Aditya-Dayanand Discussions,Comments and Pics-IX - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Congratulations Nandini 👏. What a handsome cap you ve posted
kya cap Asto such a great golden era one.
🤗 you.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Looks like he has become quiet lazy these days... thats why he didn't shave 😆
Is hafthe dekho... Baal bhi kate hue hai...isliye shave bhi karwa liya hoga 😆

I am sure his stubble is going to be back next week 

I dont even like this moustache ! Kab kaatenge kya pata  The clean shaven look is 😎

Nandini congrats ya 😃 .. and.. what a treat it is to go through this thread ! Amazing caps 
Originally posted by Shagnika

I dont even like this moustache ! Kab kaatenge kya pata  The clean shaven look is 😎

Its ok.. I like it 😛 may be because he likes it 😉
The clean shaven look has a more familiar look. The Daya whom we all have admired over the years...the Daya of Father's Revenge...the Daya who won the best looking guy award...this mooch wala Daya seems slightly distant...can't explain why...
Originally posted by visrom

The clean shaven look has a more familiar look. The Daya whom we all have admired over the years...the Daya of Father's Revenge...the Daya who won the best looking guy award...this mooch wala Daya seems slightly distant...can't explain why...

Few days back my dad was singing this song...  😛

Dil ko dekho.. Chehra na dekho...
Chehre ne laakhon ko loota...
haan dil saccha ..chehra jhoota 😛😆
I remember an old Vikram betaal story...where a lady was going somewhere with her brother and husband...a rakshas kills both of them and cuts off their heads. Then she prays to God...he gives her some water to sprinkle and asks her to attach the heads to the bodies. In a hurry she fixes her husband's head on top of her brother's body and vice versa.

Then Betaal pauses and asks Vikram which one of the two is her husband now. Any guesses?
Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
Originally posted by visrom

I remember an old Vikram betaal story...where a lady was going somewhere with her brother and husband...a rakshas kills both of them and cuts off their heads. Then she prays to God...he gives her some water to sprinkle and asks her to attach the heads to the bodies. In a hurry she fixes her husband's head on top of her brother's body and vice versa.

Then Betaal pauses and asks Vikram which one of the two is her husband now. Any guesses?

😆
Ofcourse... the one with her brother's face is her husband 😃