Gulaal

SS~|Ishq par zor nahi|~EPILOGUE -PG 60 15TH JAN (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 63

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minizz

Oh God Piu,This was truly a big bangLOLEmbarrassedloved the fab update and yep sparks were flying everywhere
He he m gladTongue

.RV's funda corner was cute awww behcara.I was feeling bad for him yet I was laughing...cruel of me na but I guess RV himself was enjoying the instant celebrity status to an extent.He did go and check out the comments na especially from the girls LOLHe is too cute
He he bechare ka galti se POPULARITY STATUS badh gayaLOLGirls would be more sympathetic towards him nowEmbarrassed

and yeh lo aa gayi apni Gullu.I could imagine her in that dress walking down the boy's hostel,bribing the guard and standing upto the eve teasing guy.All those incidents came to life because of the VM and the posters.So thanks a ton for that.I am loving Tinky's tweets in between...Gullu's gyaan giving cannot vanish totally na.So this was a good way to show that.
He he Credit goes to Geesh and all her wondeful VM's am so glad that you liked itHugand GAYAN AND GULLU TO ARE DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL TO EACH OTHEREmbarrassed

Rawat and Gullu's first meeting was so explosive.I am still feeling the excitement and the shivers.Doodh ka bhi Sri Ganesh ho gaya but it was used so hilariouslyLOLI could imagine him looking at her a little mesmerisedEmbarrassedThe attraction is there and so I am hoping to see the fireworks in the upcoming chpaters.and hahahaha thappad bhi mil gaya so abhi toh bas aage pyaar hi pyaar hai.Awesome update Piu aur yeh le ek badi si jhappi Hug

Yup the Attraction has begun and now its turn for MORE FIREWORKS...Thanks a ton Mini for those lovely comments of appreciation ..Thank you So muchHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizznneeiill

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS~|Ishq par zor nahi|~EPILOGUE -PG 60 15TH JAN (Page 8)" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Skittle16

Skittle16

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
that was an awesome update!!! TFS

minizzmanzilmukulnneeiill

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
fantastic chapii so finally the tigress of the plains has arrived for a change i m loving gulaal more than the bully she is confident brave bold and beautiful ready to eat her male counterpart LOL...lovely i absolutely loved how she encroached upon the beast territory Winkand eloji it turn out to be a styOuch eeeksWacko i can totally imagine it Confusedits horrible... isnt it ConfusedOuch absolutely loved the spilling of the milk and the small looks kesar gave in the most intriuguing way cough cough...romance in the sty  LOL  seems she is not in the mood to budge...loved how she dared and slapped him oh yes kesar u deserved the slapAngry... 9 are still in waiting...Embarrassed...the encounter was wild and fierce which i enjoyed thoroughly... dont know how but kes-gul always brings that spark and chemistry we so love themSmile
and hello he wanna get her backLOL wht a messClap ab aayega mazaaApprove  and i love the deatils u gave like the boy whistling and the other one bathing openly Ouch hmmm yeah boys hostel k baare mein itna kaise pata docWinkLOL
and my heart went for chinki pinki poor boy his snaps were uploaded in the facebook Shocked piu its a request ek thapad aur dena kesu from my sideAngry 

forgot to add negi is a jerkAngryLOL i miss my chandamamaCry

lovely chapii piu me waiting for the funda no 2 Embarrassed ( arti tweets: mr chandu tell us something we dont know this fanda is 360000 years old...lol chala chandu loveguru banane)WinkLOL but i love himTongue

Edited by arti07 - 03 October 2012 at 10:24am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

samia999MR21minizzmanzilmukulnneeiill

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Skittle16

that was an awesome update!!! TFS

Awww Thanks so much SheetalHugm so glad you liked it..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nneeiill

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

fantastic chapii so finally the tigress of the plains has arrived for a change i m loving gulaal more than the bully she is confident brave bold and beautiful ready to eat her male counterpart LOL...lovely i absolutely loved how she encroached upon the beast territory Wink
Aww Thanks I am so glad you liked it..Thankeez..Hugand yes apni sherni has arrived to teach the brat a lesson..ab to gaye Galool hi galool haiLOL

and eloji it turn out to be a styOuch eeeksWacko i can totally imagine it Confusedits horrible... isnt it ConfusedOuch

