Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

I spent 20,000 rupees voting on Isha (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 12

lg001

IF-Dazzler

lg001

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaJenYaianSanju

Originally posted by Zee_News

Originally posted by TheRowdiest

GC was fixed winner frm Day 1 ... so there was no use of voting Wink

Minnie, think of it logically, GC has the biggest fans following amongst all the contestants in JDJ5, so he would surely win... What scripted about it?...

it is scripted dear...KSG has/had the biggest fangroup...no other contestants were even close to his fanbase and popularity, yet he didn't win only coz the show was scripted and voting was just a money making scheme for the channel...he always got the highest votes by a huge margin yet didn't won...that says a lot...moreover, Juhi herself confirmed that JDJ was/is scripted and fixedOuchSmile

anyway Gurmeet wasn't that bad of a dancer...he did give some really nice performances even though Rashmi and Rithvik were far better...hence, I don't think it was that unfair that GC won~Smile

if u guys know it was scripted then y do u vote & waste ur money...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I spent 20,000 rupees voting on Isha (Page 11)" in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sanju_

IF-Sizzlerz

Sanju_

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=TheRowdiest]GC was fixed winner frm Day 1 ... so there was no use of voting Wink

Minnie, think of it logically, GC has the biggest fans following amongst all the contestants in JDJ5, so he would surely win... What scripted about it?...

We say it's scripted, but can u prove it? We need facts, not only talk Smile, it's much logical and fair to have facts, not only judge out of a fan to the actor, I know KSG has huge fans following, but u r his fan I can clearly see, so how natural judgment is that?... Think of it logically...

one of the judges, Juhi herself said it is scripted...I don't what more proof you want!

Sanju_

IF-Sizzlerz

Sanju_

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lg001

[QUOTE=Zee_News][QUOTE=TheRowdiest]GC was fixed winner frm Day 1 ... so there was no use of voting Wink

if u guys know it was scripted then y do u vote & waste ur money...
lol when did I say I voted?LOL..I hardly do the online voting,...let's not even talk abt SMSes..my parents do too much of hardwork to spend my money on any celebs!!

Wrackspurt

IF-Stunnerz

Wrackspurt

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
i have left voting for any celebrity in any reality show as ultimately only that contestant will win whom the channel wants...and we as viewers get fooled by spending the hard earned money on something not at all worth.Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_Dabulls23

ANNMT.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

cl0wn

IF-Dazzler

cl0wn

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chochokamurabba

strange... topick maker ke comment mostly esha ke against hotey they  then y vo esha ko vote karegi LOL may be it was a  fun post from her

Maybe you got the wrong person. Isha was always my favorite from the beginning and secondly, I am a 'HIM'...

ANNMT.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-Dabulls23

-Suni-

IF-Stunnerz

-Suni-

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
oh dear...its all gone in vain Unhappy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.