Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

heyher87

heyher87

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
what do you do when you love someone more than anything in this world dont even pay attention to you? that's the problem i got. his name is Bobby Watson, a senior in two of my classes. he is so cute, shy, intelligent, and nice but he doesnt who the heck i am. what i am to do when we have only 19 days till graduation?  I send him a letter as anon but it wont effect him a bit. guys plz help me!! i am dying in his bittersweet attraction.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "my love" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

peaches

Goldie

peaches

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 7:08pm | IP Logged

Hey....Hey!!!

There's only one way to find out the outcome.  If you win you win big!!!

Express your feelings for him.  Life is too short for "should have", "would have" or "could have".  Just do it!

Write to him, call him, text him, do whatever you have to but make sure you express it!!!!

It is better to have love and lost than to have never loved at all!!!!Approve

ejaz4eva

IF-Rockerz

ejaz4eva

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

WEll, first try to get his attention, let him kow you are there and then act like you flirting with him, or something, mmake jealous, by hanging out with other guys, and then if that works, tell him you like him.

* ^ Princess **

Goldie

* ^ Princess **

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Smile

Rumi

Goldie

Rumi

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
wow!love always inspires me!Embarrassed buddy, don't delay ,go and tell him.  our good wishes are with you!Big smileBig smileBig smile!

Edited by Rumi - 06 May 2005 at 7:58pm

MonicA#1Actress

Goldie

MonicA#1Actress

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Hey!!! I suggest you write a note saying that you think he is hot and he is more appealing than the other guys you have seen!! Tell him that he has really gotten your attention for awhile and your crazy about him!!!Then ask him out or something!! Pass this note to him during class and it will surely grab his attention!!! This method got me a cute date to the junior prom!!! I am sure this might work for you!!! There is no harm in trying!!!WinkTongue

heyher87

heyher87

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
thx but he hasnt replied to my note. you know how desperate i am, every hour i log in yahoo or msn to check his email.

Aabha

IF-Dazzler

Aabha

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
just be upfront and honest about ur feelings and tell him directly; none of this nonsense with love letters and emails, u could've done that earlier in the year, but now time is all what u don't have.  if he likes u he'll probably respond back with the same feelings and if he doesn't like u, then obviously u'll know, but the point is that at least u'll know and u'll be able to focus on something else if all doesn't work out as planned.  i hope that he does like u and that everything goes well, my wishes are with u all the way!!!!......But u have to go and tell him first naa?!!!  Good luck!!Wink

keep us posted on the situation,

Abs

Post Reply New Post

Go to top