Full too confused and what a drag

AkhdaKhabroo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys,

I am totally confused adn I have not even drank bhaang..Was todays episode maha episode , really?
Or am I missing something...As per some sources wasn't PV gonna have all serial lead actors dancing etc..I did not see that today.

I am so disappointed with todays episode I also feel Aarti will once again not tell Yash the truth...
Because Yash said Mom's wish will never cometo true so I want your support in this decision ..

But I dearly hope aarti tell him that it is too late now..

Ohhh what a drag!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gshow2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was an hour episode and they have laid grounds for future track. We are all anxious for Arti to tell Yash , but we have to realize this is show business, they have to show 30 min everyday not Hindi movie everything is done in 3 hours with 5 song fillers . So they are little sloweer than ek tha raja ek thi rani dono bhag gayae khatam khani
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Create hype with one hour 'maha-episode' promos and end up things by adding 30 minutes of extra drag to usual drag. I hope this lame trick to garner ratings backfires on creatives. No wonder this track is not working and ratings are going down.Edited by ..Khushi.. - 11 years ago
honey_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The creeators are dragging it so much..even a small thing gets dragged for weeks which is irritating..wait for an hour without much improvement is really painful.hope the show gets interesting soon.
AkhdaKhabroo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gshow2011

It was an hour episode and they have laid grounds for future track. We are all anxious for Arti to tell Yash , but we have to realize this is show business, they have to show 30 min everyday not Hindi movie everything is done in 3 hours with 5 song fillers . So they are little sloweer than ek tha raja ek thi rani dono bhag gayae khatam khani

This is way too slower :-) aarti is pregnant was revealed last early week it is already more than a length of typical masala hindi film time to move the story
Malika_ZL_Khan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I will boycott I HAVE ENOUGH!!

😭
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sweethearts, obviously the TB article was just a description of the promo and we all know that promos aren't what-we see-what-we get ðŸ˜Š that kind of maha episode is reserved for the 20th anniversary of ZeeTV..