He he This time I made Kesu a PIGLOL..You see you always complained na ki koi animal love nahi aya so here is the sty for uTongue

absolutely loved the spilling of the milk and the small looks kesar gave in the most intriuguing way cough cough...romance in the sty  LOL 
 seems she is not in the mood to budge...loved how she dared and slapped him oh yes kesar u deserved the slapAngry... 9 are still in waiting...Embarrassed...the encounter was wild and fierce which i enjoyed thoroughly... dont know how but kes-gul always brings that spark and chemistry we so love themSmile
Aww KG hai to hai hi aise...Wo jahan honge to sparks honge hi naTongue and SLAPATHON bhi hoga till then lets enjoy the romance in the sty ..

and hello he wanna get her backLOL wht a messClap ab aayega mazaaApprove  and i love the deatils u gave like the boy whistling and the other one bathing openly Ouch hmmm yeah boys hostel k baare mein itna kaise pata docWinkLOL
and Boys hostel ki itni jaankari *HUSH HUSH * Secret hoing yaarWink
and my heart went for chinki pinki poor boy his snaps were uploaded in the facebook Shocked piu its a request ek thapad aur dena kesu from my sideAngry
haan re don't worry apni sherni will handle everything Tongue

forgot to add negi is a jerkAngryLOL i miss my chandamamaCry
SEE YOU CONPHASSHED ...I know you love   chandamamaTongue

lovely chapii piu me waiting for the funda no 2 Embarrassed ( arti tweets: mr chandu tell us something we dont know this fanda is 360000 years old...lol chala chandu loveguru banane)WinkLOL but i love himTongue

Eesh chandu ko dhokha u lubb chinky...chiii to ab chandamama ka kya hoing..And I am lubbing arti tweetsTongueThanks a million tons for your lovely words of appreciationHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21nneeiill

enchanted23

Goldie

enchanted23

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

Wow what an amazing poster, Kesu with shirt buttons open, Gulaal looking like a seductress well the sparks had to fly…awesome…

So start that was just few sentence long does indicate that even though they will love to believe otherwise pahadis are not ruling the roost within the premises of government college, even though afraid, plains are making their present felt, disturbing the dominance of so called rulers(in their twisted mind-set)…hmm interesting….

Loved HER entry, bribing of that guard to izzat utarofy of that boy, she just made a terrific first impression, unafraid, devil may care attitude with no nonsense approach, a prolific go-getter from the word Go…amazing…..

And her tweet…c'mon what did she expect…..maybe she didn't have any experience in all 28 years of her life…her first visit to boys hostel woh bhi itna daringly? Hmmm sanki hai…no doubt….

Bechara Negi…Salman ban kar sapne dekh raha tha…saamne khubsoorat ladki ko dekh wapas swapnlok mein chale jana usse better laga hoga….can't blame him really….

Coming to the big bang encounter, well what can I say,shuruaat milk girane se hui hai…subh hai na…loved his checking out??? Well what else can he do….if she walks in those sleeveless vest in boy's room…from nowhere …a hot blooded male  completely aware of his own sexuality …spark had to fly…I loved his unabashed grin when that mobile was hurled on his face..now that's my Kesar…completely unrepentant, unremorseful….completely shameless…..

I loved tigress ka escape and that oh so awesome slap!!!She has dared and how…..so now back to pahadi to make it even I guess…lovely update Piyu,please bring new chapter really soon…Day Dreaming

MR21manzilmukulnneeiill

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
 piu wanna add one thing y this pahadi is calling the ppl as "desi"...since i m a pahadi tooWink well ...thodhi siBig smile...and we call " pardesi"LOL ... yeah kya chakkar haiWacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

piu wanna add one thing y this pahadi is calling the ppl as "desi"...since i m a pahadi tooWink well ...thodhi siBig smile...and we call " pardesi"LOL ... yeah kya chakkar haiWacko

Actually the term is desi  WHICH IS POPULARLY USED FOR THE MIGRANT POPULATION..here so desi  or plain waley

Post Reply New Post

Go to top