Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

I spent 20,000 rupees voting on Isha (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 12

-Chandramukhi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah75music_mastisaarahkhannS.Stephy-optimist-Me_Anonymous-CuteDarling-Tarantallegra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I spent 20,000 rupees voting on Isha (Page 3)" in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DHOKEBAAZ007

DHOKEBAAZ007

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Why are all cursing/bashing the channel?? Did I miss something?
Anyways,

20,000 just to vote for a celebrity?? My god!  I wouldn't spend a penny on these so called celebrities even though I might be one of their biggest fans.

I feel sorry for you really :( and i hope you learnt a lesson that spending money for the people on screen is not worth it. In-fact it should be the opposite ;P. They should be giving us money to watch them and sometimes tolerate them ...lol...

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Just one question: Who benefits the most from reality shows?

Channel - wrong, because there is that risk of the show not performing so well so loss in that respect and less investors/financers next time around and explaining this investment to shareholders

Audience - wrong, they only spend their money voting and paying for the TV services (subscription etc) and electricity to watch TV/ or online so add in Internet costs as well

Contestants - right. No matter what happens, they still get paid for however long they stay in the competition so it's a win-win for them if they are awarded the prize and winner title at the end too.

So money wise, Contestants are the true winners and Channel and Audience are notStern Smile.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

music_mastiS.Stephy-optimist--Chandramukhi--PoisonIvy-Tarantallegra

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Me_Anonymous

Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

It's Isha who decided not to perform, not the Channel. At least that's what I heard/read.

Anyhow, they should still re-imburse all those who wasted their money voting for a contestant who is not performing in the Grand Finale - for whatever reason.

Ayesha, 20,000 Indian Rupees is around 230 - 240 Smile
It's a lot of moneyShocked

230-240 in uk..
U call that alot of money :O
I find that less despite bein in.uk

Less? Seriously? Our electricity bill is nearly that much... I call that expensiveEmbarrassed. I could even get 2 weeks worth grocery in that much money...Big smile

Also, around 200 is standard room rent per week in central london (if you go in more affluent areas then it's a lot more than just 200) but still... it's quite a bit of moneySmile
its 300-400pound per room rent in scotland. LOL

I always say its less for me cause I always have that much in my pocket :D.
I think am gttn stupid here

For grocery lasting two weeks costs us 100pound maximum, I think it cause in my family we fulfil our wish wiyh our own pocket money or what we earn so..
R u in london?

-Chandramukhi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

music_masti-optimist-Me_Anonymous

khushboorath

Goldie

khushboorath

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
r u serious...u really waste so much money...well there was a option online voting...rather then wasting ur money u shud use that...i think its a height of craziness...

well neither now a actor is going to pay this...but ya i have a idea for u...go n tweet this to isha in her twitter account so taht she shud realize wat she did by getting eliminate at last moment...well dnt know if she will react or not but atleast she shud know

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAngelMe_Anonymous

khushboorath

Goldie

khushboorath

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Just one question: Who benefits the most from reality shows?

Channel - wrong, because there is that risk of the show not performing so well so loss in that respect and less investors/financers next time around and explaining this investment to shareholders

Audience - wrong, they only spend their money voting and paying for the TV services (subscription etc) and electricity to watch TV/ or online so add in Internet costs as well

Contestants - right. No matter what happens, they still get paid for however long they stay in the competition so it's a win-win for them if they are awarded the prize and winner title at the end too.

So money wise, Contestants are the true winners and Channel and Audience are notStern Smile.

channel also win by getting so much sms...this mobile ppl pay them and gave them special kind of number...that y thy ask for sms...jitna sms utna money...otherwise thy might use online one...
remember onces did used miscall...just becoz they had some major issue with this network ppl...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Me_Anonymous

happygolucky

IF-Rockerz

happygolucky

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rafa-

Colors should reimburse the voters - simple. I dunno how that would work but they should cough it up LOL

Honestly speaking though, I would never spend money on voting for a celeb - even if it was my favourite. It's not like I would get anything from their winning money! And I don't give a shizzles abt loyalty LOL

Sorry to hear about your situation :)

LOL same here...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.