India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Please Stop harassing Dinky

ADITI-252002 Newbie
ADITI-252002
ADITI-252002

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 5:49pm | IP Logged

Guys we are all here because we all love KYPH...Please stop harrasing dinky and stop the debate about whether she is Iqbal's Girlfriend or not.

None of us has the right to judge her or for that matter anyone else on this forum...

I remember when I used to read her posts about the upcoming episodes , even I was curious to know whether she knows someone in the unit ...and she said that she does know someone in the unit...she never once said that she knows IQ or she is his GF..So that shows that she was not really looking for attention..

Just let me CLARIFY this..Dinky never wanted to publicize her relationship with Iqbal. Only when people started pestering her with direct questions did she say anything..

Anyways No one has the right to accuse anyone about anything on the forum. We are all here to talk about our Favourite show..so please let's keep to that..and if someone has a problem with dinky then it is not dinky's problem..please keep it to yourself..

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
i agree with that Aditi....Dinks is our respected member and we love her for wat she is and not because she is IQ's gf.....!
Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IMP TNG

i agree with that Aditi....Dinks is our respected member and we love her for wat she is and not because she is IQ's gf.....!
Ya even i agree with Aditi and Maana didi. Dinky didi id our pyari didi so stop harrasing her.
chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

Yep, I agree with you Aditi.

Dinky gives us information regularly and it is always correct. We should be just thankful for that and stop asking her about IQ and her relation.....its too personal anyway!

Lets just concentrate on the Soap as of nowSmile

Cheers,

Chilly

dkdisha Senior Member
dkdisha
dkdisha

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 2:05am | IP Logged

yes i agree as well stop harrassing dinky its not right everyone has there own private life we have no rite to ask questions someone doesnt wanna answer. but man iqbal is damn hot

Jessi Wink

Robz Groupbie
Robz
Robz

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Dito guyz . I dunt want to directly offend that .........personAngry but plz kindly stop harrassing dinky .....ive been reading her updates too and all other topics. i think shes a sweet dude and i like her for what she is not coz shes IQ's GF. I mean its not even anyones prob ...............so plz stop doing this ok.
Mysterygirl_me IF-Rockerz
Mysterygirl_me
Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 3:10am | IP Logged
yes we should stop harrasing her she never tried to get our attention in that way she got our attention ourselves like by her gr8 attitude and nature and we luv dinky didi so stop it now guys...!!!
dreamerrrrr IF-Dazzler
dreamerrrrr
dreamerrrrr

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 3:10am | IP Logged

yup i agree wid ya all

sorry dinky for harassing u!!!!!!!Big smile

Go to top