Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Director's Cut : September 28, 2012 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 29

BeautyForAshes

IF-Sizzlerz

BeautyForAshes

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arulradha

Clap  Yet another surprise from IPK!!!  Lovely episode. I am still grinning and walking in the clouds.

Blessed is Gupta family for such a gem of a SIL. ----wow so true Radz !!! am with u ...

Arnav once said. "Love can reduce anyone to anything". Today he proved  "Love makes a man forgive and forget!! " ----- yeahClap... our hope here on DC was the best ... we stood a midst all odd n stupid rumors ...  oue bitwa came ... made her HIS Dancing

Top 10 of my fav dialogues from today. Smile.

1. Khushi, tumne, mujhe yeham kada kar kar, mere saare savaloom ka jawab dila di...Embarrassed Day Dreaming
2. I am sorry Khushi, aane mein thodi dheer hogayee, par aana tho dha he.Heart Day Dreaming
3. Khushi mein thumse shaadi karna chahatha hoom. Apni zindagi ka har pal thumare saath bithana chahatha hum. Dancing Party
4. Dadi sabse bada sach a hey ki mein khushi say pyaar kar tha hoom Day Dreaming Clap
        Stating,
Khushi, you r the reason I am at a junction in my life where there is only pain, hatered and betrayal.--fantasticly written Radz...
Pauses here for a moment, realises the impact of these words on Khushi  when she almost faints on his arms.

Reassures her with the sweetest words.,, --- thats so aaawww.. my heart was jumping with joy Big smileyes u r the reason i am where i am, but then u r the reason how i got answers for all the unanswered qn from the past. The baggage i have been carrying around,the misery i could not let go of, i am finally able to. Today. For you. For us. To move forward towards a happy future, where each moment i want to spend with you. Thanks Khushi.

Sorry I am late for our marriage. Can we get married now?  Big smile  

Well executed. Nani's face reflected the proud she felt for her Grandson. Dadi pn the other hsnd , still hold on to her stand. Part ways with a warning to her grandson that he will soon regret his decision..
Angry.  This DadiAngry, what a pain. - righty said .. Hope she went back to the aashram and never comes back. LOL

5) hum jaanthe the aap aayenge. Hum jaanthe the aap hume akela nahin chodenge. Clap Embarrassed

6) kaha tha na, jee nahi paavoonga tumhara bina 

It was as if to say to Khushi, yes why wouldn't you believe i would come, that i willnot let u go. I have already told you.there is no life without you. You r my life. So ofcourse I will come for u..
Late may be Wink...but did come didn't I... No arrogance mind you... It is to say the trust he has in her love. 

7) chottey, Hum aap he saath hai, par bath mein eise kuch math keejiyega jisse khushi bittiya ko thakkalif pahumche. ---- Nani the Bestest ... was really outta words yesterday for running towards khushi literally saying humari bitiya.. humari khushi... i wanted to hug her so tightly ... n today she was beyond that... A SALUTE TO THE STRONG PILLAR OF THE RAIZADA'S ... A  twine that holds the entire parivaar in love n only love ... muaaahhhzzz to NANI JI ... 

8) hum aapse... Mein jaanta hoom. Mein bhi thumse bahuth pyar kartha hoom. Clap

First  time expressing their love for each other after their vidhi purvak marriage. That too, khushi starts and Arnav finishes it... That is their vow to each other. Love forever. After that, the take blessings from elders. His family and her family.

9)  hume maaf kar dhena beta, hameri vachesay aapko
10) nahi aunty, muche kissi se koi shikkayath nahi hain  ---- KISSES TO ARNAV FOR THIS Embarrassed.. HE DESERVES IT ... Embarrassed... AM LOVING HIM FOR THE LOVE HE HAS GOT FOR HIS KHUSHI... THEY TRULY DESERVE EACH OTHER ,...Day Dreaming

Look at Arnav. Uska badappan dheko. He is not even letting her complete her apology. Please aunty, u donot have to apologise. I donot have any complaints or ill feeling. I know you were cheated, just like mom was by my Dad. He is the one at mistake. Not you.nor my mom. I want to move on now. Please. Let bygones be bygones. Let us make sure this does not tarn our future in any way from today on... 

Today the 20 mins of IPK, each scene, each dialogue was very pleasurable. Filled my heart with joy and happiness. The wedding, griha preveesham, nhok- jhok , light teasing of bride and groom by family, each minute was enjoyable... The closing scene!!!  Wah re wah... Dulha carries away his dulhan ... Symbolic start of  next chapter in Mr & Mrs Raizada's married life. Party-----agree to everything... am just too overjoyed to express my feelings Radz Embarrassed  --- lovely written...

Wish you a happy married life  Mr and Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada..  
PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

what i loved in BLUE ... Mine In PINK... with some Emoticons... 

super one Radz !!!Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashishjaoreThithliDhostaditi07iritz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Director's Cut : September 28, 2012 (Page 6)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BeautyForAshes

IF-Sizzlerz

BeautyForAshes

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paayaal

Post cannot be quoted.

1. Khushi tumney yahan khada kar kar merey saarey sawalon key jawab dila diye...

2. Main tumsey shaadi karna chahta hoon...

3. Apni zindagi ka har pal tumharey saath bitana chahata hoon...

4. Hum jantey they aap ayengey...hum jaantey they aap humey akela nahi chodengey...

5. Kaha tha na...jee nahi paoonga tumharey bina...

6. Humarey chottey aur Khushi ji ka rishta itna kamzor nahi, inka rishta to issey bohot upar hai...

7. Chottey hum aap key saath ma hai...par baad main aisa kutch mat kijiye jissey Khushi bitiya ko takleef pahoonchey...

8.Dadi sabsey bada sach yeh hai ki main Khushi sey pyaar karta hoon...

9. Dadi inki koi galti nahi...humari zindagi barbad karney waley yeh nahi aapkey betey they...

10. Dadi aapki soch galat hai...agar aap apni soch badal nahi sakti to shayad aapko yahan sey chale jana chahiye...

11. Accha hoga agar aaj sey humara past humarey beech main nahi aaye...

12. Aisey hi ek doosrey ka saath humesha dena...

Finally the pictures of

The Wedding ceremony at a glance... and 

The Grihapravesh...  was fantastic... indeed a beautiful Episode ... We are never goin to forget this wonderful Episode Of IPK ...Superb payali dear Clap... for bringing out all the fantastic dialogues once again...

Edited by ArabellaPearl - 28 September 2012 at 10:20pm

Rvicsashishjaorepaayaaliritz

BeautyForAshes

IF-Sizzlerz

BeautyForAshes

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaruipk

Post cannot be quoted.

what a beautiful wedding we witnessed today... the most beautiful onscreen 1 ever!! period!! There were bloopers ... but for once i dont care!! ---- yeah saru ... one of the best ... we wintnessed...

why i take all the spoilers and speculations so seriously!!
Because i love the show dammit!!   --- hahaha i agree ... crazy WE... aint we :)
but we never believed ... that they are never gonna be married with love ...

I had warned arnie boy not to wear those skinny jeans/pyjama.. it was so tight he could hardly sit.. .. think how he ll come out of those... ahem ahem..  --- hehehe me to wondering lol ...

what magic potion did arnav use that dripping n oozing blood completely vanished?? love surely heals... -------- BIG HUGS TO THIS ... my firecraker saru... too good ... superbly written ...

not only khushi and the entire fandom... the pandithji also had full faith n arnavji's pyaar.. thats the only reason he was waiting..unka dil keh raha tha hi woh aayengey ----yeah absolutely... aayengey am loving it...

shyamji n ur defence ...  lol... he shud have given a day time to fit those cameras in there ...  like how sana mentioned i wud like the camera to be covered with the dupatta of khushi...  hehehe.. thats wud be really awesome ... and shyamji will be all frustrated ... LOL

or it can also be Anji's interruption... 

Anji to shyam : aap yahaan ... what r doing??  ... leave it ... come with me now ji ...we have a lot of work to do for the newly wedded couple ,,,, :D LOL

Shyam to Anji : duh uh ... this woman is never goning to leave me live in peace... now how wil i witness their SR ... Sh*T ...

