Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Mayank's love confession

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

boogle

boogle

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
This is such a random thought, but I couldn't get it out of my head. Wouldn't it be funny if Mayank confessed his love for Gunjan like the way Aamir Khan did in Raja Hindustani? Everybody is watching these folk singers perform and Gunjan and her dad are about to leave for Australia. Then Mayank starts singing "Perdesi Perdesi". He cries, Gunjan cries, then they run into each other arms in front of everyone. And everybody would be shocked.

LOL That will probably never happen. I think the way Mayank tells everyone will be a lot simpler lol. But anyway how would you like Mayank's confession to go? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

geek2uzeesanayahSweetiShobhyarjunpurvixo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mayank's love confession" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sanayah

sanayah

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Mayank s suh a looser

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana1reddyshenramdassboogleVintageWine

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
i dont find mayank and gunjan as diehard romantics ...so not possible 

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
plus i tink these serial makers r quiet realistic ...they r not showing too much of drama or rona dhona or stupid romance Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunshineTears

boogle

boogle

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DOC108

plus i tink these serial makers r quiet realistic ...they r not showing too much of drama or rona dhona or stupid romance Big smile

yeah that's one of the things I like about this show. One of my favorite moments was when Gunjan, Dolu, and Rachna were making fun of Chaya and Maynak for staring into each other eyes like they were in a movie lol. Any other show and that would be so romantic lol

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boogle

Originally posted by DOC108

yeah that's one of the things I like about this show. One of my favorite moments was when Gunjan, Dolu, and Rachna were making fun of Chaya and Maynak for staring into each other eyes like they were in a movie lol. Any other show and that would be so romantic lol

yes ,,,,,,it is quiet realistic and i hope they remain so 

Jalkaur

Jalkaur

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Oh lets give the boy a chance. I think they look cute together.

boogle

VintageWine

IF-Sizzlerz

VintageWine

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
@ TM ROFL 

His confession should be to his family rather then Gunjan !! 
90% of the problem will solve 

OmnipotenceZaxo

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.