Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage
Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

   

LMYAM Wali Sholey (Page 2)

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Joined: 02 December 2009
Posts: 11870

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Tapori Sahil  ,he is very much like the character of Veeru jovial and fun loving.People call him tapori coz he talks too much and often keeps searching for his Mrs right in all the girls  he meets .But he has got other side too he raises voice for people and often ends up fighting for other people's rights. 

Well devdas  Anoop and Tapori Sahil are best friends who often roam around from city to city batting and gambling and winning and loosing on the basis of coin which has got head on both sides.

This coin and its secret of two heads  is always possessed by Anoop who uses it to bring his tapori friend Sahil  on line which he often forgot when he saw girls or poor  people in distress 

AAHAHAHA awweee ma tapoorri saahill luuvv him jaisa b haiii mauahh muaahhh

fab thread luvdd it perfect analysis for all esp shivii ahaha

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BornCriticaljps01ShanUlasSurish

BornCritical Senior Member
BornCritical
BornCritical

Joined: 14 September 2012
Posts: 234

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Love your fictions Shana sure u will rock this lmyam wali sholey too

brainless shivani and tapori sahil will be treat to read seems barfi kind story coming all the way

where shivani may be big dumbo who knows not L of love while sahil being too romantic thinking of ways to make dhanno minded shivani realise love ...

wow shana pls write the chapter yaar i am dying to read it


Yes mandy is right we can have evil Sandhya as Gabar sandha LOL


Edited by sahilshivi - 29 September 2012 at 5:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01ShanUlasSurish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Joined: 30 October 2011
Posts: 88926

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged

     

               Shana0127!


Edited by Surish - 29 September 2012 at 9:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 14383

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhainaKaArhaan

Tapori Sahil  ,he is very much like the character of Veeru jovial and fun loving.People call him tapori coz he talks too much and often keeps searching for his Mrs right in all the girls  he meets .But he has got other side too he raises voice for people and often ends up fighting for other people's rights. 

Well devdas  Anoop and Tapori Sahil are best friends who often roam around from city to city batting and gambling and winning and loosing on the basis of coin which has got head on both sides.

This coin and its secret of two heads  is always possessed by Anoop who uses it to bring his tapori friend Sahil  on line which he often forgot when he saw girls or poor  people in distress 

AAHAHAHA awweee ma tapoorri saahill luuvv him jaisa b haiii mauahh muaahhh

fab thread luvdd it perfect analysis for all esp shivii ahaha


Arhina filhaal in this sholay this dhanno wali shivi is nearest to my heart Why????

She has got so much less brain very much like me even my hubby says I have brain in my knees ROFL
ROFL


Edited by shana0127 - 29 September 2012 at 1:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01ArhainAshish

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 14383

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahilshivi

Love your fictions Shana sure u will rock this lmyam wali sholey too

brainless shivani and tapori sahil will be treat to read seems barfi kind story coming all the way

where shivani may be big dumbo who knows not L of love while sahil being too romantic thinking of ways to make dhanno minded shivani realise love ...

wow shana pls write the chapter yaar i am dying to read it


Yes mandy is right we can have evil Sandhya as Gabar sandha LOL


Will continue soon Anahita filhaal to busy with my old obligations...but sure will write this sholey by next week...

.this is my first venture as humor hope I could bring smile and laughter  to my precious readers Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 14383

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish


     

               Shana0127!


Thank u Surish will come up with the one shot soon...this is my first ever venture as humor writing as I am more into serious romance kinda thing...

.but will  sure use  all my humor bulbs to make it entertaining

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01Surish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Joined: 30 October 2011
Posts: 88926

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shana0127

Thank u Surish will come up with the one shot soon...this is my first ever venture as humor writing as I am more into serious romance kinda thing...

.but will  sure use  all my humor bulbs to make it entertaining 


Shana0127

Let those megawatt, compact, fluorescent bulbs shine girl!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Joined: 02 December 2009
Posts: 11870

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Originally posted by ArhainaKaArhaan

Tapori Sahil  ,he is very much like the character of Veeru jovial and fun loving.People call him tapori coz he talks too much and often keeps searching for his Mrs right in all the girls  he meets .But he has got other side too he raises voice for people and often ends up fighting for other people's rights. 

Well devdas  Anoop and Tapori Sahil are best friends who often roam around from city to city batting and gambling and winning and loosing on the basis of coin which has got head on both sides.

This coin and its secret of two heads  is always possessed by Anoop who uses it to bring his tapori friend Sahil  on line which he often forgot when he saw girls or poor  people in distress 

AAHAHAHA awweee ma tapoorri saahill luuvv him jaisa b haiii mauahh muaahhh

fab thread luvdd it perfect analysis for all esp shivii ahaha


Arhina filhaal in this sholay this dhanno wali shivi is nearest to my heart Why????

She has got so much less brain very much like me even my hubby says I have brain in my knees ROFL
ROFL

aahahahaha hawww nahey nahey y does ur hubbyy saysss soShockedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index