Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

   

I am loving IT!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Vinder90

IF-Dazzler

Vinder90

Joined: 11 February 2012

Posts: 4414

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
not the track lol!!!   though I also dont hate this track .. I got a feeling that its gonna leave a very positive mark on Kairee towards its tailend LOL

but the pace. . .   I personally think the pace of current track is exactly as is shud be, not slow, yet also not blittzed fast coz that wud be useless. . 

ANd about current track . .what to say ,, great progress made today. . At least all family knowws about Ambuj case. . if this was another serial this news wud be broken to the family at least after a month of drag. . so loving the fast movement here. . . .waiting for imarti to make her mad move of bringing SUman to Imarti Nivas now. . that will surelyl speed up this track  . . and SUman chapter will hopefully come to a close ASAP. . !!

and yes. . not sure about you guys, but I personally am loving Kairee as it is, and the pace is exactly right for this track in my pov. .  Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kusum11k--Udhay--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am loving IT!!" in Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saathfan

IF-Dazzler

Saathfan

Joined: 25 April 2012

Posts: 2979

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
You had me worried there.  I am glad that the family knows.  I was not looking forward to slow revealing of the secret.  I just hope that despite imartis effort anujs feelings for ambi won't change and strong ambi will not change into a water bucket.  I am also hoping that we will see anuj trying to steal some romantic time with ambi.  First night when anuj was trying to steal a kiss from ambi was too cute.  
Is it just me, I find sumans eyes very creepy.  It reminds of some horror movies with dolls with artificial eyes going phsyco.  She needs to turn down the big eyes expression to normal opening size.  

I am not optimistic that this Suman track will be over soon. In fact I think sumans mami will join imarti in creating misunderstanding between Abuj.  Did you notice the romantic background music when Suman came to give anuj Prasad.  Are the cvs crazy? 



Edited by Saathfan - 28 September 2012 at 6:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinder90

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Joined: 18 June 2011

Posts: 21336

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Kairi is just katta katta

Vinder90

IF-Dazzler

Vinder90

Joined: 11 February 2012

Posts: 4414

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saathfan

You had me worried there.  I am glad that the family knows.  I was not looking forward to slow revealing of the secret.  I just hope that despite imartis effort anujs feelings for ambi won't change and strong ambi will not change into a water bucket.  I am also hoping that we will see anuj trying to steal some romantic time with ambi.  First night when anuj was trying to steal a kiss from ambi was too cute.  
Is it just me, I find sumans eyes very creepy.  It reminds of some horror movies with dolls with artificial eyes going phsyco.  She needs to turn down the big eyes expression to normal opening size.  

I am not optimistic that this Suman track will be over soon. In fact I think sumans mami will join imarti in creating misunderstanding between Abuj.  Did you notice the romantic background music when Suman came to give anuj Prasad.  Are the cvs crazy? 


true, AMbuj scene on first wedding night was pretty romantic. .   I can guarantee that ANuj feelings for AMbi will never change,  though there is a slight essense of ANger he might have potentially if he knows that the whole family now knows this situation. . 

and dont worry, Ambi definitely gonna stay tough all round. . though with such characters there has to be a low point. . so that might happen, but wont last long obviously, coz Ambi wil pull thru anything righteosly

kusum11k

IF-Dazzler

kusum11k

Joined: 15 August 2012

Posts: 3661

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Mujhe Suman & Anujwala track pasand nahi tha isliye  bahut dinoke baad yeh wala episode dekha...woh bhi yeh post padhke ki truth is out...episode bhi accha laga and truth bahar aaya woh bhi accha laga...

thanks vinder for your post...now i will start again to watch Kairee serial...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinder90

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Joined: 18 March 2011

Posts: 25471

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
I think suman's husband, who died will turn out to be Anuj's brother or step brother i.e. Imarti's husband's son. He ditched Imarti and went away - right? He must be alive somewhere. I think thats why this track has been brought about. 

Vinder90

IF-Dazzler

Vinder90

Joined: 11 February 2012

Posts: 4414

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

I think suman's husband, who died will turn out to be Anuj's brother or

step brother i.e. Imarti's husband's son. He ditched Imarti and went away - right? He must be alive somewhere. I think thats why this track has been brought about. 


yes, thats a very possible thought, and it really is very possible,  coz if the decide dto bring in Imarti hubby to the picture, also gives CVs kind of justification of making users believe duplicate Abbay lol

Vinder90

IF-Dazzler

Vinder90

Joined: 11 February 2012

Posts: 4414

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kusum11k

Mujhe Suman & Anujwala track pasand nahi tha isliye  bahut dinoke baad yeh wala episode dekha...woh bhi yeh post padhke ki truth is out...episode bhi accha laga and truth bahar aaya woh bhi accha laga...

thanks vinder for your post...now i will start again to watch Kairee serial...

you're welcome,  I personally dont like this track but I also dont hate it coz the end result is very likely to be a big bang Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kusum11k

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.