Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

No marriage.. no Confessions.. What then?!

sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
***Again guys, if you guys could, pleaaase refrain from saying anything about the current track as you all know I'm stiiill saving up my episodes πŸ˜† But rather talk about the FUTURE tracks.. No spoilerss.. if you can help it. Or at least give me a big warning NOT to read it πŸ˜†

That being said, I still strongly believe that Adi should NOT NOT NOT confess his love to Pankuri.. in fact I don't even want him feeling love for her. What he feels now, his friendly feelings for her is perfect if you think about it.

The man is surrounded by role models that are constantly fighting and don't have a loving bone in their body.. The only actual couple Adi is around is Sheela Mami and Mama and THAT is a TERRIBLE example.. He has been against marriage for his entire life and only marrying for stupid reasons, more as a lets get this over with, settling kind of thing.

From what we know, he's never really had relationships, his close friends before Panku were weird/ silly guys. He even said it himself, he doesn't know what love his. He is far from experiencing that emotion. For now, his feelings towards Pankuri, that soft special corner for her is perfect.

In order to transition smoothly, and show a GOOD, STRONG story he needs to gradually feel things for her. Learn more, spend more time with her etc etc. He cannot go from not knowing what love is, being indifferent towards it, to suddenly falling for her in one night. I really emphasize this point because I think it's really important!

A conflict with that approach ^^^.. the Kabab mein Hadi, Latika 😑. Which is where we say no marriage. Breaking off the marriage does not mean it has to be because he loves Pankuri, thats why the marriage won't take place. There could be many reasons why it won't happen, and again if the CV's are smart, it WON'T happen!

So I was wondering, what would we like to see for reasons behind why the marriage won't take place, apart from PaYa confession. Which I'm dead against right now. And after this stupid marriage track, where would you guys like to see the show going? How would you like to see the PaYa relationship develop?

Pleaaase do share your thoughts! I would like to hear from you guys! What you all think!

P.S. Aren't you all proud? One post where I am not going ga ga over Nakuul/Adi, but a legit discussion! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† 
Edited by sharna2k6 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I hope Avantika listens to Latika and her Mom's conversation about how they are planning to use their money to clear off debts and then Avantika gets pissed off and calls off wedding

Edited by --Saina-- - 11 years ago
sharna2k6 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Saina--

I hope Avantika listens to Latika and her Mom's conversation about how they are planning to use their money to clear off doubts and then Avantika gets pissed off and calls off wedding

Yeah, Avantika calling off the wedding would be the best! That way she would realize she is wrong and everyone was right.. straighten out her ego a bit..
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sharna2k6

Yeah, Avantika calling off the wedding would be the best! That way she would realize she is wrong and everyone was right.. straighten out her ego a bit..

Totally Agree, she is such a ,well you know what i meant  πŸ˜Š

I meant clear off debts πŸ˜† somehow ended up typing doubts πŸ˜•
Edited by --Saina-- - 11 years ago
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I beleive the debt crisis of Latika family would soon be out and that may cause all the necessary debacle.

Somehow i think they would not propose each other until Pankhuri leaves mumbai..i really hope so tooo
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I hope Avantika listens to Latika and her Mom's conversation about how they are planning to use their money to clear off debts and then Avantika gets pissed off and calls off wedding

I think the same😊
nasha-rox thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

yes wish dat happens
ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Adi has been an impulsive character all n out. So i feel as if, he will just blurt out one day that she loves Pankhu seeing Pankhu being insulted by his Screechy mom. I think that might also be the reason of Adi-Latika marriage ending and all this will only make screechy make for angry against Pankhu. Just waiting for that big fat confession sabke samne of Adi...πŸ₯³
sharna2k6 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankur281

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Adi has been an impulsive character all n out. So i feel as if, he will just blurt out one day that she loves Pankhu seeing Pankhu being insulted by his Screechy mom. I think that might also be the reason of Adi-Latika marriage ending and all this will only make screechy make for angry against Pankhu. Just waiting for that big fat confession sabke samne of Adi...πŸ₯³</font>

Ohh!!, a blurt out confession would be awesooome from adi.. It would be interesting from pankuris.side too.. Unexpected.. Would love to see that
sharna2k6 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monu_tan

I beleive the debt crisis of Latika family would soon b
e out and that may cause all the necessary debacle.

Somehow i think they would not propose each other until Pankhuri leaves mumbai..i really hope so tooo

Absence makes the heart grow fonder! I hope that happens too, after she leaves. Right now he's taking her for granted