Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Guys ...an idea struck my mind after seeing my hotty hunks Ashish  and Himanshoo  they are like my jai veeru to socha kyun na in dono  ko lekar sholey banaoon.

.Now since both are working together so decided to take their character too.

So here is my character sketch for

LMYAM Wali Sholey

Devdas Anoop ,he is very much like as Jai of Sholey people cal him devdas coz he is often quit composed and melancholy But he has a dhansu other side too.he is master of anecdote and makes people eat their hands when he speaks coz when he speaks he speaks chappar faad ke 🤣

Tapori Sahil  ,he is very much like the character of Veeru jovial and fun loving.People call him tapori coz he talks too much and often keeps searching for his Mrs right in all the girls  he meets .But he has got other side too he raises voice for people and often ends up fighting for other people's rights.

Well devdas  Anoop and Tapori Sahil are best friends who often roam around from city to city batting and gambling and winning and loosing on the basis of coin which has got head on both sides.

This coin and its secret of two heads  is always possessed by Anoop who uses it to bring his tapori friend Sahil  on line which he often forgot when he saw girls or poor  people in distress

Lantern wali Mansi  She is very much like original  character Radha ,she is the widowed balika vadhu who is often seen with lantern so people call her lantern wali Mansi .She is an  intelligent girl but often remains quit .

Dhanno wali Shivani ,she is very much like original character Basanti , she is a talkative girl with her brain her knees just like many girls have it...deemag ghutno me ...she often looks at her knees when people ask her about brain 🤣.She is the only coach woman in Udaygad and make people suicide by her non stop chatar pattar .She loves her mere Dahnno thats why called Dhanno wali Shivani

Here Mansi and Shivani are very good friends where Lantern wali  Mansi has been trying hard to bring Dhano wali Shivanis brain back into cranium ,which had accidentally slipped into her knees coz of excessive thinking .

While Dhanno wali  Shivani too has been trying hard since her childhood  to bring a bigger smile of Lantern wali   Mansis' face which she  lost coz of her  loss of her balya kal pati as she was only ten and her husband twelve when she got married and lost her him as well .

Thakurain Rajlaxmi.She is the female version of original thakur  and roams around in the haveli with a big  shawl  wrapped around her.But then she does have both her hands intact.She is an embittered lady whose only son was killed in a train accident and is looking for right match for her widowed bahu Latern wali Mansi

Now the story starts as  Anoop Sahil  accept a challenge for 10 lack rupees with an unknown   challenger  who asks them to spend one week at the town  Udaygad if they succeed they would get the money if not they will have to give the same amount .

Now Devdas  Anoop and Tapori Sahil decide to go to  Udaygad where their is no water but a big pani ki tanki without water . For them it is just a place to spend for one week and move out with 10 lack in their pocket.

But will it be so easy.

Guys do tell ur opinion about this story which I would write as series of one shots.

Yes till now did not find any character fitting Gabbar Singh if any idea do tell

This is Shana style LMYAM ki seriously funny  Sholey.

The characters are fictions with no intention to hurt the feelings of its fans.Its a fun post with a story attached .

Do give ur  precious views and press like

Love U all
🤗

Shana

Do Read My OS

Mansi Shivani Beget Barby Doll

Tapori Sahil

Lantern Wali Mansi  And Dhanno wali Shivani coming soon ...

Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago

Mummy great Character Sketch...  Mere Sahil ko tapori banahdiya humhe tapori walhi language samaj mein nahiye athi... chaloh koi baat nahiye hum sikhe lenghe... Gabbar is evil so who should play him... if you watch Madhubala the Chaudry in their evil father he can be Gabbar kaise lagha idea Mummy

@ Shana, excellent job my dear!! Please do write more! And I don't speak Hindi but am happy with whatever you write!!!  Best regards!

@So love your Devdas Anoop, Tapoori Veeru, Lantern Wali Mansi and Basanti Shivani!!!
🤣
Edited by jps01 - 11 years ago
[QUOTE=jps01]@ Shana, excellent job my dear!! Please do write more! And I don't speak Hindi but am happy with whatever you write!!!  Best regards!

@So love your Devdas Anoop and Tapoori Veeru!!!

[/QUOTE ]

dont worry jps  will write mostly in english i tooo am not very good in writing hindi in english😆

will keep only few dhansu key dialogues in hindi

Originally posted by Anam Ali

Mummy great Character Sketch...  Mere Sahil ko tapori banahdiya humhe tapori walhi language samaj mein nahiye athi... chaloh koi baat nahiye hum sikhe lenghe... Gabbar is evil so who should play him... if you watch Madhubala the Chaudry in their evil father he can be Gabbar kaise lagha idea Mummy

Bacha Anam thanks for liking and commenting yaar ...will continue only if i get good number of likes and comment coz i want my LMYAM forum be as zindadil as our DEK forum.

dont worry wont be writing too much tapori hindi only few dialogues that too will explain in form of ps notes.

will consider chaudhri for sure as gabbar hoping to see more contestants from other readers too...we may have female gabbar singh as well just as we have female thakur aka thakurain rajlaxmi

If our chaudhri will be the only one then he will be our LMYAM wali Sholey ka Gabbar Singh

Originally posted by shana0127

Bacha Anam thanks for liking and commenting yaar ...will continue only if i get good number of likes and comment coz i want my LMYAM forum be as zindadil as our DEK forum.

dont worry wont be writing too much tapori hindi only few dialogues that too will explain in form of ps notes.

will consider chaudhri for sure as gabbar hoping to see more contestants from other readers too...we may have female gabbar singh as well just as we have female thakur aka thakurain rajlaxmi

If our chaudhri will be the only one then he will be our LMYAM wali Sholey ka Gabbar Singh

Mummy dont worry more members will comment too... me 2... thats ok then as long as you explain after... yeah mummy he will be perfect if not we also have saajan singh from pratigya.. perfect match for Thakurain Rajlaxmi evil sasuma
hi shana, excellent! love ur sense of humor, lantern wali mansi is so apt..lol! now gabbar singh..i can think of only one name that scares basanti and mansi..sandhya bhabhi! she will be gabbar singhni! lol! what say? looking forward to ur writing!
Tapori Sahil  ,he is very much like the character of Veeru jovial and fun loving.People call him tapori coz he talks too much and often keeps searching for his Mrs right in all the girls  he meets .But he has got other side too he raises voice for people and often ends up fighting for other people's rights. 

Well devdas  Anoop and Tapori Sahil are best friends who often roam around from city to city batting and gambling and winning and loosing on the basis of coin which has got head on both sides.

This coin and its secret of two heads  is always possessed by Anoop who uses it to bring his tapori friend Sahil  on line which he often forgot when he saw girls or poor  people in distress 

AAHAHAHA awweee ma tapoorri saahill luuvv him jaisa b haiii mauahh muaahhh

fab thread luvdd it perfect analysis for all esp shivii ahaha
Love your fictions Shana sure u will rock this lmyam wali sholey too

brainless shivani and tapori sahil will be treat to read seems barfi kind story coming all the way

where shivani may be big dumbo who knows not L of love while sahil being too romantic thinking of ways to make dhanno minded shivani realise love ...

wow shana pls write the chapter yaar i am dying to read it

Yes mandy is right we can have evil Sandhya as Gabar sandha 😆
Edited by sahilshivi - 11 years ago