and you, so I will fix them. I promise you biwi.

Madhu looked up at RK:

Madhu: Really?

RK: I rarely make promises, but when I do, I don't break them.

Madhu: Thank y...

(RK places a finger over his lips)

RK: Nope, no thank yous or sorries now, we're married.

Madhu smiled and that automatically lit up RK's face:

RK: A smile. Good biwi. That's what I like to see.

Madhu and RK locked eyes and she jumped forwards and wrapped her arms around his neck, which caught him off guard. He fell back off his knees and hit the floor, with Madhu on top of him. He chuckled, rolled over so he was on top of her and then kissed Madhu on the lips. He pulled away from her mouth slowly then:

RK: I love you Mrs. Madhubala Kundra.

(Madhu smiles)

Madhu: I love you more Mr. Rishabh Kundra!

RK: Impossible. I love you just as much.

Madhu smiled and just hugged him tight. They began to play wrestle, with quick, random kisses in between. But it was almost time for dinner. What would happen at the dinner table this time?

To be continued! 

Precap:

Dipali tries her best to make RK jealous by getting close to Sikky.

Edited by PrittB - 15 October 2012 at 9:13pm

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4umoksimran2608SShah786neelab1jaasz_25lexie123Amrtinazelja89aliahaysesrik1halemakhankainturakiranpinkuluvddmalar3Meena1428mrignlathaaumonigodlali_lalipmpm1TinkJiashooooonasunu123Aameraday_lilyNian4lifeSiMi81Dia_12kshubhangiShima_VivianPristineSoulvaani21Apples94pinkstarsranithaJeannieJA_SK_9staroneserialsvijayarviangelarafHot_Indo_Chilly-kavita-nats0101arunsunita_gmtrishnawaliyaKurupRuthlessQueenanoneecool_sridreamyjenniceMonami_50saijahnaviManasi_16ashred12--Rose--KittuPratzzritzy09meettuLadyFlameMischiefManaged-Mrinalini-adventure_gurl-SmexyGhost-..Cute_Angel...SalmanDeewani.--Udhay--dumasleelaa9bhanu_rekhagmanesha76-AmandaRulz-

Dia_12

Dia_12

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
nice update love reading it. good thing ur keeping with the current track:) RK what a cutie

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arunsunita_gmHiddlestoned

adventure_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

adventure_gurl

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
 RK won't pay Deepali any mind lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arunsunita_gmHiddlestoned

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.