omg sukku/jazz fantabulous:'( love her alot<3

RidziPiaJazSimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

ahaaa sukku seriously u r acting r superb making me cry today...i jst tear in my eyes guyz seriously...the way she begg for drugs and so restless in ranveer arms...i jst can feel the pain...she was hungry for drgus the way she made her habitual for drugs to get rid all her pains behind drugs...i feel so bad for jazz today bcz i only watch this show bcz of her and she is totally mindblowing as jazz...i wish kahin sukku milay mujy  tu main usko zor ka hug karo n a big fat kiss do...she jst won my heart once more...

so jazz totally starting love ranveer it jst more painfull to me...if ranveer not understnd her so it will b more painful then durgs...abi tu ranveer ki need hai usse tu wo hai but when need khtam tu jazz ka kia hoga drugs chod k ranveer ko roy gi???i totally pissed off if ranveer cant get over frm sahiba...it will new pain for jazz if she will get to know dat ranveer also behind her pa s money...n i cant see it like dat🤢
hope he will not do dat...otherwise i hate ranveer if he break jazz heart...wat he wants seriously only money??? jazz starting loving her bada hero bad raha hai...i feel so bad for jazz the way he said him i need u plz mujy chor k mat jao n wo ja raha hai then he did evil smile and bak to jazz said jb tk need hai so till m here 🤢 i hope he forget sahiba and start loving jazz...

ps: will not say anything abt sajeet and ranveer triangle bcz i really not interested in it...but only want to see jazzveer love story and it should no happen only one sided love for jazz ranveer story...

pss: i love and so feel bad how ranveer console  jazz when she curving for durgz...the scene was hearttouching when jazz was in ranveer arms..

psss:now wat will happen deeljeet knew dat ronni is ranveer so wo sahiba ranveer ko mila de ga???🤢
Edited by RIDHIMA_BASKET1 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome post tabzi!
So true she is d best actress on d TV.She is totally stunning n awesome as Jazz.She is d only reason i m watching d show.
Abt 2days epi i already suspected it! I dont want so much pains n heartbreaks 4 her.She would be totally shattered if Ranveer too leaves her i never want dat.Her character is much more powerful n colouful dan d Sahiba bt dunno what CVs hav planned 4 her!
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post :) Jazz is really good and when she was crying it was sad coz she wanted drugs ... but ranveer controlled her ...
I really hope he doesn't break her heart either ...

..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
The character of Jazz has so much potential only if creatives hadle it with care & don't rush into things. My heart went out for her today, poor girl does not even know what she's getting into which will lead to another heartbreak for her :(

Jazz girl ponder over what Ranveer said to you "tum logon ko pehchaane me aksar galti karti ho"-please don't make this mistake again.

Sukirti, I'm in short of words to praise her. She's simply splendid...I cannot see anyone else playing the character of Jazz, Sukirti is the one who brought her to life 👍🏼
Edited by ..Khushi.. - 11 years ago
Sukirticious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just good post dear very nice ,i also like her so much 
Kristen23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RIDHIMA_BASKET1

ahaaa sukku seriously u r acting r superb making me cry today...i jst tear in my eyes guyz seriously...the way she begg for drugs and so restless in ranveer arms...i jst can feel the pain...she was hungry for drgus the way she made her habitual for drugs to get rid all her pains behind drugs...i feel so bad for jazz today bcz i only watch this show bcz of her and she is totally mindblowing as jazz...i wish kahin sukku milay mujy  tu main usko zor ka hug karo n a big fat kiss do...she jst won my heart once more...

so jazz totally starting love ranveer it jst more painfull to me...if ranveer not understnd her so it will b more painful then durgs...abi tu ranveer ki need hai usse tu wo hai but when need khtam tu jazz ka kia hoga drugs chod k ranveer ko roy gi???i totally pissed off if ranveer cant get over frm sahiba...it will new pain for jazz if she will get to know dat ranveer also behind her pa s money...n i cant see it like dat🤢
hope he will not do dat...otherwise i hate ranveer if he break jazz heart...wat he wants seriously only money??? jazz starting loving her bada hero bad raha hai...i feel so bad for jazz the way he said him i need u plz mujy chor k mat jao n wo ja raha hai then he did evil smile and bak to jazz said jb tk need hai so till m here 🤢 i hope he forget sahiba and start loving jazz...

ps: will not say anything abt sajeet and ranveer triangle bcz i really not interested in it...but only want to see jazzveer love story and it should no happen only one sided love for jazz ranveer story...

pss: i love and so feel bad how ranveer console  jazz when she curving for durgz...the scene was hearttouching when jazz was in ranveer arms..

psss:now wat will happen deeljeet knew dat ronni is ranveer so wo sahiba ranveer ko mila de ga???🤢

why u feel like this,ranbeer is the main lead of the show & main lead is not supposed to be in negative role...i agree jazzs condition is pathetic but ranbeer is not responsible for that,as for sahiba is concerned..she will get married with daljeet,agar sahiba ranbeer ne milna hota to sajeet ki shaadi nahi hoti...in indian movies or show if heroine got married wiyh somebody else,they never show leaving her husband for her first love...as in woh saat din ,hum dil de chuke...etc...so jazz will get marry with ranbeer...sahiba kabhi bhi dino ke beech nahi ayegi...itna hone ke baad sahiba will not leave daljeet even for ranbeer.so jazzbeer bane hi ek duje ke liye hai...ashish will never play negative character after vowing audiences with his great performances in his two previous shows...so ranbeers love will be true for jazz...
KateLover thumbnail
Yes,Ranbeer is behind Jazz's money,so what,dheere-dheere,woh Jazz ko pyar karne lagega,n jahan tak Jazz ki baat hai,toh woh apni is haalat ki zimmedar khud hi hai,Ranbeer is not responsible for that,Ranbeer ne thodei na bola tha Jazz ko drugs lene ke liye.Jahan tak Sajeet ki baat hai,I don't even watch them,bcuz I don't like them,afterall Ranbeer ki baat hai,he's just awesome in the show.Aur jahan tak Ashishji ki baat hai,woh toh main lead hai is show mein,he can't leave Jazz like this alone.
Bcuz Sahiba toh Daljeet ke saath shaadi karlegi,toh usko toh wahi rehna padega,ab toh woh chahkar bhi Ranbeer ko nahi mil sakti,bcuz she will be married to Daljeet.Pehle toh unki paper marriage thi,aur woh bhi unhone london aane ke liye karwaii thi,n it doesn't matter to them,especially to Sahiba,but ab toh unki asli marriage ho jaegi,now toh she'll have to live with Daljeet,n then Ranbeer ka kya hoga??Woh toh main lead hai,usko woh log akela nahi dikha sakte,so with him there will be Jazz.And I know ki woh Jazz ko dhokha nahi dega,balki he'll improve her in ! month,n will started liking her.So,don't worry Ranbeer Jazz ko ditch nahi kar sakta.And I watch this show only Bcuz of Ashish/Ranbeer.😳He's just amazing.⭐️👏😳😊 
_________
Ranbeer-Jazz rocks👏⭐️😳
Edited by tamanna02ashish - 11 years ago
i am speechless about your posts ,just mind bowling dear ,jazzber rocks 
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
agree with all..

Dnt worry buddies.. Ranveer will slowly change n start loving her! He's not a mean guy.. so I hope he'll develop a soft side for her soon.. :)

As of Jazz.. poor soul was so deprived of love, that she was easily deceived by Ranveer, but I'm positive that this jhoot will soon blossom into love..

nice post
Kristen23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RIDHIMA_BASKET1

😡Why are u so biased??🤢
U always say something bad about the show except Sukirti,akeli sukirti thodei na is show mein,and i like her only bcuz she's with Ashish.We all are here for healthy discussions about the show,not Jazz,on this forum.🤢😡
Edited by tanya_singh - 11 years ago