India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Armaan's reaction at Jassi's announcment

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 31 October 2004 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
The new promo shows Jassi telling armaan that she loves him....Is it a slip of the tongue.....does it reveal her true feelings.....more importantly does she realise the meaning of what she is implying????

On the other hand Armaan is shown turning from a manipulator to an imitator....so its hard to judge what his reaction to Jassi's declaration would be......

ANY SUGGESTIONS as to how Armaan will react ?????

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 31 October 2004 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

well if he tries immitating

1)purab ,he will ask....tum par koi pressure to nahi hai (hai na .....holiday par gaye brain cells kaWink)

2)raj , he will wear a grossed out look and think....isse better to mallika hi thi....anyway imagine aishwarya rai and try a kiss

3)nandu, sach...baby do...oll chalo chaupati ja ke bhel khate hai ....with a wierd dance accompanying it until jassi slaps him back to present 

4)aryan, to tum mujhe gm ka ceo banne dogi......with that evil smile

5) armaan,   really jassi.....errrrr you must mean purab.......no probably you really meant me....ummmm i need a century to think about it.....you won't trouble me with mujse shaadi kab karoge and chalo vacation par chalte hai stuff like mallika , will you.....probably not....then again you might....damn! where is raj when you need someone with brains.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 31 October 2004 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

Its hard to say how Armaan will react considering he has multiple personality disorder......so here r a few variations on his reactions…..

Armaan (Suri Sir's) reaction: "jassi....yakeen maano...I feel the same way....but we cant let the world know lest they try to break us apart....we need to keep this just between us for another 40 yrs……"
Armaan (the wannabe owner-of-Kohinoor's) reaction: "Prove it Jassi....hand over Kohinoor....."
Armaan (mallika's fiancee's) reaction: "Jassi yeh tum kaise baateyn kar rahee ho.....mey ek engaged mard hoon....maana ke kabhe kabhee bhool jata hoon lekin tumhey mere se aise baat karne ka koi haq naheen..."
Armaan (the copycat's) reaction: (calls Purab on his cell phone) "hello Purab bhai sahib....Jassi just told me she loves me....aap bataeyn how does a decent guy react in such a situation....."
Armaan (the broken-record's) reaction: "Jassi....mey Mallika sey shaadi naheen kar sakta.....I know it doesnt really correspond to ur statement but not having voiced this for a few days, I just felt a need to say it......."
Armaan (the wannabe good guy's) reaction: "Naheen Jassi….Purab bohat achaa hai….tum dono bohat khoosh raho gey…..mey tumhara kal thaa ur Purab aaj hai…."
Armaan (the honest guy's) reaction: (this one is still in the developmental/experimental stages….so we don't know if it is compatible with Armaan Suri Sir's other personalities) "Jassi meyne hameesha tumse jhoot bola hai aur tumko use kia hai….and to tell u the truth I don't know what I feel….."

NOTE: the reactions being that of armaan suri sir are highly unstable and subjected to change due to mood, climate and  no apparent reason at all…..

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 31 October 2004 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLpj.....my personal favourite is the last oneLOLLOL
alliha Senior Member
alliha
alliha

Posted: 31 October 2004 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
LOLLOL pj and ides that really good suggestions LOL
sahhar_jassi Groupbie
sahhar_jassi
sahhar_jassi

Posted: 31 October 2004 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
ides that was hilarious portrayal of armaan's reactions, good work.
anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 31 October 2004 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
pj, ides hillarous... well I heard that armaan will hear that and he won't realize it's being said to him... he will think J is talking about her loving Purab.
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 31 October 2004 at 7:59pm | IP Logged

Armaan Suri is really making you guys think hard!!!!!!!!!LOL 

That's the beauty of being Armaan Suri:

Either you love to love him

or

You love to hate him.

Either way,you are thinking about him.And we just spend half an hour 3 days a week.Poor Jassi spends nearly all her waking hrs with him.

No wonder 'Armaan sir'has beome her fav 'takia kalam'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Go to top