Romantic Arhi OS:~Let Me Love You~

-HoneyBoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Ok so I literally hated my previous OS, which is the reason I only sent out some pms😆...then I stopped sending them. Anyways...the genre of the OS well... why don't you read for yourself and find out... 😆

By the way, the OS is short but still...very *ahem*...just read will you?

LeT Me LoVe YoU...

He brought his face closer to hers. His lips were mere inches away from hers. He was about to kiss her when he heard her giggle and run away from him. She was still smiling shyly as she stood by the French doors...

"Khushi, you can't run away from me you know" Arnav said as he slowly walked towards her.

Khushi turned around and saw him approaching her slowly. His eyes were filled with passion, love and desire. She looked down, not being able to handle the look he was giving her.

Arnav came close to her, with just few inches of distance between them. He moved his hands towards her head and discarded the heavy dupatta off her head. He smirked as he saw her close her eyes and the red on her cheeks darkening.

"Khushi my love, let me love you..."

Khushi opened her eyes immediately and saw the tenderness in his eyes, which were showing pure love for her. It was time for her to surrender herself into him, completely.

Arnav moved closer and started removing her jewelry, one by one while never taking his eyes off of her face. She looked vivacious, beautiful, and serene. She was his innocent angel...

Having removed all the jewellery off her, he moved closer until their bodies were pressed against each other. He slid his hands around her naked waist, and slowly roamed them around the area. Khushi let out a moan in response, arousing him to extremes. He slowly moved his hands upwards, and began to untie the strings on her blouse. He was about to pull the blouse downwards, when he felt Khushi wriggle out of his grip and move away from him...

What the...? Why does she keep moving away?

He slightly got irritated and turned around to face her, but her back was facing him. The untied strings were dangling on both sides, leaving her creamy and soft back completely bare for him. He stood there for a while, observing her keenly. A plan suddenly came into his mind.

Resisting me much, are you Khushi? He thought with a lop sided smile...

Then he unbuttoned his sherwani and took it off him in a quick motion. He had enough of her shyness. This was the moment he had been waiting for a long time. He threw the sherwani on a nearby large bouquet of flowers, and slowly walked towards her. He stood just a couple inches away from her, taking in her heavenly body from the back. He placed his fingers at her lower back and teasingly traced them upwards. He felt her stiffen at his gesture and smirked. He brought his lips on her upper back and placed butterfly kisses all over. He reached the nape of her neck and bit on it lightly before soothing the reddening area with a flick of his tongue.

Khushi moaned in response while clutching the side of her dress. She couldn't take his little teasing anymore. She was waiting eagerly for him to kiss her again. She wanted to feel his lips on hers. She wanted to go in heaven again. She felt him tuck on her blouse, and it slid off a bit revealing her shoulders. She held the blouse against her chest, before It completely fall off. Arnav placed his hands on her shoulders and turned her around. Her breathing was coming out ragged. Her chest started heaving up and down, making it come in contact with his hard chest. She raised her eyes towards him and saw that he had gotten rid of his sherwani. She blushed a deep crimson and somewhere inside her, she ached to feel his hard chest under her fingers. Just then she felt his hand come around hers and placed it on his chest. He guided her hands slowly all over his bare torso, making her heart flutter. The heat emanating from his body was making her lose her senses.

"Arnav..." She moaned in pleasure as Arnav began kissing her throat. He now had gripped her tightly around the waist, and roamed his hands all of her bare back. She still held the cloth against her chest, not letting go of it. She was nervous as hell, but still wanted to feel his hands all over her. She blushed due to the directions her thoughts were heading to.

Arnav kissed her along her jaw, and started moving upwards. He kissed her cheeks, then eyes, nose, forehead, and everywhere else except her lips. She was starting to get irritated by his little teasing. Wasn't he the one who wanted her so much?

Using one hand, she gripped his hair and brought his lips closer to hers, while the other hand still clutched her blouse. She was breathing heavily and could also feel his hot breath on her lips. She wanted him more than Jalebis, and that was sure. He was making her feel things she never even thought of feeling. She heard him chuckle, making his breath fan all over her face.

"My wild cat, what's the hurry?"

She realized her bold step and was about to step away, but then thought that she wasn't going to shy away this time. She had enough of his little ministrations and teasing. It was her turn now. She looked towards him, still clutching his hair tightly.

"No hurry? Ok then..."

Khushi bent down and placed a kiss on his throat, feeling his Adam's apple bob. She then deliberately slowed her speed and moved towards his face and kissed all over except his lips. She was following what he was doing to her. She him stiffen and then before she knew it, she was thrown backwards on the bed. The rose petals on the bed bounced a little along with them. The blouse she was clutching, had ridden down, revealing her cleavage. She was about to pull it up when Arnav held both of her hands.

He brought her hands above her head.

"Arnav let go of me..."

"Well, who was the one kissing me and teasing me?"

"That's because you were the one teasing me!"

Arnav smirked at her devilishly and lowered his face on hers. His lips were mere inches away from hers, and he slightly blew on them making her groan. He finally placed his lips on hers. He started moving his mouth over hers, and felt her reciprocating his moves.

