Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

milindrose

IF-Sizzlerz

milindrose

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
i feel in future as shown in last part Angry,,anandi worried about this lie if it comes to known to the shekhar family then what big storm will come outAngryConfused ,,, ds has done same fault like jogiaConfused but i find this will be an oppurtunity to be explored by choti dimag maa  and accompained by sanchi as weapon to fire ,,as iravati does not have so much brains Big smilebut this CM  is going to do new commotion Ouchfor" ansh " ,,it will happen somewhere the other lies shake the relationsOuch ,,she easily provokes anandi as she has felt she is satyavadi and will do it   "no one was worried to go further to find it but she is eager so that she could make new drama to get rid oofff 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1purvimBUDDHarorasurbhiDaltoni

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "worried for this lie of DS" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BUDDH

BUDDH

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milindrose

i feel in future as shown in last part Angry,,anandi worried about this lie if it comes to known to the shekhar family then what big storm will come outAngryConfused ,,, ds has done same fault like jogiaConfused but i find this will be an oppurtunity to be explored by choti dimag maa  and accompained by sanchi as weapon to fire ,,as iravati does not have so much brains Big smilebut this CM  is going to do new commotion Ouchfor" ansh " ,,it will happen somewhere the other lies shake the relationsOuch ,,she easily provokes anandi as she has felt she is satyavadi and will do it   "no one was worried to go further to find it but she is eager so that she could make new drama to get rid oofff 

Read your post again this morning.  So confusing, you know why becos the serial has become confusing and without a direction.  Confused  Brickbats please? Ouch Ouch

Daltoni

IF-Sizzlerz

Daltoni

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Actualy, I think that at the weding day CM will come with Urmi Devi, because the whole vilage will be there just to recognise the person who is behind badmouthing Shiv. And then Urmi will recognise dadisa . She will speak wery bad about her in front of willagers. Anandi will be sory for dadisa and stand in her defense, stoping the wedding. CM will be against dadisa too,and probably Sashi..
I think this is going to happend...Poor Shiv...Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BUDDHmilindrose

BUDDH

BUDDH

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Daltoni

Actualy, I think that at the weding day CM will come with Urmi Devi, because the whole vilage will be there just to recognise the person who is behind badmouthing Shiv. And then Urmi will recognise dadisa . She will speak wery bad about her in front of willagers. Anandi will be sory for dadisa and stand in her defense, stoping the wedding. CM will be against dadisa too,and probably Sashi..
I think this is going to happend...Poor Shiv...Cry

Are you saying that notwithstanding the negative feedback from the audience, falling TRP numbers, CVs will not change or alter their script? That would be foolish, No?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Daltoni

vamita

Goldie

vamita

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
It is not in Anandi's character to be dishonest about such a issue and keep it pending till marriage for bursting...If so there will be no difference between Jagya and Anandi...

Daltoni

Daltoni

IF-Sizzlerz

Daltoni

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
I think that Anandi will keep it as a secret because of dadisa. DS will be very sad becayse her only grandsoon became a vilan and Anandi will think that it is not nesesary to cause more pain for her,making her to apologise to shekars..I hope that I am wrong..Cry

milindrose

Saathfan

IF-Dazzler

Saathfan

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
I feel anandi will divulge the secret to Shiv because she is a honest person.  But shiv will decide to keep it from his family.  CM and Sachi may use it to ignite Ira and alok but dadu will ride to the rescue of anandi and shiv.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smittumilindrose

Daltoni

IF-Sizzlerz

Daltoni

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
 Anandi still doesent tell anything, and this is just what I am afraid of...but now I think that Shiv is olready know that dadisa is the one who told about him..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top