Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

NEW OS-KUCH KHWAB SAA-Complete29sep

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

If u want to read another hot dream of Arohi so do check next link.

KUCH KHWAB SAA-2

"kal raat jb office men meri aankh lag gai thi..aap ne mujhe sch men kiss kya tha naa?mtlb ye mera khwab tha kya?"
Shefali brust into laugh hearing Arohi SIMPLE question.Arohi frowned at irritated behaviour of her best friend:tum mera mazak ura rhi ho?
Shefali hardly controlled her laughter:nhi meri jaan.men sirf imagine kr rhi thi k tumhara ye innocent question sun kr hmare boss;the great Arjun Singhania k kya expression honge?
Arohi annoyed sat on bed:I hate u Shefu.tu kesi bestfriend hai?..yahan men itni bdii problem men hun aur tujhe mazak. . .
Shefali interupted her:relax..ye koi bdii problem nhi hai.Arjun Singhania is dream prince of every girl.kon ladki hai jo us pr nhi marti?
She dreamily kissed her engagement ring:aur agr Jay meri life men nhi hota to surely men bhi isi queue men hoti.Infront of his charm its natural!
She snapped:natural nhi hai.
She depressed walked to grand window wid a hope dt cool breeze of Goa could sooth her temples: jb se wo meri life men aaya hai,mere dil ko ek pal ka skoon nhi.hr waqt uska khyal,uske khwab aur ab to...
Shiver ran down her spine as feeling of taste of his lips hit her memory.She helplessly:mujhe sch men aese lagta hai,he kissed me.
She instantly added:i know,i am sure he is intently seducing me.
Shefali raised her brow:ye wo ilzam hai jiske lye dunya ki koi police use arrest nhi kr skti.
Then she walked to her:chlo man lya,sir jaan kr tumhe seduce krte hen to tum seduce naa ho.

Arohi gave her helpless look.How could dis possible on earth?Just a thougth of him turned her throat dry..Glint of his chocolaty ocean lit fire inside her.Memory when his smooth bt hard skin brushed against her..The kiss;well she was still not sure it was dream or reality bt feeling of his soft,warm mouth made her gasped for air.
Shefali irritation had no limit seeng shades of pink,red on her confident bestfriend.'So i can announce;Dil Breaker Arohi Ahluwalya is finally in love?'
Arohi snapped:dont call me that.
And instantly shook her head in No:no,its not..It cant

Shefali added to pour some sense in her:It should not..Arjun Singhania aag hai aur aag se khelo gi to jal jao gi.
Meeting ka time hogya hai,fresh ho kr conference room men aajao.
She walked out of hotel room left her depressed.

"Who the hell gave him license to be dis extra ordinary handsome?...No,even 'handsome' word was so littile infront him.The way his suit covered his mascular broad shoulders.His precense seared heat inside of her,just beneath da skin where it fought to escape.But dn pleasure joined da strange warmth & she sighed,not able to fight wid da images of her usuall dreams appeared infront of her eyes.She watched him senseless.. His Business skill was visible in his graceful actions.Briefly but strongly he assigned respective task to his team(Simi,Sanchit,Shefali & Arohi) who came wid him,here in Goa to finalize a deal.

He was buyng a large piece of land near attractive beach of Goa to set another mark of his luxourious resort.

As to her relief the meeting finally reached its end so da torture.All gathered their stuffs to leave including her.But she frozed as her eyes met wid his.He luked at her wid those eyes dt penertrated direct in her soul.His muscular back leaned back on comfy chair. Still looking in her eyes,he picked his coffee.Unknown heat rushed inside her as he sipped dt creamy coffe wid his dt magical lips.Her heart pounded as he lowered da cup..which had left killing droplets of coffee on corner of his tasty lips.Her legs felt like rubber when he wipped it wid corner of his thumb"Any problem Miss A.R.O.H.I"

Gosh her name from his mouth..like musical jingle.Shefali elbowed her & asked her to stood up.Like a puzzled teenager she hold her things & almost tried to ran away bcoz she was feeling so heavy like his gaze following her.Stopp... She shocked turned.Her heart jumped as he stood & start walking toward her.Closed conference room & she alone wid da man of her dreams..suddenly da air became so hot for breath.She didnt realize when he reached so close to her..so close.Her heart pounded,what he wanted to say?He luked at her dn slightly shook his head:meet me out at beach. Then he passed out,she felt herself sink as his shoulder slightly brush against her.

