Fan Fictions

FF: Kash aap hamare hote- End Pg 109, 22/06 (Page 79)

Post Reply New Post

Page 79 of 115

yas23

Goldie

yas23

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
amazing part
loved ariya converstion
etf riya kaveri nd vishal are staying at arjuns sounds intersting
hope they find mohit soon
cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tina2603

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Kash aap hamare hote- End Pg 109, 22/06 (Page 79)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Hey Tina, loved the update, things are getting really interesting now.

How will Arjun convince Vishal? Will they come to know about Vishal and Kaveri.

Thanks for sharing.

Tina2603

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
tina :

so ETF had finally found alisha's corpse, and their trap laid out mohit is working too.. with that boy seeing his photo(sorry forgot his name), i'm now waiting for the moment when ETF finally nabs him. i'm also waiting to see how arjun manages to convince vishal to let go off riya, of course, if he gets to know about kaveri in the meanwhile, things may get a bit easier for him. update soon.Smile

Edited by polly_03 - 05 January 2013 at 6:26am

Tina2603

poojdc87

poojdc87

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Nice update! I'm a little late in reading/commenting..but I do love your story! 

Tina2603

sumbulqaiser

IF-Dazzler

sumbulqaiser

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
interseting part, he  is so much caring update soon 

Tina2603

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Thanks for such lovely comments and a big thanks to all those who have liked my update

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

M.V.Kohli007SeenavasprincesshelenKrishnaluv94fatima15shreya_arjuhi

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Sorry friends, been a very long time since i last updated this FF of mineEmbarrassed

Hence as an apology i'm giving a long update...

Part 18

"Arrey yeh to Mohit Saheb hein? Muhje nahin pata tha ki woh itne bare admi theh" he said.  Unfortunately that poor boy didnt know to read, otherwise he would have realised that his Mohit Saheb was nothing but a cold-blooded murderer.  So he took his stones, and continued playing till he reached his home.

When he reached home he was so happy that he could play with the other children of his locality after a very long time.

On the other hand, all arrangements had been made to shift Vishal to Arjun's house, and within two hours everything was done.  Vishal was in Arjun's home, and his health hadn't deteriorated at all.  He was in fact giving good signs of recovery.  Riya also had settled in a guest room with Kaveri, while Arjun and Rathore would be sharing a room, and Shree and Chotu would be sharing another room.  They agreed to check on Vishal on a shift basis, so that everyone could get to sleep at night.

It was almost night, Kaveri had gone to check out at Vishal before joining everyone for diner. She checked Vishal and went away when she saw that he was still under the effects of drugs and sleeping.

Riya was in kitchen cooking for everyone.  She had herself proposed to prepare diner, though Arjun had persisted to order out, she had refused saying she liked cooking.  So here she was now, in Arjun's kichen, almost every dish was cooked, she just needed to prepare a salad and then she'd be ready to call everyone for diner.  She really enjoyed cooking, after painting, because this would permit her to relax a bit.

After some thirty minutes, everything was ready and she called everyone for diner.  They all really enjoyed her food, and even Rathore complimented her on her cooking skills.  Riya was very embarrassed when everyone was complimenting her. 

After dinner they all met in the living room, and discussed about the case.

"So till now we haven't got much information about him!" Rathore said.

"Sir, we got lots of calls of people who thought they travelled with him, but no one knows more than this! He wasn't even friend with the other taxi drivers," Shree added.

"and i also asked all my informers about him, but unfortunately no one even knew about him," Chotu added.

"But how can this be? In such a big city, despite having his name and his picture, how come you people are not able to catch him?" Kaveri asked a bit terrified, not for herself but for Vishal.

"Kaveri," Riya tried to comfort her, "We are trying our best, but that man is very intelligent, he hasn't left any clues to get him!"

"Yes, but dont worry! For how long will he be able to run away from us! No criminals can run away from justice for long!" Arjun said.

"Well there's not much we can do tonight, let's all have some rest, and tonight Shree and Chotu will guard outside Vishal's room," Rathore said and retired to his room with Arjun.

Kaveri went to check on Vishal one last time, before going to sleep.  She didnt want to leave him alone, but as doctor she knew that she also needed some rest, otherwise she'd not be able to work well.

She entered Vishal's room, checked everything and gave him some more medications.  Her heart forced her to sit for some time next to his bed.  She sat on a chair and took his hand in hers and was talking to him.

"Vishal, please get up.  I have waited so long to meet you again, and now that i have met you, i cant see you in such a state. Remember our college times, whenever you fell ill, i would rush to you and nurse you..." she kept on talking with Vishal for a very long time, remembering the good times they passed with each other.  She knew that her voice was able to reach Vishal's sub-conscious.  What she didnt know was that she was so lost in her past and talking to Vishal, that she never realised that since the very start someone had entered the room, and had been listening to all her talks and had already left also.

