love your works 😳

Thanks dear
Yep will surely PM you when i update next😊
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: mushiroxx

read the chap finally...😳😆

as usual haruhi...it was fab...👏 riya's dilemma was described really well...👍🏼 kaveri is such a sweetheart...n she has a past with vishal (vishu)😉 hope she brings the much needed happiness in vishal's life so that riya can be with arjun...
the last lines...arjun back in hero mode...🥳
i will get u back...way to go ACP rawte...👏 
update soon dear..😳

thanks dear
yep Riya is confused and kaveri and Vishal knew each other since their past, mayb next update will be more on these two, havent decided yet however how to proceed😆
N yep our hero is back and this time he wants to win his lady love back😳
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruti-love

awesome update 

cont soon
and pm me also

thanks dear😊
Mimi2609 thumbnail

Hello everyone, here's the Part 11 to my FF. Hope you all like it, and this will mainly consist of Kaveri and Vishal's past and finally our serial killer, and very less of Ariya, sorry😳

Part11

Riya was shocked at Arjun's parting words.

"Well it seems that my life gets on more complicated with time and how do i deal with this turn now," Riya asked herself. And started laughing out of despair at her fate.

Meanwhile, Arjun felt a bit guilty for telling Riya those words, he didn't want her to be more stressed and sad after everything that she had been through.  But he knew Riya loved him, he had seen it in her eyes, had felt it in her tears and her hugs. How could he let his life and love leave him for a second time, after Roshni's death, trusting love and coming to term to his pain hasn't been easy, and with Riya's help and presence he had gradually emerged from this, but now he was going to lose Riya if he didn't do anything.  He thought about how he'll tackle this situation without hurting anyone.  He was a good cop, and knew how to deal with criminals, but how will he proceed with Riya.  He thought the best way was to talk directly with Vishal, because Vishal also was related to this.  However he decided that till Vishal doesn't get well and is completely out of danger, he'd not initiate that conversation at all

In the meantime, Kaveri was sitting on a chair next to Vishal's bed and holding his hand in hers.  She put his hand on her check and started to cry remembering the past and the hurt she had given him.

Flashback

9 years ago, Kaveri remembered when she had first met Vishal; it was her first day at the University.  She was doing her MBBA, while Vishal was studying a course on financial Management.  She had wanted to drink something and had gone to the canteen, when she had seen some elder students ragging the new students.  She had tried to remain out of their sight, but unfortunately her beauty never let be passed unnoticed, that was how Vishal came towards her and stopped her to advancing.

Their first clash:

Vishal had tried to make her sing and dance on an old song, but Kaveri had completed refused and he persisted, but still she had refused and had tried to get away from him, that was when he had grabbed his wrists and pulled her in his arms, she had been very angry and had struggled to release her, and when she succeeded she slapped him for his arrogance and insult and run away.  Vishal had been too shocked at the slap to stop him.  But soon all his friends were teasing and laughing at him. Vishal was very angry and promised in front of all his friends that one day he'd have his revenge, and will make her suffer so that never in her whole life she'd dared do that to another man.

And Vishal soon started his plan, he apologised to Kaveri and tried his best to charm and seduce her.  At first Kaveri was very reticent about Vishal, but soon they became good friends, and finally Kaveri started to fall in love with him.  Even Vishal despite their first mishap, he started to fall for the sweet and innocent Kaveri. He had already forgotten about his revenge and now he deeply cared about her.

However there was another boy, Ashish, who was in the same class as Kaveri and who liked Kaveri, he knew about Vishal's challenge and had recorded the whole scene on his mobile.  He hated seeing Kaveri fall for Vishal and one day showed that video infront of her, and as he had anticipated, she was completely devastated and left the university and the city forever, without giving Vishal any chance for an explanation. Ashish knew that Vishal's love for Kaveri was true, but he wanted Kaveri for himself and so he also left the university and went after her.

After some two years, her parents got her married to Ashish, since he had never left her and had always supported her. But Ashish was a loser and had too many complexes and started to abuse her, insult her because she had loved Vishal and Ashish knew that Kaveri wont ever be able love him that much, and one day when drunk , he finally told her that Vishal did start his admiration only as challenge, but he really did love her after some time...

But it was too late, she had lost everything.

And after so many years, she had finally met him, and now Vishal was lying in front of her in such a bad state...her heart hurt as if someone had stabbed a knife in it.

While somewhere else:

It had been two days, the anxiety of not knowing about that man's state was too much to endure, and he finally decided to venture out to gather some information about him.  He went to the pub where he had attacked him, but no one knew anything except that the man was in a critical state when they had driven him to the hospital.  He tried to further gather more information, finally came to know only about the hospital he was taken.

When he reached the hospital, he saw Riya coming out with another man...

And instead of going in the hospital, he decided to follow the couple, and finally now he knew where she stayed.  Now all he had to do was to plan his next step carefully, because he had already made lots of mistakes the last time.  But knowing where she stayed was going to make his work easier.

And after that he went back to the hospital, tried to get as much information as possible, but no one was leaking anything, as requested by Doctor Kaveri and the ETF. 

"No problem, I'd try another way, but i will find out about that man, before he can expose me," he thought to himself.

Finally everything was going in his favour, he had managed to find his new prey again, and now he knew where the man he had tried to kill was.  Now all he needed was some time, and a perfect plan before doing anything.  Finally he was no longer afraid and again he started to laugh.

His evil laugh echoed in small house.

so how was it?

please dont forget to comment and like if you liked it😳

rockz.diva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww arjun lvz riya awchumm...

feeling bad 4 vishal n kaverii..hate ashish ughh... hope evrything getz sorted out soon😃

awsome updateee loved itt huggieee

ty 4 d pm :)
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome!!! that serial killer is a maniac.. whatz his problem?? 😡... poor kaveri... and poor vishal... update soon!!
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Anish 😡... feeling sorry for vishal nd kaveri... hope ETF get hold of serial killer soon nd nxt updat v vl hv more ariya to compensate for this part... continue soon... thnx for PM 
funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
*Edited

I'm extremely sorry for not editing this here Tina.. honestly had read the part... the same day but couldnt unres!

ufff the story to start off with was awesome I loved the flashback😳

but how disguisting Vishal tried to woo her just cause of a stupid Challenge but in a way I liked it how he fell in love😆

Ashish is an Idiot grrr hate him... more than this stalker/murder😛

I hope Vish and Kaveri gets together then Ariya will b together😳

awww Riya's still in danger..😔 not fair...!!!
Edited by funkylicious - 11 years ago
scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG! riya is still in danger! hope there will someone to always protect riya... and i guess there are now 2 person up to that job! vishal and arjun! can't wait to know what is gonna happen now that riya is being targetted... please update soon!
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow arjun luv riya so sweet
it was awsome update plz continue soon