India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

to all kyph fans again.

kisse_ki_nahin3 Newbie
kisse_ki_nahin3
kisse_ki_nahin3

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 6:27pm | IP Logged

This is former devilsjaneman. I have changed my name but i would like to thank everyone who gave an opinion for my post. I appreciate it. I even wrote it was not to offend dinky. I really like her posts and the info she gives us. I want to be friends with dinky not sneha i still hold my opinion. I also want to be friends with everyone else. SmileI hope you guys accept my hand towards friendship and sorry dinky if you felt offended. CryI really am eevn though i still dont believe your sneha but I'd like you as a friend. All also everyone else. And keep up they great info everyoneClap. Bye and reply to this.

P.S.- I cant wait for Monday's episode so if anybody has info pleassssse post it. ThanxBig smile

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

Hi, you didn't have to change your name. There is nothing wrong with expressing the way you felt, I am sure there are many more people who think the way you do but won't say it. It took guts to come forward like that, and I admire you! Anyways, if there is anything that we all have in common is that we are all fans of Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai... and this forum is dedicated to the serial. So lets continue what we have been doing for the past couple months and forget about this!

KYPH_fan Goldie
KYPH_fan
KYPH_fan

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Hi, you didn't have to change your name. There is nothing wrong with expressing the way you felt, I am sure there are many more people who think the way you do but won't say it. It took guts to come forward like that, and I admire you! Anyways, if there is anything that we all have in common is that we are all fans of Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai... and this forum is dedicated to the serial. So lets continue what we have been doing for the past couple months and forget about this!

I second that. This is a KYPH forum, not a relationship forum. You dont have to form jiju or didi realtionship if anybody. So if you dont agree with something, that is all right. Just enjoy the posts and chill
dreamerrrrr IF-Dazzler
dreamerrrrr
dreamerrrrr

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 5:25am | IP Logged
u dont need to ask to be your friend. any1 who joins dis forum becomes a friend automatically!!!!LOLWink
chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 5:28am | IP Logged

First and Foremost, I personall believe that Dinky is Sneha and she is Iqbal's girlfriend.

Secondly, I want to say that we should not get into discussing personal lives of Actors on this forum.....but as Sugar said, it is an Open Forum, everyone has a right to express opinion. So, at the same time I would like to say that any one who wants to form relationships here is more than welcome, I think there s no point arguing on this! Its more of a personal choice!b

Thirdly, I just feel that let us stick to discussing the Serial & the Characters and let us keep the Actors & their lives aside!

All the above is strictly my personal opinion and has no bearing on anyone or anything!

Cheers,

Chilly

Edited by chillyflakes - 07 May 2005 at 5:34am
kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillyflakes

I just feel that let us stick to discussing the Serial & the Characters and let us keep the Actors & their lives aside!

Chilly

ya i agree with u chilly dat we should stick to the programme!!

kyphfanz IF-Dazzler
kyphfanz
kyphfanz

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 8:26am | IP Logged
ya we should.......but a little is fine i guess!!
kyphfanz IF-Dazzler
kyphfanz
kyphfanz

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 8:29am | IP Logged
ya we can stick to the pgm but ......a a little about their personal life wont be that bad!!

Go to top