Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

My Own Rishbala Story! UPDATE: ENDING - PAGE 126 (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 136

jyoti12345

jyoti12345

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Dear , prittB  u r  update is really nice...
expect you continue...and update soon...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hiddlestoned

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Own Rishbala Story! UPDATE: ENDING - PAGE 126 (Page 16)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shooooona

shooooona

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
amazing part

Hiddlestoned

..Cute_Angel..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Cute_Angel..

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Awesome updatesSmile

Hiddlestoned

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged

Hi guys, I managed to take some time out of studying and write up a long part 7. I'm sure all of you will enjoy this part! LOL

Part 7

RK was driving home while Madhu kept track of where they were, just in case he decided to make a detour. They were 30 minutes from home, when suddenly a terrible storm began to approach. The black clouds were clearly visible in front of them:

Madhu: RK, you're driving into the storm! Maybe we should turn around? 
RK: This is the only way home biwi. No turning back now.

Thunder struck right before them, it startled both of them. The dark clouds were approaching quickly, the wind was getting faster and stronger, and the rain was beginning to pour:

RK: Maybe you're right. We should turn around.

RK quickly made a U-turn and sped away from the upcoming storm. They got far enough from the storm that they were able to stop the car for a few minutes and think of what to do. Madhu turned on the radio:

Radio: The weather's getting bad, everyone stay indoors. It is NOT safe to be outside. Heavy winds and showers will be hitting us very shortly. I repeat, stay indoors. 

Madhu looked at RK with eyes that showed obvious fear in them, and eyes that asked him "What are we going to do now?":

RK: Let's go to the nearest hotel.
Madhu: Quick! Or all the rooms might get taken. 

RK sped faster than he had all day. They reached a nearby hotel within 10 minutes. It was raining and the wind was terribly fast. RK parked the car and jumped out of the car. He was a buff guy, so the wind didn't affect him much. He rushed over to Madhu's door and opened it, she got out of the car and RK closed her door. The minute she got out, a gust of wind made her lose her balance, she fell into RK's arms and her scarf blew over his face. They locked eyes and let the rain fall on top of them. It was as if they were in their own world now, they didn't realize that the storm was getting bad. Then RK broke the silence: 

RK: Filmy. Biwi, you're too light, you'll fly away with the wind. 

Madhu looked at him and knew what he was going to do; RK bent down and picked up his wife, just as she had expected. He carried her into the main hall and continued to walk up to the guy at the front desk:

Madhu: There's no wind here, put me down, I can walk RK.
RK: I don't know biwi, you tend to lose your balance a lot, and I don't want to have to take care of an injured biwi. 

RK raised an eyebrow and looked at her; Madhu turned her face, as if to ignore the fact that her husband was carrying her around in the hotel building. They reached the front desk:

Hotel Worker: Room for two? Honeymoon suite, or'?
RK: One honeymoon suite please. 

Madhu stared up at her husband in shock:

Madhu: What are you doing?!
RK: Biwi, I've stayed in many hotel rooms before. The best room is always the honeymoon suite. Don't worry; I don't plan on having a honeymoon with you anytime soon.

Madhu was so bothered by RK, not because he chose the honeymoon suite, rather because he had already stayed in one before. She began thinking to herself how that was even possible. "Do hotels give out honeymoon suites to one person? Well, he is RK, the superstar." While Madhu continued thinking, RK paid for the room and started walking towards the elevator:

Madhu: RK wait, our clothes are wet.
RK: No way, I didn't know.
Madhu: I mean, we bought new clothes, let's get those from the car.
RK: You stay here, or the wind will blow you away to Africa. 
(RK laughs at Madhu.)
Madhu: I'd rather be there than here right now.
RK: Ahaha, alright I'll book you a ticket there after we get out of this storm. I'll be right back; you can go to the room.

RK put down Madhu and handed her the room key, he himself ran towards the doors while Madhu entered the elevator.
Madhu got to the hotel room on the 10th floor and she opened it up. It was the most beautiful suite she had ever seen. When she got a better look inside though, she noticed the colour red everywhere. Red curtains, bed sheets, candles, wine, everything. She tried her best not to think about the fact that it was a honeymoon suite. She went towards the window and couldn't see a thing, she thought, "There would be a beautiful scenery here if there wasn't this terrible storm right now." Then she closed the curtains. RK didn't know but Madhu actually was just as scared of storms as she was of the dark. 
Madhu turned on the radio, just to keep track of the storm, and just then RK walked in:

RK: Biwi, there's a problem. 
Madhu: When isn't there? What is it?
RK: The one and only sari you bought, well, it fell, outside, it got wet. So I had to put it back.
Madhu: WHAT?! What do I wear? 

RK threw her the collared shirt she had picked out for him earlier:

RK: Wear this. I won't mind. 
Madhu: Keep dreaming, I'm not wearing that. Not in a million years.
RK: Suit yourself. You'll be sick in the morning, not me. 

RK walked into the bathroom to change while Madhu sat on the bed with RK's shirt in her hands.
(10 minutes later.) 
RK walked out of the bathroom with no shirt and a pair of new pants on. He saw Madhu sitting on the bed, she stared up at him and he signaled towards the bathroom:

RK: Change, I won't stare. I just really don't want to take care of a sick biwi again.
Madhu: Fine.

RK smiled at his victory and sat on the bed while Madhu went to change. He waited, he had told her he wouldn't stare but even he wanted to know what his beautiful wife would look like in his shirt.
(10 Minutes later.)
Madhu walked out, with her wet hair down. She wore RK's shirt and RK was so tall that his shirt came past halfway down to her thighs. Her legs were bare and she held RK's shirt down, trying to hide her legs. It was of no use though, RK could see her legs. He admired her and whispered "beautiful" without even realizing it:

Madhu: What?
RK: Huh? Nothing, I didn't say anything.
Madhu: You said you wouldn't stare!

Madhu ran towards the bed and hid half her body under the blanket. It was cold outside, but there was only one blanket in the honeymoon suite. RK grabbed the other side of the blanket and pulled it over himself:

Madhu: What are you doing?!
RK: I don't want to freeze to, you know.
Madhu: Get another blanket then.
RK: Biwi, you're in the honeymoon suite, here there's only one of everything.

Madhu was so irritated but she understood that it made sense and he wasn't just making that up. There weren't enough pillows to make the pillow wall, there was only one blanket, Madhu was only wearing RK's shirt, RK wasn't wearing a shirt, and the bed wasn't as big as they had hoped. Madhu couldn't help but worry about what would happen at night. 
RK turned off half the lights and they both lay down, RK lay straight facing up, while Madhu turned her back towards him, she was facing the window. 
Thunder roared through the window and made Madhu jump, she turned quickly and put her arm around RK. Her body touched his. Her hands were on his bare chest. She closed her eyes and waited for the noise of the storm to stop. RK very slowly put his arm around her to comfort her:

RK: It's alright biwi, I'm here, the storm won't eat you. 

Madhu looked up at his face and then she slid away slightly:

Madhu: Sorry. Storms scare me.
RK: I noticed. You can sleep by me, I won't bite.

Madhu thought about it, either she be scared all night and not sleep, or she sleep next to her husband without worrying about anything. She slid closer to her husband again and put her hand on his chest. He put his arm around her waist and she laid her head down on his arm. RK could feel her body right up next to his; he could feel her legs touching his, and her chest touching his. He felt comfortable for once. The first time since his dad had passed away, he felt as though he had nothing to worry about. As if everything was perfect. 
RK turned off the rest of the lights with the click of a switch near his head and then they both drifted into a deep sleep together.

To be continued!

Edited by PrittB - 05 October 2012 at 5:24pm

The following 116 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4preet_21JettaumokSShah786juhi1990vidhiminineelab1amulchhetryPoorvaArorajaasz_25misha14lexie123vituAmrtinazelja89aliahayseUmair001srik1malar3MAK222-Desire-halemakhankainturakiranswapnardyMeena1428armd11paras99mrignakshaya24Monics316gagsylathaaupmpm1joa123TinkJiacoolgirl3piyushishooooonakavithaa12manjusha_92sunu123honeey95AameraPrincessDjatreSiMi81flowing_riverNian4lifekshubhangi_Aaniya_benazPristineSoulApples94pinkstarskpm_madhuanushka2112ornella_mgcpervaizbabydevilJeannieJAAroraNvaani21ranjanatripathiAngeenaRuthlessQueenKurupHot_Indo_Chillyrusha4003angelarafshinseenshiv-gauri4evaMysticalRealmapplenpeachesnats0101CheckmateIWinarunsunita_gmtrishnawaliyaDil_Rishbalaamrithasvijayarviritzy09udaymanyata07Monami_50Ipkknd-ki-fan1dreamyjenniceManasi_16ashred12LadyFlameshaaranyaNANDY_BRUForeverForUdaisydee425zoya_naziyasaijahnavicool_sriBlackpoison-StephinesS--SmexyGhost-nehakariba..Cute_Angel..war_is_peace-Mrinalini-suk19MischiefManagedThe.Lannisteradventure_gurlNeha10RockchickFaiza.SajnaVe.harshdbmanesha76--Udhay--dumasbhanu_rekhag.SalmanDeewani.

trishnawaliya

IF-Dazzler

trishnawaliya

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
madhu and rishab in honeymoon suite on stromy nite... breaking news...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkstarsarunsunita_gmHiddlestoned

zoya_naziya

IF-Rockerz

zoya_naziya

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
A perfect romantic setting:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arunsunita_gmHiddlestoned

vmpy

IF-Addictz

vmpy

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Rk nd madhu,stormy nite nd honey moon suit wow thanx for pm.continue soon. Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dia_12arunsunita_gmHiddlestoned

havokhotline

Goldie

havokhotline

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
This was freaking awesome! :D Please please update soon! :)

Hiddlestoned

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.