Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

You think the necklace will have something to do with the future story ?

I think Varsha will soon feel that she is trapped from everywhere. She is a very cunning woman so her next step will be to tell Soham herself about the fact that she is not his real mother and tell him the whole story in a way that will make Manav and Archana totally evil and that would make him hate both his real parents and respect Varsha for rescuing him ( he will believe Varsha's version of the story  at first ) .

Then Manav and Archana will find out about him but he will not want to know them ...
In a way good as they deserve it somewhat but no way should Varsha get this boy at all because of all the people she is the most at fault .

I think Soham will sort of feel something  for his mother Archana .He already feels a connection with her ..

There is one more person he trusts in this family and that girl is kid sister Purvi ..She will probably help Soham dada to understand the truth and not the pack of lies that Varsha will be feeding him .

I also think that the clash of the fathers ( Balan and Manav ) is going to be a fierce one . Both of them are ready to do anything for the boy .

I think this is going to be a very long story track.

At the end the same that happened to Savita will happen to Varsha , her lies will all be found out and the boy will tell her that he hates her .

tanya you are right ... varsha might tell soham your mom dad sold you to me for money... or something like that...i think after revelation of vishnu being soham and all varsha's lies then the next track will be how archana help soham to become a better man and will help him adjust in the family... next two months will be of this only... 
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Naresh Thanks for the update very well done
RBAA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update naresh...
RazRazee thumbnail
Thanks for the written update! Take good care of your health dear.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

You think the necklace will have something to do with the future story ?

I think Varsha will soon feel that she is trapped from everywhere. She is a very cunning woman so her next step will be to tell Soham herself about the fact that she is not his real mother and tell him the whole story in a way that will make Manav and Archana totally evil and that would make him hate both his real parents and respect Varsha for rescuing him ( he will believe Varsha's version of the story  at first ) .

Then Manav and Archana will find out about him but he will not want to know them ...
In a way good as they deserve it somewhat but no way should Varsha get this boy at all because of all the people she is the most at fault .

@ red..i agree Tanya😃
any how Varsha is feeling that she is trapped by all side..
i agree with u, when she will find no way to go out..she may turn the table towards Manav & Archana & make Soham believe that his biological parents r evil
Varsha is such cunning😡😡
she can do anything.

& Soham will blindly believe her, as he trusts her more then anyone..
& him to see his parents real face will take another few months🥱
just like how Tej-ovi took to c Savita's real face🥱🥱

now they r showing Savita as nice trying to help...that audience will feel sympathy towards her..
but Savita is Savita only😡
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaishankar

Thanks Naresh buddy for the update..Kindly take care of your health and get well soon buddy..Get plenty of rest over the weekend..😊

Archu/Anki was looking stunning in the salwar today..Simple ,elegant and stunningly gorgeous indeed 😃
She is a wife a very rich business man and she deserves to wear some good clothes and salwar suits her very well which is quite common across India.Gorgeous Anki indeed 😉
This whole hide and seek game is going to stretch for a while i guess as next week Zee 20 year celebration is also there .
I was pissed with Manav for allowing his mom (knowing her old age) wander like that on streets and asking her to leave.Its so unsafe ,what if Savita had meet with an accident or something happened.Manav was totally senseless and wrong for not caring even a bit there.He was all Savita and full of hatred on Archu before the truth and now the opposite.
When will this guy learn the balancing act is a mystery.
CV''s really need to stop showing this non-sense of Manav - Savita.Its depressing to say the least.They need to put a closure to this
And with Savita trying to help Arman finding Soham,I have feeling Savita might play a very instrumental role in Varsha being exposed.
This track might bring Manav - Savita close again.
I am not sure what non-sense Damo was doing allowing his wife at his age wander all alone.That good for nothing idiot should also be thrown out for keeping quiet so long.He is equally at fault.That guy just sits and watches as his wife leaves and wanders all alone in Mumbai at this old age.
Sulo was thrown out 18 years back ,at that age Sulo found it difficult ,Savita had left 18 years after consider the age ,Manav did not even show humanity concern which was appalling to the say least.
It really sad to see such depressive non-sense ditched by the CV's.
I am sure now that Savita is also going to play a key role here.Who knows may be Purvi n Savita might up here or it might be Savita - Archu once again teaming up.Whatever it is Savita will have a key part to play it seems.
But totally disappointed with Manav's total lack of concern for a old lady on a humanitarian concern .Be angry but not showing basic humanitarian concern to your own mother is a bit too hard to digest and CV's need to stop throwing such crap to the viewers.Its too hard to watch and digest such craps.

