Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: Minnie

Armaan Suri is really making you guys think hard!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜† 

That's the beauty of being Armaan Suri:

Either you love to love him

or

You love to hate him.

Either way,you are thinking about him.And we just spend half an hour 3 days a week.Poor Jassi spends nearly all her waking hrs with him.

No wonder 'Armaan sir'has beome her fav 'takia kalam'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜†

True!๐Ÿ‘
jammy thumbnail

More than Armaan reaction, what would be purab's reaction??

Have you guys seen the movie DHOOM??

Have you seen Ali's reaction??

As soon as he sees a girl his first reaction is imagining life with her on his bike, then see her as his bride and then they both are bride and groom on bike. All these are frames of his imagination

The moment he knows that she has a b/f or husband PUFF!!! he either vanishes from all the imaginations frames or is replaced by that man ๐Ÿ˜†.

Jammy.

manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good going ides...... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ‘....

Are bahena.... Armaan ke bare me sochate sochate.... Armaan jaisa bhi sochane lagi kya????

Annie, Naina, Kanchi...... dekho tumhe Armaan ke baare me sochane ko kahake ides ke koi naye iraade najar aa rahe hai.....

manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anniegupta_

pj, ides hillarous... well I heard that armaan will hear that and he won't realize it's being said to him... he will think J is talking about her loving Purab.

True Annie..... ๐Ÿ˜† Armaan being there alone, all by himself (I mean without brain....errrr.. I mean Raj)...... he won't realize... or even better ..... understand....... ๐Ÿ˜‰

ides thumbnail
Annie, Naina, Kanchi...... dekho tumhe Armaan ke baare me sochane ko kahake ides ke koi naye iraade najar aa rahe hai.....

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†ahhh....how well u know me Mani.....btw missed u the last two days....๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by ides - 19 years ago
Morgoth thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† PJ and Ides.

My take on Armaan's reaction: Sides of his mouth quivering...on the edge of his usual evil smile, eyes narrowing in surprise, neck twisting with a snap...and sending an urgent telepathic SMS to Raj-the-brain..."Ladki pati, Kya Karoon?".

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ides, Pj04 and Minnie...good ones...

but the truth is armaan never loved her as jassi...it is always because of the benefit and that will be revealed know as armaan will be speechless for sometime atleast and then he will implement his master plan to stop the marriage between jassi and purab.

I think this may be also a reason for jassi's makeover to teach armaan a lesson. Poor purab has to go through the stress again...

tamanna thumbnail
 The scene shown yesterday when Jassi confesses her love to Armaan bears an uncanny resemblance to SRK-Kajol starrer K2H2. Remember the scene where Kajol is leaving Camp Sunshine and everybody has gathered to bid her goodbye. Remember we saw SRK approaching her and saying that he is sure she'll be very happy with Rahul (SRK's screen name) and we saw a stunned Kajol correcting him saying "Aman" (Salman's screen name).

Am I the only one who thought soโ€ฆโ€ฆor has anyone else spotted this resemblance?

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hmmm...
u do have a point. ๐Ÿ‘
tamanna thumbnail

Let's hope we are not subject to watching a re-enacting of the last scene from the same movie!!!! Purab๐Ÿ˜ก dragging Jassi๐Ÿค“ by the arm screaming "kaha tha na haat pakad ke mandap le jayenge", while we see Armaan๐Ÿ˜ญ standing in a corner with tears in his eyes. And thenโ€ฆโ€ฆwe all know the storyโ€ฆ.