"She was Vishal's past!  She has been lying from the very start? But why??" that person thought once out of that room.

On the other side, just as soon as the laundry boy had left, Mohit realised what a huge mistake he had committed.  He knew that the boy was an illiterate one, but he also knew that this boy could recognise him and knew very well where he stayed.  He had only two choice, either to kill that boy or to shift away from here.

"No Mohit, you have already killed so many people! Killing that boy may lead the police more easily to you. Or maybe killing him wont also make any difference. As it is no one will really care for a body of boy who lives in slums!" Mohit said to himself.  So Mohit disguised himself, and put a scarf on his face and went out, following that poor boy.  He was happy that he had decided to follow him, when he saw the boy seeing his picture on the wall.  He shouldn't waste any time now, he had to kill that boy.  But unfortunately Mohit never got any opportunity to even approach that boy. Either the place was well filled with many passer-bys, or that boy was constantly surrounded by people.  Finally Mohit saw that boy enter his house, and he followed him inside, but there was another lady in the house.  He peeked at what was going inside.

"Ma, mujhe bahut paise mila hein," the boy said giving his mother the money.

"Arrey Babu, yeh to bahut acha hein.  Kisne diya?" his mother asked.

"ek sahib hein, ouska naam Mohit hein. Pata hein woh ek bara star hein, meine ouska photo dekha hein," Babu said.

"Maa, kya mein kelne ja sakta hou abb?" Babu asked very happily.

"Theek hein, jao, par raat se pehle aa jaana," his mother said.  Soon Babu went away leaving his mother alone.  Mohit didnt know whether to follow Babu or wait for him here.  He looked at the woman sitting alone on the floor cooking, and thought that maybe it would be better for him to wait here.  Staying out for too long could prove dangerous for him. 

"Kaun hein wahan par?" that woman suddenly shouted seeing Mohit's shadow.

"God, aap aisa kyun kartein hein? Phir se mujhe majboor kar detein hein marne ke liye," he said with an evil smile while he entered in Babu's hut and prepared himself to kill Babu's mother.

Babu's mother didnt get even one moment to shout for help, and Mohit had already stabbed her and she died on the spot.  He threw her body in a corner, and went to sit down to wait for Babu, when suddenly his eyes caught a movement.

He turned to the doorway and saw Babu looking at him in a terrified way.  Mohit rushed towards Babu, but he was too late.  Though Babu was in a very big shock, he had just witnessed his mother being stabbed by his Mohit Saheb, when he saw Mohit Saheb rushing towards him with the knife, he just felt the need to survive, and somehow his legs forced him to run away from there.  He ran like a mad person, crying and trying his best to escape from Mohit.  And fortunately for him, this slum was his living area, and Babu knew every shortcuts and hiding places in it, so very easily he managed to fool Mohit and hid somewhere.

"Shit, where did he go?" Mohit said no longer seeing Babu. He looked everywhere but didnt see Babu.  He had just made another mistake, and he knew that he didnt have the time to wait for Babu to return back or look for him in this slum.

So Mohit did the only thing left for him, he left from there, took a rickshaw and left everything behind him for another place.  He knew that returning back to his home would be dangerous now, because Babu may have already warned the police by now or will very soon.

so how was it?

sorry for any mistakes which i leftEmbarrassed

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan505kreya204ms.ObseSSeDbenaz-Beth-hal96angelicdeeptiabna1989wondergirl1990jemiinivanthi2Geeta.RiluvrainaartiabjeyakirthiiiluvzindagiIshqDewaaniTishuusdhgyas23sduttalittlebratfairyshahlife93DesiiiDivaaasrividhya68kunchuanu91princesshelen-SREE93-M.V.Kohli007LivingforARipkknd-fanKareena1994SeenavasMoner_RadioGurmeet4DrashtiKrishnaluv94fatima15samiya.059shreya_arjuhiPumpkinnll_piya_llPayal_156shrutisweetydevildiva21Radhika ShahQueen.Beefreya123ll-Shilpa-llDivineDarkness--Mahima--Moumimon

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Awesome update... Someone heard kaveri talking to Vishal nd abt their past... who s dat Arjun??? Mohit hw dare he do this again nd againDead hope babu helps ETF n finding Mohit... poor kid lost his mother...  my doubt s Riya s Vishal's fiancee nd she dnt evn check him once???? nt dat i mind but still... update soon...

Tina2603

Post Reply New Post

Go to top