First of all Jai i echo your good wishes for Naresh to rest and get well...@Naresh, pls take it easy this weekend dear and thank you so much for all your hard work when u weren't feeling well. 👍🏼

Secondly, i think these new costumes of Anki's are gorgeous. especially the one today (er, yesterday). she looks amazing in them and they are stylish and lovely. kudos to the directors for modernizing her with dignity...(and i guess Ovi had a hand in that too 😆 )

But i want to say a word or two about Savita...I know Jai you are very sensitive about mothers being treated right, and i'm sure it's because  you have such a lovely sweet mother as you have mentioned ..and said things about her we know that to be true.  And i love this about you that you are protective ...

That said, i think one doesn't need to over-react to this situation. Manav didn't kick her out. she said she wanted to go.  Manav had every right and even responsibility to not trust what his mother says and to call her bluff.  ..she has lied and cheated and manipulated for her own benefit, not caring who she destroys, not even her son's life.  . I am quite certain she has no intention of walking the streets...unless she chooses to do it to try to inflict guilt, which of course is entirely possible.  ..Savita is a manipulative woman.  I know women like that. Age doesn't stop them.  In fact even today i watch a woman i know (no relation) go through crying, anger, pouting, accusation and drama with her children. until  she gets her way.  In between acts, she will turn and giggle to others not needed in the game, and give a thumbs up when she succeeds.   Savita is like this.  I don't feel a bit sorry for her.  She has not yet decided that she has done anything wrong as far as i can tell.  Yes she is very sad that she does'nt have Manav's undivided undying love anymore (thank God), but she is sad for herself, not because she has remorse for hurting other people.  When that day comes ..rivers will probably flow backwards...😆

It was broad daylight, and other days she freely goes to the market or out on the streets.  She's not in any danger until nightfall.  While i think she shouldn't be allowed to self destruct either, there needs to be wisdom in dealing with her.  Manav can call Vandu to come and get her, she could go stay with DK & the "team" for a while, she could be put in a home like Sulo was...she doesn't need to be brought back to the house.  In fact in a home it might do her damn good to see how other people have suffered.  Maybe something will switch in her head.  i'm not even saying she shouldn't come back to the house...but Manav has finally awakened to the truth and reality...i was glad to see him not be fooled again.  

I know you won't agree with me Jai, but i really hate seeing people who do evil and destroy lives, always be coddled./   there are ways to protect her from herself without giving in to her manipulations.  When she realizes, repents, and apologizes (profusely !!!!!), then, and only then should she be sympathized with...IMO 😊

🤗
Edited by naava - 11 years ago
crazy2012 thumbnail
Hi Naresh..

How are you🤗 Thanks for your update👏..Now a days I hardly get time to c epi😭😭..after such a long gap , I can manage to get some time to come here..I am also not well..but praying for you to get well..

The show was good (but little boring w/o my ArVi😛)..

BBY
Debu
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy2012

Hi Naresh..

How are you🤗 Thanks for your update👏..Now a days I hardly get time to c epi😭😭..after such a long gap , I can manage to get some time to come here..I am also not well..but praying for you to get well..

The show was good (but little boring w/o my ArVi😛)..

BBY
Debu

oh dear, hope you will also feel better ! sorry so many have been sick...

