Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

--Ekta--

IF-Rockerz

--Ekta--

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Big smileConfusedI saw the scroll promo on zee that 20 years celebration is on 2nd october and on monday ...howz that possible ? Monday is on 1st october ,so when it will be ??monday or tuesday ,1st or 2nd ??
 And doesn't 18 years completed on 18th december 2010 ,they showed cutting so many cakes on that rishtey awards ,SO 20 years got completed in october ??
Zee is truly very strange ,we used to think Dj's are weak in maths but here zee is also getting weak or may be zee only made those mistakes Confused

Anyways why to bother for that ,we are happy if they are showing our RaDev . But i don't want to keep hopes understanding zee's strategies ,it may show hardly 1 minute of radev just to promote the show .Nothing against that show's fans ,am just saying they are going to play with actors and their fans again (even today is also mahaepi of that show if am not wrong ,both scroll promos were shown one after another) .
In all these ,male lead of that show will have a hard time as today 1 hr ,monday 3 hours and i think grand finale of jhalak is also there this week ,zee has no pity on anyone.

Will be waiting for Radev jhalak at least ...Big smileBig smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

parvthareddyavirumasumasrilankarajsrichayya55Mona55goolabradev_no1fanfatssrilanka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what is it ??" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mona55

IF-Sizzlerz

Mona55

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
I think the same zee tv never treat cb cast fairly they will show 2 seconds Avina will shown the minimum u bet

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

parvthareddychayya55--Ekta--goolab

goolab

IF-Stunnerz

goolab

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
dont worry zee always do that

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

parvthareddychayya55--Ekta--

radev_no1fan

IF-Stunnerz

radev_no1fan

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Yes waiting for radev

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chayya55--Ekta--

fatssrilanka

IF-Addictz

fatssrilanka

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Ekta, Avinash has made a prior commitment for a commercial shoot & hence will not be a part of Zee celebration.And,I'm glad he didn't accept Zee offer. Hope soon we'll get to see Avina in a new show instead of this Selfish Zee celebration.

Aruna_cindrellachayya55--Ekta--

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Ekta regarding your question about how can Zee have two birthdays...one in October and the other in December...Well maybe it was a long delivery...Wink..(I mean the birthing process)...the delivery started on October 2nd and ended on December 18th.Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

masumasrilankarajsriAngie12--Ekta--Myra.nellyfatssrilanka

fatssrilanka

IF-Addictz

fatssrilanka

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Ekta regarding your question about how can Zee have two birthdays...one in October and the other in December...Well maybe it was a long delivery...Wink..(I mean the birthing process)...the delivery started on October 2nd and ended on December 18th.Confused
Misti,love your sense of humour. But,yes I feel Zee has a very bad memory.

masumasrilanka--Ekta--misti73

Angie12

IF-Rockerz

Angie12

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

ROFL   Misti,  trust you to come up with such gems.    

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

masumasrilanka--Ekta--misti73fatssrilanka

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.