Some Girls were enjoying swimmimg in their hot biknii while boys were playing volley ball but she was standing alone dressed in red cotton shirt & jeans busy in her usuall stuff..checking out her hot boss.

He stood there problably not knowing her eyes glued on her.His angular face,his shiny brown eyes,stubble on his face dt match his dark hairs which were blowing in effect of breeze.His muscular arms exposed from vast which was perfectly molded on his chest.Her fingers were itching at her side to run dm over da smoothness of his white vast..slipping beneath it where surely his muscles will twitch beneath her cool touch.As he roughly drank water from his bottle to beat da increased heat...god she wanted to taste dt mouth...to feel dt mouth on her again.
Shefali poke broke trance of her forbidden thoughts'kya ho rha hai?
Seeng her friend blush from head to toe she pointed toward camera in her hands:iska kya kr rhi ho?
Arohi stammerd:sir ne dya hai,yahan k kuch important views ko capture krna hai observation k lye.
Shefali folded her arms:ye tumhara kaam nhi hai.yahan hm sb apna kaam kr k relax kr rhe hen aur tum phir free men over time kr rhi ho?
Arohi thought for a way to gt rid of her friend scolding:ye camera ja kr sir ko wapis kro..bolo jiska ye kaam hai usko den.
She convinced her:kal hme wapis jana hai.andar bo lunch krte hen aur phir shopping pr chlenge.

Arohi obediently nodded & Shefali walked back to beech for another round of swim.She shud follow her friend advice..bt damn her evil eyes searched for him.Her disappointed sigh turned into gasp as she backed up into something solid...a wall of muscles.

She turned around abruptly & her mouth dropped open as she saw da man of her fantasies standing inches away from her which him She had been staring at him most of da past hour.Her heart pounded in her ears but she tried to act all casual.He gestured in da general direction of da endless beach'i want some close snapshots of there too..after lunch came wid me'

She wanted to refuse just lyk Shefali said bt his gaze kept her mind so engage for anything else.He was about to left bt dn paused.His eyes scanned her;it was for a sec bt even in dis little time period she felt her clothes melt right off of her under his intense gaze"After da work done..u can join me for a swim there"

It was a simple offer from her kind boss but his husky voice reflect something dangerous from it.He walked away while her heart quicken,her breath became more rushed & her skin tingled at da thought"she in some bikni while he just in his shorts...& da careless waves of beach"

She was breathless bcoz of two reasons,one;her sexy boss was just in his swim shorts..view of his exposed chest,toned legs creating heat around her & da other She was almost runing to follow his pace.. His speed fast but so gracefull so strong just like a predator.She stopped wid a jerk when he finally took break after long 40 minutes walk.He lowered his binocular & turned to face her..Gosh his jaw bone looked so sharpened,his brown eyes were shining incredbly lyk some precious stone..had gaze full of confident wid some strange mestory piercing inside her while her eyes like fish widout water helplessly slipping on his muscular chest.

"Snaps le len?" Hearing him she realized holder of camera around her neck & two heavy bags on her shoulder.She abruptly handed him..her throat too dry to answer.
Noticing his raised eye brow on 6oo no. of snaps she realised her mistake.Ok she did her job to capture da surrounding bt 70% captured was of his only.And which angle she took..What if he send her to jail for dis?She instantly snatched back da camera from him..Her face turned pale.Nervously bittng her lower lip she replied"men kal office men submit kr dungi"

He quietly nodded dn asked wid a question look:Are u tired?
She cuorsly looked him..Is her smart boss is realy such innocent? She didnt gt a chance to even sat properly since she arrived here..& her legs were aching terribly bcoz of dis long race.But instead she answered:No..Not at all.
Which he instantly appreciated:good.
She too looked around like him..this side of beach was not dt much crowdy,only few people gathered around coldrink stalls & some were roaming near fresh rooms.

"Ok then,write down da  points dt i explained u earlier"She nodded bt da pout was visible on her preety face.Ofcourse,da atmosphere was not at all for work but other things.He added like a gentleman'i ll brought some drink...m sure you r thirsty..Arnt you?'

Damn him for looking her like this.His not at all innocent words twitched butterflies in her stomach.She pressed her lips to stop dt inner throbing of inside.