Debu, i thought it was a little boring too, not exactly bc of no Arvi, but it seemed to drag the whole show for something that could have taken 5 min. ... how many times did they need to show Varshu shocked, looking scared, covering uncovering her face, etc.  it was a little silly..

Do you think Soham will help reunite Arvi?  just wondering.

Be better.  🤗
crazy2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: naava

oh dear, hope you will also feel better ! sorry so many have been sick...

Debu, i thought it was a little boring too, not exactly bc of no Arvi, but it seemed to drag the whole show for something that could have taken 5 min. ... how many times did they need to show Varshu shocked, looking scared, covering uncovering her face, etc.  it was a little silly..

Do you think Soham will help reunite Arvi?  just wondering.

Be better.  🤗

Hi Nava..how are you dear??🤗..seeing my friend after such a long gap..I am feeling so glad..many thanks for your wish😊..

I saw the friday epi and you are so right..they are dragging this like a elastic.😆..
I hardly feel that now ArVi reunion will get importance..I think Soham - Arman reunion and Varsha exposure will be get prioritized first..

It's really tough to get back as ArVi as society does not approve a gal to engage with a married man easily..let's c..and Purvi now badly needs some counseling..she has lost her minds..😛

wud also lyk to know ur views nava..😊
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So good to see Naava and Debu posts in here .Please guys , don't stop  ...just whatever little bit of anything but do put in your thoughts ..

I do feel bad Debu the way Arvi track is being handled ..These guys have made Purvi the biggest Mahaan bakri of the show and the worst thing is that she is loving her tyaag ...
I think the writers are confused and don't know what to do with this track.They are trying to copy the Manav , Archana and Shravani story but that will not work again this time ..How much more can people take this nonsense ...

Naava is right in my opinion .I know Jai feels very strongly for mothers , specially Savita  but I honestly feel that what Savita has done is totally unforgivable .Of course she will be forgiven because of her age but can one imagine what Manav would be feeling ..

Manav is answerable to God not only for his mother but even for his wife ..How is he going to forgive himself for ruining his wife's life ...the woman who stood by him through thick and thin and who loved him despite of all that happened ..Because of his mother's lies , Archana lost her daughter's childhood and spend 18 years of her life all alone .If it was not for Purvi she would have either killed herself or died of depression ...
Archana was hated by Manav and then her children .Time and time again her daughters would abuse her , the whole family insulted her day and night ...Savita loved every bit of that .She would secretly taunt Archana that she will make her daughters hate her even more ...She did not remember one good thing that Archana did for her .Archu raised Sachin and did so much for this family bu tlook at how savita treated her ..

And now look , Savita cannot bear even one week of this hate and loneliness  ..Archana took it for 18 years

And because Manav trusted Savita , he treated Archana worse than an animal .He is a very very lucky man that his wife forgave him in one miunte only ..

Even now savita wants attention on herself only ..can't she see how this family is worried sick about Soham ...Even in this situation she wants to think about herself and walk away fro mthe house .She should feel ashamed of what she did to another mother , how much pain she caused her son and how she cheated her potis of  their mother's love .
She still insults Archana and does not respects her as a daughter in law and a mother ...Sorry I have zero sympathy for this character right now ..
Onl ywhen she feels ashamed of how she treated Archana only then will I like her again ...
Her punishment will never be even 5 % of what Archana  has suffered ..

And by the way , it is true that Sulochna has slapped Manav twice bu twhat about Savita ..she too has slapped Archana twice and once tried to burn her alive .. and let's not even talk about abuses and pushes and all that .

Even in this , Savita scores over Sulochna ...

I do not blame Manav at all for being totally put off with his mother ..and even now he loves her because he said that he will punish himself the worst way and that is to stop talking to his mother .The worst punishment for Manav is that he cannot talk to savita ...

savita is a lucky woman that she has a son like Manav and even more lucky that she has a daughter in law like Archana ..She deserved someone like Manjusha actually ...😆
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago