Fan Fictions

FF: Kash aap hamare hote- End Pg 109, 22/06 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 115

ipkknd-fan

IF-Dazzler

ipkknd-fan

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Loved it plz pm me next update :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_Tina2603

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Kash aap hamare hote- End Pg 109, 22/06 (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

M.V.Kohli007

IF-Dazzler

M.V.Kohli007

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Ys , plz continue..

Plz PM me.

_mahi_Tina2603

MistiofMistz

Coolbie

MistiofMistz

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Awe, I just love it. Hope their words come true. Riya wanting Arjun and Arjun want the same. 

_mahi_Tina2603

shona3

IF-Rockerz

shona3

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Love it !!!! please continue SmileSmileSmile

_mahi_Tina2603

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
@  arul01, sigmundfreud,  ipkknd-fan,  M.V.Kohli007 ,  MistiofMistz,  shona3
Thanks for loving it, i'd be updating it in a few hoursWink

Edited by haruhi26 - 30 September 2012 at 8:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_M.V.Kohli007mushiroxx

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged

Chapter 3

Riya slowly walked towards the man who was supposed to be her husband, however with every step she took, she could also feel the distance between her and that man at her back growing.  If only she could go and talk to Arjun, yet what would she say? She knew that for Arjun only Roshni was, is and will always be the most important person, while she Riya would only be his team member.  Tears filled her eyes, and with great difficulty she could control and prevent them from falling.  She wanted to run to her room, and cry out all the pain which had accumulated all these months since she had realised that she loves Arjun, but for her mother's sake she couldn't do that, and putting a fake smile on her face she reached her supposedly husband side.

Mrs Mukherjee: Beta Vishal, please meet my daughter and your wife Riya.

Vishal was busy talking with his parents, when Mrs Mukherjee approached him and asked him to meet his Riya.  He had previously saw only her photos, and he was already a bit in love with her, he had never seen such beautiful eyes nor such an innocent face in his life.  Still when he turned to finally meet his wife Riya, he was pleasantly shocked to see such a beauty in front of him, she was way more beautiful than he had thought.  He looked at her eyes, the first thing which had attracted to him, but what he saw there created a strange anguish in his heart.  She looked so unhappy and he could easily see that behind her smile on her face, Riya was in great emotional turmoil.  Mrs Mukherjee presented Riya to Vishal and his parents, and suggested that the engagement ceremony be started. 

Vishal: Hain mummy, lekin engagement se pehle mein Riya se akele mein baat karna chahata houn, agar ap sab ki marzi ho to?

Everyone was surprised at Vishal's request, but found no reason to refuse. Riya also was surprised, but agreed to his request, and both went outside on the terrace to talk in private.

Vishal: Riya, today is the first day we are meeting and yet today's our engagement and we are supposedly already married when we were just child. I know you are a girl of today's generation, and all these things must sound very wrong and against your true wishes.  As a girl you must have dreamt of falling in love and then getting married with your love, and now all this must greatly hurt you.  If you want you can break this marriage, you are free Riya, i wont hold you to a relation for which you are not ready nor want to accept! But i don't want to see you sad and tears in your eyes, i can easily seen behind your fake smile Riya.

Riya had no expectations from her husband, yet she felt a strange relief from the way Vishal talked with her.  Her mother wasn't wrong, Vishal really was a good person, she knew he would understand her and never force her for anything.

Riya: Thanks, you just took a burden from my heart.  Before starting any relation, it's important to know what the other person's opinions and past. I don't want to hide anything from you.  I ...

Before she could continue, Vishal stopped her saying that he doesn't care about her past and she need not say anything.  He only wanted to know if she wanted to go forward with this relation or they could go inside and stop everything? 

Riya felt tears streaming on her cheeks, she didn't know what to do.  On one side she loved Arjun, who will never love her back, and on side there was her mother's wishes and someone like Vishal, who could understand her.  Yet she wasn't sure if she could ever give Vishal the love he was worthy of. She also couldn't stay single, and wait all her life for Arjun, and the pain which she would undergo everyday would finally take her life one day.  She didn't know if she had the courage to bear Arjun indifference more. 

Vishal heart broke when he saw such pain and torment on her face, her tears affected him too much, he wanted to comfort her, but he also wanted Riya to decide without any pressure and so waited silently till Riya composed herself.

Riya controlled his tears and finally said "Yes, I'm ready to marry you and i promise you i'll try my best to make our relation work"

Both Riya and Vishal finally decided to go back inside to complete their engagement ceremony.  Neither were aware that throughout all their talk, someone had been standing round the corner near the terrace and had witnessed everything.  He had felt so much pain when he saw Riya crying, he had wanted to rush and take her in his arms and comfort her, but he couldn't move.  With what right should he move forward, why can't he see tears in Riya's eyes.  Why does he care so much for her, why why?  A lone tear fell from his eyes, and he just went away from there, no longer in the mood or wish to watch Riya getting engaged to Vishal.

So how was it? Please comment and like Wink

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan505sangeethbalasmiley21Bhaktikapasipoojdc87shona16abna1989Sabina_AnsariGeeta.Rriushibabokreya204ms.ObseSSeDbenazjemiiDesiiiDivaaasduttaarul01KaShforever06-Siaa-IshqDewaaniAqua_marine_mahi_puviniM.V.Kohli007Kareena1994ipkknd-fanArieltabiSanthu.The.Kingkgmusree_swaronfunkylicioussashashyamKrishnaluv94fatima15Pumpkinnmushiroxxfreya123ll-Shilpa-llRadhika ShahKreyaArshiLover_BlackPearl_kaveriw2008Love_ArnieSneha113Moumimon

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Awe..poor Riya, but I am glad Vishal is a nice person and understood her right away. Hope everything works out for both.

Thanks for the PM.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_mushiroxxTina2603

Aqua_marine

Goldie

Aqua_marine

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
First of all i would like to say that indeed vishal is a good boy...aajkal aise ladke kaha milte h
But this ss is abt ariya...so for arjun and everyone...its always the best to move on...there are some things that we cant change no matter how much we want..
But if we have got a second chance to rectify it..
We should not delay...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_mushiroxxsree_swaronTina2603

Post Reply New Post

Go to top