Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

My Own Rishbala Story! UPDATE: ENDING - PAGE 126 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 136

sparikh

IF-Dazzler

sparikh

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
nice take...u have made RK more human...

M falling off the bed - hilarious...instead of pushing him away...she's getting softer too..

-Sona

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hiddlestoned

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Own Rishbala Story! UPDATE: ENDING - PAGE 126 (Page 10)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sarita23

sarita23

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
very nice dear
continue soon

Hiddlestoned

--Rose--

IF-Rockerz

--Rose--

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Wowww BEAUTIFUL ff:-):-):-) Please PM me when u update dear:-) jus loving it:-):-):-):-)

Hiddlestoned

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged

Super duper glad you all are enjoying this! That actually makes my day when I see all the people liking my story! Embarrassed

Part 4

Madhu was beginning to go down the stairs when she saw Dipali coming up with a tray with breakfast in it: 

Madhu: Who's that for?

Dipali: Oh, Madhu, it's for RK''''.and you of course. I have to go back down to get your tray.

Madhu: Why are you always serving us? Didn't you say RK used you? You don't need to serve him anymore. I can give him the food myself.

(Dipali upset that Madhu stopped her from going up.)

Dipali: Oh, of course Madhubala, here you go.

(Dipali passes tray to Madhu.)

Dipali: You know I don't like seeing my brother-in-law and sister-in-law starving, my heart isn't like that.

Madhu: Thanks Dipali.

Madhu turned around and went back up the stairs while Dipali glared at her going into RK's room.

Madhu reached their room and saw RK still sleeping. Madhu thinks to herself, "First he makes a scene in the morning and then he comfortably sleeps. He'll never change, never."

Madhu went towards their bed and slammed the tray down on the side table. The sound woke up RK and he sat up to look at his wife standing there with her arms crossed:

RK: What? Let me sleep.

Madhu: Here's your food. Eat it.

RK: Huh, Madhubala Rishab Kundra finally serving me breakfast'I like it. *smirks*

Madhu: I didn't want to, that Dipali'

(RK cut her off.)

RK: Ugh'don't say her name in the morning. You just ruined my morning.

Madhu: I'm just explaini...

(RK cut her off again.)

RK: I'm not hungry anymore.

Madhu: Too bad! Get up, RK eat! Now! Or it'll get cold, and I'm not bringing you more food.

RK closed his eyes and lay back down. Madhu sat on the bed and grabbed his arm and pulled. He rolled over towards her and she backed away. She didn't realize she was on the edge of the bed, she fell off the bed again, but this time RK fell with her, on top of her. They locked eyes for a minute. They stared into each other's big brown eyes. Then RK broke the silence:

RK: You really enjoy falling off beds don't you?

Madhu pushed up on his chest so she could get free but he didn't budge: 

Madhu: RK! Get off me!

RK: Why BIWI?

(RK emphasizes the biwi part.)

RK: I think I'm enjoying this, aren't you?

Madhu: RK!

Madhu pushed at his chest again but he didn't budge, instead he brought his face right up to hers. She turned her face to the side. He whispered into her ear:

RK: You're not stronger than me biwi. You never will be.

Madhu turned her face towards his and their noses hit again. That caught RK off guard and Madhu managed to push him off of her. She quickly got up and fixed her hair and dress. RK smiled and thought, "Huh, I guess she can make me weak at times." Then he got up himself, he looked at his wife and then tilted his head towards the food:

RK: Thanks biwi, you're finally fulfilling your contract.

Madhu gave him a dirty look and walked out of their room. At the door she caught Dipali eavesdropping:

Madhu: Dipali?

Dipali: Oh, Madhubala, I was just...I was just going to my room.

Madhu gave her a suspicious look and wondered if she had heard the contract part. Madhu just hoped that Dipali didn't try to find out what was on their "contract". She already heard about the 40 lakh. But if she found out that Madhu is RK's spot on set and she's supposed to be his maid at home. Then Dipali will know that RK and Madhu don't share a true husband and wife relationship like Madhu had told her when she bribed her with 20 lakh:

Dipali: I was just passing; I heard something about a contract?

(Madhu thinks to herself, "Oh no.")

Madhu: Yeah, we were talking about some contract he has to sign for his next shoot.

Dipali: Huh, okay.

Dipali walked to her room and Madhu just thought to herself, "Close call. RK was right. This house is a circus. It took me an hour just to get through this hectic morning. Time for breakfast finally." She continued down the stairs until she heard RK's loud voice call out "BIWI!" She stopped and thought, "Not again'"

To be continued! Part 5 coming soon!

Edited by PrittB - 05 October 2012 at 5:23pm

The following 98 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4umokSShah786kanu_nvlkhPoorvaArorajaasz_25cappacuinomisha14lexie123aliahayseAmrtinazelja89srik1malar3-Desire-pinkuluvddhalemakhanswapnardyakshaya24Meena1428mrigngagsyMonics316lathaaumonigodpiyushishooooonajoa123TinkJiapmpm1coolgirl3manjusha_92sunu123nityaNijagurlrockAamerakainturakiranjatreSiMi81zzinia2411VIBS_DDkshubhangiflowing_riverShima_Vivian_Aaniya_benazAroraNvaani21Apples94ApurvaLovesARVIpinkstarskpm_madhustar_777anshimanshicpervaizbabydevilMarie_789angelarafshiv-gauri4evaapplenpeachesvijayarvinats0101CheckmateIWin9staroneserialsarunsunita_gmKuruptrishnawaliyaabhiyaneetuAngeenaJeannieJAmeenji22cool_sriMonami_50udaymanyata07daisydee425zoya_naziyadreamyjennicemeettuashred12shaaranyaLadyFlameritzy09NANDY_BRUForeverForUsuk19MischiefManaged-Mrinalini-The.LannisterNeha10..Cute_Angel..SHINYSHREYABlackpoisonwar_is_peacemanesha76--Udhay--.SalmanDeewani.bhanu_rekhagdumas

dreamyjennice

IF-Rockerz

dreamyjennice

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Ha hahaha...cute one rk and madhu ...they fall of bed ...my minds gutter...hehehe...dipali the despo...iska dil kaisa h ai kya pata...n

Hiddlestoned

meettu

IF-Rockerz

meettu

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Loved it
seriously want to see same track in the show

Hiddlestoned

bhanu_rekhag

IF-Stunnerz

bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
awesome part

Hiddlestoned

trishnawaliya

IF-Dazzler

trishnawaliya

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
awsum part!!!!!

Hiddlestoned

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.