Against her will she stepped back & sat on nearby bench facing away from him.Cursing herself she took out notepad & wrote what he asked her.
 As she kept notepad back in her bag,her heart pounded on da thought 'what will came next?' She peeped inside her bag where a red sizzling branded new bikni which she burrowed from Simmi was placed.She insntatly closed da bag back as shiver ran down her spine imagn da view.No,Never she will not going to wear dis infront of the man who can undressed her just from his eyes..
She took a deep breath & looked for him.Her face became more red not bcoz of blush but anger.

'sara kaam men krun?peeche peeche men bhagun?apni break khrab kr k over time men krun?aur enjoy tum is chudail k sath kro?'

He was taking his drink wid an over friendly blonde girl.His expressions saying it was some kind of business talk but da way her eyes drooling on HER boss chest...She just wanted to hit her head right there,right now.Tossing her hairs she went inside da fresh room wid da thought of Tit for Tat.

Nearly after half hour she came out dressed in only bikni which fitted her curvy figure in killing way.Seeing her steamy reflection she realized Shefali was right.Her thought went back to college days where she was beauty queen..heart beat of every boy.Silkness of her wavy hairs & freshness of her red gloss made her even more confident.She walked further to beach,determinant to made clear'Mr.Seductive Singhania,I m not some toy kitten.m a young gorgeous woman,knew what u r playing wid me..So better stop'
She slipped off her shoes to feel da warm sand dt sooth da ache out him.But she pushed away da thoughts when she didnt found him..His usuall diwani born inside her again'He left?without me?wid dt chudail?

She bit her lip to control da stirring of desire dt uncontrolably grew seeng da man floating in da middle of water.Her skin started to prickle to grew hot..his dark wet hairs slicked back,his upper body wet & dt twinke of his eyes...She felt her legs week,palms damp & skin tingling & much more on her sensitive areas.She sighed. .wishing she could left but damn.. pulls of his charm.
 He signaled her to came closer...it was sillky smooth bt hinting danger.Voice inside her remind her she didnt knew swimming,she should walked away but she didnt realize when her feet slipped in water.She felt exposed infact more dn exposed in his forbidden admiring gaze.She felt his hunger all da way lyk a blast of heat. But the way he was patiently waiting for her..her heart beat,her breath rapid.She knew it was crazy bt she just craved what was infront of her.

Before she realized da depth of trouble,she sank in water till head.But then he moved toward her efortlessly & grabbed her.Her mind,her breath disturbed bt when his arm..warm so alive wrapped around her bare waist.
 She luked around wildly,her eyes achng bcoz of water while he pulled her closer to him...in a kiss.His touch produced sizzling jolts.Fire betweeFlickers of heat traveled from his mouth to all her region.He fondled her mouth wid his tongue,skimming across her lips,gently sneaking inside dn thrust deep inside in dt way dt made her toes curl.

when she thought she will bruned wid fire he moved away.But her sigh turned into moan when dose lips of him travelled to her chin down to her neck.Water around her felt so steamy..she bit her lips as his hard stone chest continued to crush her sensitivity.she wrapped her legs around him as he made her float wid him.Her body ached wid some strange pain..just a thin fabric separating them.She clawed his back as his lips traveled down..licking lyk a hungry kitten desperate for milk.She threw her head back as his hands did evil things wid her. Her fogged mind realized da cool sand beneath her back.He showered hungry kisses on her as he travelled to her earlobe..da way his growl her name. 

eww..his seductive voice turned in shrill.She opened her eyes desperate for his next move.She almost screamed seeing Shefali sitting next to her on bed.
Shefali kept soup down:ab kesi hai tu? aur tujhe swimming nhi aati to tu beach pr kya krne gaii thi?
Arohi dead shock luked around;men yahan kese aai?
Shefali:arjun sir ne call ki thi hume,chle gaey wapis.bola jb tumhari tbyat theek ho jaey wapis aa jaeyn.
Arohi annoyed headed to washroom.She wanted to hit her head to pushed out all these terrible stuffs...dese killing dreams.
She took out her robe to change in something comfy for night.her eyes wided in shock..her mouth open in disbelief..Floor slipped beneath her feet noticing 'love bite' on her lower chest...

HIT LIKE..DO COMMENTS😊
CHECK NEXT POSTS FOR OTHER LINK OF MY WORK😳

Thanks for  reading...thanks for ur love.
Next will be LOVE IMPOSSIBLE😳

Edited by AAKMH2 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AAKMH2 thumbnail

HERE ARE LINKS TO MY ARJUHI WORK😳

ARJUHI OS---

PROLOUGE-  arohi dreaming about her hot boss.

PROLOUGE-  a night in cottage after confession...chapter from love impossible.

PROLOUGE-  confession of arohi..in arrange marriage.

PROLOUGE- SR updts from LOVE IMPOSSIBLE & KAISE AAEY KARAAR

PROLOUGE- super actors or super Lover?

ARJUHI SS- SHORT STORY

PROLOUGE- 
Can you stop your heart to develop feelings for a person with whom you created a life?...

PROLOUGE-   dil to aakhir dil hai naa...tum pr aagya men kya krun?  NO choice,No match,No perfection,No relation...   Its heart dt is da only reason of  falling in love.
Realization of love always take time,but sometime its too late...  Arohi got married to Arjun brother Prem. Will there love die in boundaries of circumstances or it will change destiny!!!

PROLOUGE- 

ARJUHI FF

LOVE IMPOSSIBLE

PROLOUGE-  umm ... 1st Arjuhi FF dt complete 5 threads successfully. my 1st successful attempt. my most favourite. will surely u love it. click on its link. u will surely not regret it.

SEDUCING MR.HOT

PROLOUGE- name says its all!!  Miss nautanki on mission to seduce MR. high temper.well lots of seduction. Click & do check 1st page for proper prolouge.

PROLOUGE-  A suspense love story of an ASI officer...who quite his job after 1st mission.Arohi his wife,had lost her memory,in love wid his wife but maintain physical difference wid her.a secret dt can change her love in hatness... dont miss it if u want to relive kmh2 jungle moments ..brat arohi on mission wid arjun.

LETS FALL IN LOVE

PROLOUGE-  Arjun Singhania totally spoilt brat while Arohi opposite to him. How will dis characterless hero will fall for Miss genius.  A love story full of fun,full of entertainment  wid lots of tu tu men men😉

Tere Ishq Ne [(AAKMH2/Angel.KMH.AK) love_galaxy]

arjun on mission to mannofy his wifey unaware dt she is hiding her pregnancy from him.

...working

Edited by AAKMH2 - 11 years ago
zoya_naziya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🤗

Are you going to continue where you left off in the first os or is it gonna be a different one with a similar theme?

Jo bhi ho bring it on Mahi:) Is boring day mein dil khush kar diya:)
AAKMH2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zoya_naziya

🤗

Are you going to continue where you left off in the first os or is it gonna be a different one with a similar theme?

Jo bhi ho bring it on Mahi:) Is boring day mein dil khush kar diya:)

congo goldie zoya🤗

posting in 5 minutes😛
zoya_naziya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mahi you are such a tease.. How could you stop it in between!! I want the complete one immediately plz...

Wow the way you write is soo beautiful... I could totally imagine how Arohi was feeling... You transport me to a different world with your writings.. Ek aisi duniya where its jus me and Arjuhi:):)👏 I am totally running out of words to praise you aur kitna bhi karlo kam hi padega...

My romance and hotness ki queen, I love you🤗

AAKMH2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zoya_naziya

Mahi you are such a tease.. How could you stop it in between!! I want the complete one immediately plz...

Wow the way you write is soo beautiful... I could totally imagine how Arohi was feeling... You transport me to a different world with your writings.. Ek aisi duniya where its jus me and Arjuhi:):)👏I am totally running out of words to praise you aur kitna bhi karlo kam hi padega...

My romance and hotness ki queen, I love you🤗

tum log bhi to mujge tese krye ho ...late cmnt kr k 😉

thank u zoya jii..ur words mean alot to me

live u & ur gvn title

muaah
kavyasam thumbnail

oh I remember the kuch kwaab sa 1, maine bhi continuation ko pucha tha.  will read this tmrw ⭐️

AAKMH2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kavyasam

oh I remember the kuch kwaab sa 1, maine bhi continuation ko pucha tha. will read this tmrw ⭐️

So nxt part is here on public demand

😳

will wIt
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
resss! one more os that too frm the queen of romance!!! its definately a beautiful mrng:D
AAKMH2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kkian

resss!
one more os that too frm the queen of romance!!!
its definately a beautiful mrng:D

aww...love u

jaldi read & do comment