Khushi smiled in between the kiss as he eagerly plunged his tongue in her mouth. She followed his move and let him roam his tongue in her mouth, as she did the same. They both tasted each other as they moaned their names in between the kiss. They began kissing each other wildly but passionately as if there was no tomorrow. Arnav brought his hand on her blouse that was just lying on her chest. He pulled it off her, as he continued his sweet assault on her lips.

Khushi gasped as she realized that her blouse was missing. She was about to cover her breasts, when she felt him grunt in between the kiss.

"Khushi...don't..."

His lips were pressed on hers as he said so. His hands roamed around her stomach, tickling her a bit. She giggled as he continued to savage her lips...

"Arnav stop tickling me..."

She was about to break away from the kiss, when he pressed himself completely against her. His bare chest was touching her own.

Arnav finally broke the kiss and looked at her. She noticed how his eyes had darkened and passion and desire was evident in those honey orbs.

"Khushi, let me love you, my love..."

Khushi smiled shyly and placed a tender kiss on his lips before she made her way down towards his chest. She heard him moan and pull her up from her hair.

"I want you Khushi. I want you..."

"I am all yours Arnav..."

"I will give you the best night ever Khushi. Just trust me."

They smiled at each other affectionately, and Arnav discarded the final pieces of clothing on her. He first roamed his eyes all over her bare body. She looked heavenly. Her perfect milky and soft skin was enchanting him. After coming out of his trance, he got rid of his own clothes and settled on top of her.

"Khushi..."

"Arnav..."

He placed a quick peck on her lips. Soon afterwards, lots of moans and groans followed. They were both driven to heaven, and it seemed like they didn't want to come back from there. They were a match made in heaven. It would be a complete sin to even think of pulling the true lovers apart. They had finally become one by soul and body. They were officially tied into a real marriage. It was not a marriage done by contract, but a marriage that was done by true commitment. It wasn't for six months but for eternity.

The raw passion and their love for each other didn't let them stop. And they weren't going to stop either. Their love was stronger than any hatred in this world. They weren't going to let any more misunderstandings come in between them...

That was a promise they silently made to each other, as they felt wave after wave of pleasure within them...

~~~~~~

He stared at the blacked out screen of his laptop, with pure loathe. He listened to the mixed moans and groans. Damn that piece of cloth, which was Arnav's sherwani, covering the camera. Just then he heard his wife come inside the room and called out to him...

"Shyamji, come downstairs. All are sitting there, and here you are on your laptop."

Shyam quickly shut down the laptop and smiled sweetly at Anjali...

"I was just doing some very important work."

Anjali shook her head at him and led him outside. He looked back at the laptop, and sighed in defeat...

My Life is over...; he thought staring at Anjali who had her arm hooked in his own...

Hehehe soo how was it. Hope I didn't disappoint any of you. And also I will be updating my FFs soon. So stay tuned😆

And it feels good to finally start getting back into writing. AND OMFG...THEY ARE FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!

And I doubt, unlike in my OS, Shyam will think about his life being over in the actual show. That man is very unpredictable. But his plans have always failed so let's see what his future plan is going to be, that will soon be of course...FAILING...

Ok MY RANT IS OVER...😆

AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT..

YOU KNOW ITS HIGHLY MOTIVATING FOR US WRITERS WHEN READERS LIKE AND COMMENT...AND IF YOU ARE A SILENT READER...THE LEAST U CAN DO IS LIKE, CUZ THEN WE WILL FEEL APPRECIATED OF OUR WORK:D

Hehheh love you ma Arhians and Saxobeats ...(Liya, Ri, Jess, Aarti, Gayu, and Vani)

Muah<3

Keep smiling and loving IPKKND...

~Simran

Edited by ArhiAbhiya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PersieV thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Edit!

Arent you naughty and back to your naughty Os's!! 

Not that I am complaining this was so HOT! 

Hayeee! You made me blush a deep red colour! 

I loved it! 

And I couldn't stop laughing at Shyam hahahhaha! 

Anjali wanted some action too! 

I love you and your OS's sorry for the crappy comment don't feel so well :(
Edited by Aveiro - 11 years ago
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh wow very hawwwt...loved it very much dear and th last part rofl..🤣...yeah shyamu's life is really over...thnx 4da pm hun...
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
fantabulous update
was very hott
thanks for pm

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved the os very hot and sexy so sweet but you do no they are not going to be doing anything yet even do we are hoping loved the os thanks for the pm

drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic os very hot
thanks for the pm
--Amy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That was very hot...loved it!!

And the end was amazing...Poor Shyam!! His brilliant plan was destroyed by Arnav's sherwani...LOL

Nicely written...

Thanks for the pm...
LuckYMAma thumbnail
Luvd d os..it wz hot...thanx 4 pm
bhadraprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Written well...Too hot to handle and thanks for the PM
mak3mesmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
HA HA Sucka!!!

Not you. I'm taking about Shyam. 

I see someone has had too much time on their hand to write THIS.

Loved it. 

I cannot wait for monday.

They're freaking hitched!!!!!!!!