Edited by ArabellaPearl - 28 September 2012 at 10:14pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashishjaoreThithliDhostsunny_saruniritzSlovesBSSI

BeautyForAshes

IF-Sizzlerz

BeautyForAshes

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

yet to comment on so many lovely postsEmbarrassed... will come back soonEmbarrassed ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iritz

SlovesBSSI

IF-Sizzlerz

SlovesBSSI

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

Originally posted by saaruipk

Post cannot be quoted.

what a beautiful wedding we witnessed today... the most beautiful onscreen 1 ever!! period!! There were bloopers ... but for once i dont care!! ---- yeah saru ... one of the best ... we wintnessed...

why i take all the spoilers and speculations so seriously!!
Because i love the show dammit!!   --- hahaha i agree ... crazy WE... aint we :)
but we never believed ... that they are never gonna be married with love ...

I had warned arnie boy not to wear those skinny jeans/pyjama.. it was so tight he could hardly sit.. .. think how he ll come out of those... ahem ahem..  --- hehehe me to wondering lol ...

what magic potion did arnav use that dripping n oozing blood completely vanished?? love surely heals... -------- BIG HUGS TO THIS ... my firecraker saru... too good ... superbly written ...

not only khushi and the entire fandom... the pandithji also had full faith n arnavji's pyaar.. thats the only reason he was waiting..unka dil keh raha tha hi woh aayengey ----yeah absolutely... aayengey am loving it...

shyamji n ur defence ...  lol... he shud have given a day time to fit those cameras in there ...  like how sana mentioned i wud like the camera to be covered with the dupatta of khushi...  hehehe.. thats wud be really awesome ... and shyamji will be all frustrated ... LOL

or it can also be Anji's interruption... 

Anji to shyam : aap yahaan ... what r doing??  ... leave it ... come with me now ji ...we have a lot of work to do for the newly wedded couple ,,,, :D LOL

Shyam to Anji : duh uh ... this woman is never goning to leave me live in peace... now how wil i witness their SR ... Sh*T ...

LOL u are more pagal than meLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashishjaoreThithliDhostBeautyForAshes

ThithliDhost

IF-Dazzler

ThithliDhost

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

Clap  Yet another surprise from IPK!!!  Lovely episode. I am still grinning and walking in the clouds.

Blessed is Gupta family for such a gem of a SIL. ----wow so true Radz !!! am with u ...

Arnav once said. "Love can reduce anyone to anything". Today he proved  "Love makes a man forgive and forget!! " ----- yeahClap... our hope here on DC was the best ... we stood a midst all odd n stupid rumors ...  oue bitwa came ... made her HIS Dancing

Top 10 of my fav dialogues from today. Smile.

1. Khushi, tumne, mujhe yeham kada kar kar, mere saare savaloom ka jawab dila di...Embarrassed Day Dreaming
2. I am sorry Khushi, aane mein thodi dheer hogayee, par aana tho dha he.Heart Day Dreaming
3. Khushi mein thumse shaadi karna chahatha hoom. Apni zindagi ka har pal thumare saath bithana chahatha hum. Dancing Party
4. Dadi sabse bada sach a hey ki mein khushi say pyaar kar tha hoom Day Dreaming Clap
        Stating,
Khushi, you r the reason I am at a junction in my life where there is only pain, hatered and betrayal.--fantasticly written Radz...
Pauses here for a moment, realises the impact of these words on Khushi  when she almost faints on his arms.

Reassures her with the sweetest words.,, --- thats so aaawww.. my heart was jumping with joy Big smileyes u r the reason i am where i am, but then u r the reason how i got answers for all the unanswered qn from the past. The baggage i have been carrying around,the misery i could not let go of, i am finally able to. Today. For you. For us. To move forward towards a happy future, where each moment i want to spend with you. Thanks Khushi.

Sorry I am late for our marriage. Can we get married now?  Big smile  

Well executed. Nani's face reflected the proud she felt for her Grandson. Dadi pn the other hsnd , still hold on to her stand. Part ways with a warning to her grandson that he will soon regret his decision..
Angry.  This DadiAngry, what a pain. - righty said .. Hope she went back to the aashram and never comes back. LOL

5) hum jaanthe the aap aayenge. Hum jaanthe the aap hume akela nahin chodenge. Clap Embarrassed

6) kaha tha na, jee nahi paavoonga tumhara bina 

It was as if to say to Khushi, yes why wouldn't you believe i would come, that i willnot let u go. I have already told you.there is no life without you. You r my life. So ofcourse I will come for u..
Late may be Wink...but did come didn't I... No arrogance mind you... It is to say the trust he has in her love. 

