India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

my love (Page 2)

MonicA#1Actress Goldie
MonicA#1Actress
MonicA#1Actress

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Awwwww!!!!!!! Then grab by his shoulders, and kiss him!!!!Just kidding!

Aabha IF-Dazzler
Aabha
Aabha

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 12:31am | IP Logged
monica!!! tum bhi naa!! kya tum hum sab se yehi kehrahiho, ke tum isi tharike se ladke ko patathiho aur unhe paathi bhi ho? Tongue Yeh bechari tho abhise parishan hai, aur agar woh tumhari baat sunegi to phir ho gaya kaam.
Heyher87, tumhe tho sirf use baathana hoga ke tumhare feelings kya hai, aur phir sab kuch tho saamne aahijayega.  WinkEmbarrassed

Mon, main phir se maazak karahi thi tumhare saat, plz mere baatho ko buraa mat maniyega.  "Dil pe maat le yaar, dil pe maat le. Dil pe maat le yaaaaaaar".....LOLLOL
sabeena Groupbie
sabeena
sabeena

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 12:50am | IP Logged
if u love somebody then dont hide just tell him  if  he feel the same then he will express the same and dont hide ur identity just  talk to him and tell him to meet u at  some place  then  wear his fav color dress and go with killing looks and after meeting have some food and talk about him  i mean his likes and dislikes then batoan batoan mein tell him how u feel about him Smile what say u  isnt a cool thought actually i m  saying u this but if this situation coms to me then i definetly bcom dumb ,dont  be shy ,dont be scared prepare urself bfore meeting him ,what ever u want to talk ,okay if this helps then plz let me know.  hey u said  ,only 19 days  r left for u r graduation so dont waste a single moment go a head ,insha allah  every thing will be okay.Big smile
dancing babe Goldie
dancing babe
dancing babe

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 5:50am | IP Logged
hey
just go up to him when he's alone without any of his friends or anything around and just tell him how you feel. it'll be hard i know because i did that before but it works !

good luck

dancing babe xxx

shweta_k Groupbie
shweta_k
shweta_k

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 8:05am | IP Logged

hehe

let him know who u r &wat u feel for him , if u r in  love than go forward and ask wat does he feel for you

all the best

spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Why don't you first know everything about him...like if he has a gf or someone he's interested in. For that you have to get to know him and be friends with him. Don't be shy to step up to him. Get to know each other as best as you can within the limited time, and if you feel it's the opportune time, just say that you like him Smile
peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Hey!

I totally understand what you must be feeling.  Love/Crushes/Emotions......are nothing by a hormonal imbalance/reaction to the outsider world. You feel like hell at times and and that same feeling get's you on top of the world.

I hope you get all the answers you're looking for in him and he keeps you on top of the world.

Remember if you're forcing the situation to work to your advantage and are trying to make something happen, then maybe it's may not meant to be. 

Do what you have to do, express your emotions to him face to face and leave the rest to destiny.  It's meant for you it will come to you!

Until then chin up!Smile

Peaches!

MonicA#1Actress Goldie
MonicA#1Actress
MonicA#1Actress

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Hey girl!!! Go up to him and just kiss him!!!!!! Ok Im just kidding again!!!! Make sure he is not with someone else and then approach him and be like " You are hot stuff"!!!LOLYou will surely get him for sure!!! Just kidding!! Let him know your true feelings when you guys are alone!!!!

Go to top