heyher87 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
what do you do when you love someone more than anything in this world dont even pay attention to you? that's the problem i got. his name is Bobby Watson, a senior in two of my classes. he is so cute, shy, intelligent, and nice but he doesnt who the heck i am. what i am to do when we have only 19 days till graduation?  I send him a letter as anon but it wont effect him a bit. guys plz help me!! i am dying in his bittersweet attraction.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peaches thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey....Hey!!!

There's only one way to find out the outcome.  If you win you win big!!!

Express your feelings for him.  Life is too short for "should have", "would have" or "could have".  Just do it!

Write to him, call him, text him, do whatever you have to but make sure you express it!!!!

It is better to have love and lost than to have never loved at all!!!!

ejaz4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

WEll, first try to get his attention, let him kow you are there and then act like you flirting with him, or something, mmake jealous, by hanging out with other guys, and then if that works, tell him you like him.

Rumi thumbnail
wow!love always inspires me!😳 buddy, don't delay ,go and tell him.  our good wishes are with you!😃😃😃! Edited by Rumi - 18 years ago
MonicA#1Actress thumbnail
Hey!!! I suggest you write a note saying that you think he is hot and he is more appealing than the other guys you have seen!! Tell him that he has really gotten your attention for awhile and your crazy about him!!!Then ask him out or something!! Pass this note to him during class and it will surely grab his attention!!! This method got me a cute date to the junior prom!!! I am sure this might work for you!!! There is no harm in trying!!!😉😛
heyher87 thumbnail
thx but he hasnt replied to my note. you know how desperate i am, every hour i log in yahoo or msn to check his email.
Aabha thumbnail
just be upfront and honest about ur feelings and tell him directly; none of this nonsense with love letters and emails, u could've done that earlier in the year, but now time is all what u don't have.  if he likes u he'll probably respond back with the same feelings and if he doesn't like u, then obviously u'll know, but the point is that at least u'll know and u'll be able to focus on something else if all doesn't work out as planned.  i hope that he does like u and that everything goes well, my wishes are with u all the way!!!!......But u have to go and tell him first naa?!!!  Good luck!!😉

keep us posted on the situation,

Abs
MonicA#1Actress thumbnail
Awwwww!!!!!!! Then grab by his shoulders, and kiss him!!!!Just kidding!
Aabha thumbnail
monica!!! tum bhi naa!! kya tum hum sab se yehi kehrahiho, ke tum isi tharike se ladke ko patathiho aur unhe paathi bhi ho? ðŸ˜› Yeh bechari tho abhise parishan hai, aur agar woh tumhari baat sunegi to phir ho gaya kaam.
Heyher87, tumhe tho sirf use baathana hoga ke tumhare feelings kya hai, aur phir sab kuch tho saamne aahijayega.  😉😳

Mon, main phir se maazak karahi thi tumhare saat, plz mere baatho ko buraa mat maniyega.  "Dil pe maat le yaar, dil pe maat le. Dil pe maat le yaaaaaaar".....😆😆
sabeena thumbnail
if u love somebody then dont hide just tell him  if  he feel the same then he will express the same and dont hide ur identity just  talk to him and tell him to meet u at  some place  then  wear his fav color dress and go with killing looks and after meeting have some food and talk about him  i mean his likes and dislikes then batoan batoan mein tell him how u feel about him 😊 what say u  isnt a cool thought actually i m  saying u this but if this situation coms to me then i definetly bcom dumb ,dont  be shy ,dont be scared prepare urself bfore meeting him ,what ever u want to talk ,okay if this helps then plz let me know.  hey u said  ,only 19 days  r left for u r graduation so dont waste a single moment go a head ,insha allah  every thing will be okay.😃