Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

I spent 20,000 rupees voting on Isha (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 12

Page 1 Page 11
Page   of 12

cl0wn

IF-Dazzler

cl0wn

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chochokamurabba

Originally posted by cl0wn

Originally posted by chochokamurabba

strange... topick maker ke comment mostly esha ke against hotey they  then y vo esha ko vote karegi LOL may be it was a  fun post from her

Maybe you got the wrong person. Isha was always my favorite from the beginning and secondly, I am a 'HIM'...
 chalo bhayi ab aapney sabak learn kiya  reality show mai voting nahi karni chahiye LOL humey to pahley hi pata tha humney ek bhi vote nahi dala Wink...but im very sure mainey tumhey dusrey contastent ko support kartey dekha hai n esha ko oppose Tongue

Show me where?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I spent 20,000 rupees voting on Isha (Page 12)" in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ANNMT.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Show is over but crusade is still on...let it go people

Lets. Meet next season :)

Sharpay.Evans

IF-Dazzler

Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Seriouly, why was all that drama needed?! Isha not participating shldhv been announced in one of the promos but no, the channel didn't do that and earned a bomb!! I feel really bad for u... :(
-Gauri

Flora3333

IF-Sizzlerz

Flora3333

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
I hated the whole judging/emominating process of JDJ!! Less deserving people being saved, more deserving ones getting eliminated because they don't contribute in the trp... Ouch

Flora3333

IF-Sizzlerz

Flora3333

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Alas! We take JDJ as a competition, but for the channel it's just an entertainment show where trps are the most important thing. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.