Originally posted by Arulradha
Yet another surprise from IPK!!! Lovely episode. I am still grinning and walking in the clouds.
Blessed is Gupta family for such a gem of a SIL. ----wow so true Radz !!! am with u ...
Arnav once said. "Love can reduce anyone to anything". Today he proved "Love makes a man forgive and forget!! " ----- yeah... our hope here on DC was the best ... we stood a midst all odd n stupid rumors ... oue bitwa came ... made her HIS
Top 10 of my fav dialogues from today.
1. Khushi, tumne, mujhe yeham kada kar kar, mere saare savaloom ka jawab dila di...
2. I am sorry Khushi, aane mein thodi dheer hogayee, par aana tho dha he. 3. Khushi mein thumse shaadi karna chahatha hoom. Apni zindagi ka har pal thumare saath bithana chahatha hum. 4. Dadi sabse bada sach a hey ki mein khushi say pyaar kar tha hoom
Khushi, you r the reason I am at a junction in my life where there is only pain, hatered and betrayal.--fantasticly written Radz...
Pauses here for a moment, realises the impact of these words on Khushi when she almost faints on his arms.
Reassures her with the sweetest words.,, --- thats so aaawww.. my heart was jumping with joy
yes u r the reason i am where i am, but then u r the reason how i got answers for all the unanswered qn from the past. The baggage i have been carrying around,the misery i could not let go of, i am finally able to. Today. For you. For us.
To move forward towards a happy future, where each moment i want to spend with you. Thanks Khushi.
Sorry I am late for our marriage. Can we get married now?
Well executed. Nani's face reflected the proud she felt for her Grandson. Dadi pn the other hsnd , still hold on to her stand. Part ways with a warning to her grandson that he will soon regret his decision..
. This Dadi, what a pain
. - righty said ..
Hope she went back to the aashram and never comes back.
5) hum jaanthe the aap aayenge. Hum jaanthe the aap hume akela nahin chodenge.
6) kaha tha na, jee nahi paavoonga tumhara bina
It was as if to say to Khushi, yes why wouldn't you believe i would come, that i willnot let u go. I have already told you.there is no life without you. You r my life. So ofcourse I will come for u..
Late may be ...but did come didn't I
... No arrogance mind you... It is to say the trust he has in her love.
7) chottey, Hum aap he saath hai, par bath mein eise kuch math keejiyega jisse khushi bittiya ko thakkalif pahumche. ---- Nani the Bestest ... was really outta words yesterday for running towards khushi literally saying humari bitiya.. humari khushi... i wanted to hug her so tightly ... n today she was beyond that... A SALUTE TO THE STRONG PILLAR OF THE RAIZADA'S ... A twine that holds the entire parivaar in love n only love ... muaaahhhzzz to NANI JI ...
8) hum aapse... Mein jaanta hoom. Mein bhi thumse bahuth pyar kartha hoom.
First time expressing their love for each other after their vidhi purvak marriage. That too, khushi starts and Arnav finishes it... That is their vow to each other. Love forever. After that, the take blessings from elders. His family and her family.
9) hume maaf kar dhena beta, hameri vachesay aapko
10) nahi aunty, muche kissi se koi shikkayath nahi hain ---- KISSES TO ARNAV FOR THIS .. HE DESERVES IT ... ... AM LOVING HIM FOR THE LOVE HE HAS GOT FOR HIS KHUSHI... THEY TRULY DESERVE EACH OTHER ,...
Look at Arnav. Uska badappan dheko. He is not even letting her complete her apology. Please aunty, u donot have to apologise. I donot have any complaints or ill feeling. I know you were cheated, just like mom was by my Dad. He is the one at mistake. Not you.nor my mom. I want to move on now. Please. Let bygones be bygones. Let us make sure this does not tarn our future in any way from today on...
Today the 20 mins of IPK, each scene, each dialogue was very pleasurable. Filled my heart with joy and happiness. The wedding, griha preveesham, nhok- jhok , light teasing of bride and groom by family, each minute was enjoyable... The closing scene!!! Wah re wah... Dulha carries away his dulhan ... Symbolic start of next chapter in Mr & Mrs Raizada's married life. -----agree to everything... am just too overjoyed to express my feelings Radz --- lovely written...
Wish you a happy married life Mr and Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada..