My Own Rishbala Story! UPDATE: ENDING - PAGE 126 - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
nice ! I loved it ! plz pm me when updated next ! 

Hi everyone! Glad you're all enjoying this still. These next two parts I had to write in a hurry, I have an exam Wednesday so I was studying and writing these two parts. I'm uploading part 6 as well because I'm not sure if I'll be able to upload part 6 tomorrow! I hope you enjoy it. Keep in mind that it was written in a hurry, so if there are any mistakes or anything, sorry! 

Part 5

Madhu ran towards RK to see what was wrong. He stood in their room with his back towards her:

Madhu: RK? Why'd you call me? I was going downstai'

(RK cuts her off.)

RK: Biwi, biwi, biwi. Ahn-ah.

Madhu: Why did you call me?!

RK: Someone put sugar in my chai.

Madhu: I'll tell them to make you more.

RK turned to face her, with a cup of chai in his hands. He walked up to her and handed her the cup:

RK: You like sugar don't you biwi? You need some sweetness in you. Here drink this. *smirks*

Madhu: I don't want your chai. I'll get another cup sent here for you.

RK: No, biwi, no. You, with your own hands, are going to make your superstar husband a cup of chai.

Madhu: But...

RK: Chai, now.

Madhu turned around and started muttering to herself:

RK: I can hear you biwi!

Madhu left the room and made RK some new chai.

(20 minutes later.)

Madhu went back into RK's room. He wasn't there. She called out his name but there was no response, instead Bittuji appeared from behind her:

Bittuji: Chief left for shoot.

(Madhu turns around, a bit startled.)

Madhu: So soon? He wanted chai.

Bittuji: Bhabiji, he was late. Sorry. I'll get chai sent to him at shoot.

Madhu: No. I'm going. I'm his spot, aren't I?

Bittuji: Okay.

Madhu felt bad that RK had to leave without chai; she turned to pick up his old cup of chai, which had sugar in it. When she looked in the cup, she saw that he had drunk it. There was a note on the side table. It read, "Sugar'not bad biwi, not bad." Madhu smiled to herself without noticing it. She left to get ready to go to RK's shoot.

(40 minutes later.)

Madhu reached RK's shoot and saw him leaning against a table with his script in hand. She walked up to him and RK didn't look up from his script:

RK: You took so long to make a cup of chai biwi. First time?

Madhu gave him a dirty look:

Madhu: Why don't you make it yourself then?

RK smiled, he liked when she would talk back to him. It was the only thing that made their relationship unique, other than the 4 pheras and no sindoor part.

RK: Biwi, I like you. You can take a day off today. Why don't you go buy me some clothes like a nice Madhubala.

Madhu: What? No. I don't know what you like. That's not called a day off.

RK: Exactly. I'm leaving shoot soon, the crew isn't ready to film. We'll go together.

Madhu: Under one condition. I'm not picking anything for you.

RK: We'll see about that. PACK UP!

Everyone heard RK yell and they began packing up. RK put down his script and grabbed Madhu by the waist and walked towards their car:

RK: Driver, give me the keys, I'm driving today.

The driver handed RK the keys and then RK opened the door for his wife. She sat in and then he sat in himself:

RK: Biwi, you ready for the best day of your life?

Madhu looked at RK with a confused and nervous look, she thought, "I wonder what he has planned for today. Probably some new drama'" She looked forward out the window, closed her eyes, and nodded her head. And with that, RK started the car and zoomed past the paparazzi and crazy fans.

Part 6

"RK drives like a maniac!" thought Madhu. She was sitting in the front passenger seat, literally holding on for life. Every once in a while, RK would turn to give his wife a smile. That smile surprisingly calmed Madhu down instead of worried her like it should've. Suddenly the car came to a stop. Madhu looked out the window; she saw the mall that her sister and her used to go to together. She began to become emotional and didn't even realize that RK was speaking to her:

RK: Hello? I'm talking to you, biwi. What's wrong?

RK shook her slightly and she came out of her trance, she looked towards RK and then down at the hand on her shoulder. He slid his hand on top of her hand:

RK: Let's go. I'm in need of a few more new shirts.

Madhu just nodded her head. RK noticed something was up with her and so as much as he didn't want to, he complimented her:

RK: You know biwi; today you're looking beautiful.

Madhu stared at him with her big brown eyes. RK winked at her and that made her blush. RK smiled, he managed to somewhat cheer up a girl for the first time in his life. He was happy, but at the same time disturbed, he thought, "Why did I just do that?" But then he looked at his wife's glowing face and realized that it was worth it.

They both got out of the car and went into the mall. He held her hand:

RK: Everyone needs to know I'm yours, or else they'll chase me down!

Madhu quickly looked up at RK after he said, "I'm yours." RK himself realized what he just said. He looked down at her:

RK: I didn't mean that.

Madhu just remained silent. She hadn't said a word in a while. Not since they left shoot. So RK made it his mission to make her speak. They walked into the closest store together, hand in hand:

RK: Did you know biwi, you're one lucky girl. This is the first time I'm letting a girl pick out clothes for me. Actually the first time I'm shopping with a girl. AND I'm letting you get one thing for yourself; it's on me!

Madhu: I don't want anything RK.

RK: Alright then, I'll pick something for you then. You have to pick something for me.

Madhu knew RK wouldn't leave the store unless she picked something out. So, she looked around herself and grabbed the first male collared shirt she saw. It was a bright blue shirt, collared, with buttons down the front. She didn't realize that she was holding it up against RK's body to check its size. When she noticed, she pulled away and looked away. She handed RK the shirt:

RK: Not bad biwi. I like it. Now you stand here, I'll be back.

RK went to the back of the store, where the ladies section was, he returned a few minutes later, holding a purple sari. Purple was Madhu's favourite colour, which RK didn't know until now:

Madhu: How'd you know I like that colour?

RK: I know everything biwi.

Madhu: Really, how'd you know?

RK got close to Madhu again and whispered into her ear:

RK: I know everything biwi. Everything.

Madhu: Yeah? When was I born? Hm?

RK stood silent for a little while, and then he spoke:

RK: September.

Madhu: Exact date?

RK: I only know important facts. That isn't important to me.

Madhu: But my favourite colour is?

RK smiled, he finally got his wife speaking back to him again. "Mission accomplished," he thought:

RK: I like it'

They continued to shop. After RK paid for his few hundred shirts and Madhu's one sari, they left the mall and went back to their car:

RK: Phew, that was one long day; I'm ready to go home.

Madhu: Me too.

Madhu was surprised, for once her and RK had a normal trip out without any drama. She wondered if today was over yet. After all, RK did say "best day ever", he surely had something else up his sleeve.

To Be Continued!

Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago
love it gosh i now always wait for ur updates
Originally posted by Dia_12

love it gosh i now always wait for ur updates

Phewf, thanks! I'm actually so glad people are liking it. I didn't think it was as great as the other parts since I did make it so quickly. 😛
Very nice.Enjoyed reading it
So cute and Awesome...Update soon 👏
Love it...this ff of yours is surely high trp gainer I tell you...very good waiting for other updates...