7) chottey, Hum aap he saath hai, par bath mein eise kuch math keejiyega jisse khushi bittiya ko thakkalif pahumche. ---- Nani the Bestest ... was really outta words yesterday for running towards khushi literally saying humari bitiya.. humari khushi... i wanted to hug her so tightly ... n today she was beyond that... A SALUTE TO THE STRONG PILLAR OF THE RAIZADA'S ... A  twine that holds the entire parivaar in love n only love ... muaaahhhzzz to NANI JI ... 

8) hum aapse... Mein jaanta hoom. Mein bhi thumse bahuth pyar kartha hoom. Clap

First  time expressing their love for each other after their vidhi purvak marriage. That too, khushi starts and Arnav finishes it... That is their vow to each other. Love forever. After that, the take blessings from elders. His family and her family.

9)  hume maaf kar dhena beta, hameri vachesay aapko
10) nahi aunty, muche kissi se koi shikkayath nahi hain  ---- KISSES TO ARNAV FOR THIS Embarrassed.. HE DESERVES IT ... Embarrassed... AM LOVING HIM FOR THE LOVE HE HAS GOT FOR HIS KHUSHI... THEY TRULY DESERVE EACH OTHER ,...Day Dreaming

Look at Arnav. Uska badappan dheko. He is not even letting her complete her apology. Please aunty, u donot have to apologise. I donot have any complaints or ill feeling. I know you were cheated, just like mom was by my Dad. He is the one at mistake. Not you.nor my mom. I want to move on now. Please. Let bygones be bygones. Let us make sure this does not tarn our future in any way from today on... 

Today the 20 mins of IPK, each scene, each dialogue was very pleasurable. Filled my heart with joy and happiness. The wedding, griha preveesham, nhok- jhok , light teasing of bride and groom by family, each minute was enjoyable... The closing scene!!!  Wah re wah... Dulha carries away his dulhan ... Symbolic start of  next chapter in Mr & Mrs Raizada's married life. Party-----agree to everything... am just too overjoyed to express my feelings Radz Embarrassed  --- lovely written...

Wish you a happy married life  Mr and Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada..  
PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

what i loved in BLUE ... Mine In PINK... with some Emoticons... 

super one Radz !!!Clap

Thx yaara. Yes me too. Watched the episode few times already. I am sure to watch few more times before the weekend is over. You know , i still can't believe they ended the past track, just like that. Yesterday, while he was driving, he was still angry at garima. Was still affected bythe past. Was still not sure where he is heading. The way he behaved towards khushi was also indicating that he felt anger. So a sudden flip today? Very surprised. So why did he move back? Why did he start off so rudely? Why he did not ask for exp from Garima?  Looked like a last min change in story line.. Anyway i like this version much better. Tongue.. We r back to pre feb days. Shyam playing villian. Anjali being sweet to Arnav and khushi. Mami being mami etc etc...don't the what CV have in store for us.. Hopefully expose Shyam. 

ashishjaoreiritzSlovesBSSIBeautyForAshes

BeautyForAshes

IF-Sizzlerz

BeautyForAshes

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghavn

Post cannot be quoted.

lovely pictures of the couple... and a real joy to watch the picture that shows the celebration with lots of fire - crackers... A real celebration ... 

loved it dear megha Clap... 

everybody are just out of words today Embarrassed... me included ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iritz

BeautyForAshes

IF-Sizzlerz

BeautyForAshes

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

Thx yaara. Yes me too. Watched the episode few times already. I am sure to watch few more times before the weekend is over. You know , i still can't believe they ended the past track, just like that. Yesterday, while he was driving, he was still angry at garima. Was still affected bythe past. Was still not sure where he is heading. The way he behaved towards khushi was also indicating that he felt anger. So a sudden flip today? Very surprised. So why did he move back? Why did he start off so rudely? Why he did not ask for exp from Garima?  Looked like a last min change in story line.. Anyway i like this version much better. Tongue.. We r back to pre feb days. Shyam playing villian. Anjali being sweet to Arnav and khushi. Mami being mami etc etc...don't the what CV have in store for us.. Hopefully expose Shyam. 

the Feb track was just too awesome ... they were not married...

this time they are .. so am expecting a lot more romance  Radz... 

and  i want shyam to witness all of their lovey dovey romance ... their hugs... waiting to see his expressions ... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iritzThithliDhost

Post Reply New Post

Go to top