Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

I spent 20,000 rupees voting on Isha (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 3 Page 12

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Thats so much money wasted on a show!!!!
Channel is happy doing gimmicks & preparing for finale
Isha is fine backing out either for health or money reasons no one knows!!!
Its the ppl who vote that feel terrible for falling for false tricks!!
I give good word to my favs but thats all i do, cant vote from here!!
Even if I could I would have voted only once n that too online!!

Dont worry, just think u donated that money & move on, atleast u learnt a valuble lesson for future not to take these kinda shows or celebs too seriously to waste time or money on them!! They r having a living coming on shows so we shouldnt waste our living taking them seriously more than needed!!! This is not just preach, i myself follow these rules to keep away from issues as such!! Im sure more than money u invested in time which is more valuble, b careful!!! Tc no worry!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I spent 20,000 rupees voting on Isha (Page 2)" in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
It's Isha who decided not to perform, not the Channel. At least that's what I heard/read.

Anyhow, they should still re-imburse all those who wasted their money voting for a contestant who is not performing in the Grand Finale - for whatever reason.

Ayesha, 20,000 Indian Rupees is around 230 - 240 Smile
It's a lot of moneyShocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tastahnin-optimist--Chandramukhi-

sarah75

sarah75

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
I played safe - I never voted. waise vote karke bhi kya faida. you really think the channel wala's care about our votes, they just need money in their bank. ek sms n 5 Rupees straight into their account. 

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Me_Anonymous

It's Isha who decided not to perform, not the Channel. At least that's what I heard/read.

Anyhow, they should still re-imburse all those who wasted their money voting for a contestant who is not performing in the Grand Finale - for whatever reason.

230-240 in uk..
U call that alot of money :O
I find that less despite bein in.uk

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
u spent 20000 rupees???? what my gosh ... colors wont return your money because isha is suing colors so colors will need that money ... either way isha wins if not by the votes then by fans money  ...
but seriouslly??? you spent 20000 rupees???? u know better then that  i remember ur screen name from big boss forum ... wasn't it u who told us that mahek was wining but they will make juhi a winner do to chanel politics ... then how can you spend that much money knowing how reality shows work

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah75.lovelylotus.Dexterkilaila

sarah75

sarah75

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

u spent 20000 rupees???? what my gosh ... colors wont return your money because isha is suing colors so colors will need that money ... either way isha wins if not by the votes then by fans money  ...
but seriouslly??? you spent 20000 rupees???? u know better then that  i remember ur screen name from big boss forum ... wasn't it u who told us that mahek was wining but they will make juhi a winner do to chanel politics ... then how can you spend that much money knowing how reality shows work

LOLLOLLOL...is she really gonna sue the channel??? imagine ki tarah kahi colors bhi hawa na hojaye...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.lovelylotus.

--jas--

IF-Dazzler

--jas--

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
LOLi never voted for anybody LOL

sab kuch scripted h yaar LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Senorita..lovelylotus.

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

Originally posted by Me_Anonymous

230-240 in uk..
U call that alot of money :O
I find that less despite bein in.uk

Less? Seriously? Our electricity bill is nearly that much... I call that expensiveEmbarrassed. I could even get 2 weeks worth grocery in that much money...Big smile

Also, around 200 is standard room rent per week in central london (if you go in more affluent areas then it's a lot more than just 200) but still... it's quite a bit of moneySmile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAngelmunny2divyababusarah75khushboorathtastahninCarrotCakesaarahkhann-optimist-desicrowd.Senorita.-Chandramukhi-TarantallegraShru77

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.