Gulaal

SS~|Ishq par zor nahi|~EPILOGUE -PG 60 15TH JAN (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 63

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
reswa me first DancingDancing thenga to kesar loversLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukulnneeiill

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS~|Ishq par zor nahi|~EPILOGUE -PG 60 15TH JAN (Page 7)" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
^^^^^^^^^^^^ arti grrr
oh my god..what a bombastic chapter.. enjoyed it like hell ..

right from her tick tock entry...superbly written..i could jst see all the scene flashing in front of me

there is something the way u write the scenes..i thoroughly enjoyed it

hahaha she dint even leave the bathing guy..btw why was she asking them all when she knew he is in room no 102..

and wow wat a big bang first  meeting..total explosion

it is like seeti maaro scene...*whistles*

oh my god i loved this gulaal so much...

cant wait for the next chappi..jaldi likh de yaar

Edited by nneeiill - 02 October 2012 at 2:15pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

samia999MR21arti07manzilmukul

MR21

IF-Rockerz

MR21

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
res Embarrassed

Edit:

Piu Hug...what a dhamakedhaar entry of Gulaal...its delight to read her entry with full on attitude...bechaara RV izzat Fb mein uthaarofy hogayaa...I love this Gulaal...she is so into get her hands on the boy who insulted her bro...I liked the way she entered the boys hostel just by bribing...I loved how u described the boys hostel environment...its very much realistic n her reaction to watch every thing in the hostel is also very much realistic...wah wah kya room maintenance hai...more over Negi is sleeping n dreaming abt he being Salman Khan...loved loved there first meeting...milk ka appearance bhi hogayaa aur bhanda toh ek dum flat hogayaa hai na ladki koh aisa dekhkar...just loved how he never ever felt any sorry abt the things he did to RV...here gulaal is hell bent to make him apologize n he is just ignoring her threats...so here comes SLAP...ha ha he must be hell shocked to be slapped by a girl in front of his hostel mates...Loved how she just escaped from there...now looking forward to know how will kesar takes his revenge from gulaal n RV...loved the chapter n do update the next one soon...

Edited by MR21 - 04 October 2012 at 6:21am

manzilmukulnneeiill

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Oh God Piu,This was truly a big bangLOLEmbarrassedloved the fab update and yep sparks were flying everywhere.RV's funda corner was cute awww behcara.I was feeling bad for him yet I was laughing...cruel of me na but I guess RV himself was enjoying the instant celebrity status to an extent.He did go and check out the comments na especially from the girls LOLHe is too cute and yeh lo aa gayi apni Gullu.I could imagine her in that dress walking down the boy's hostel,bribing the guard and standing upto the eve teasing guy.All those incidents came to life because of the VM and the posters.So thanks a ton for that.I am loving Tinky's tweets in between...Gullu's gyaan giving cannot vanish totally na.So this was a good way to show that.Rawat and Gullu's first meeting was so explosive.I am still feeling the excitement and the shivers.Doodh ka bhi Sri Ganesh ho gaya but it was used so hilariouslyLOLI could imagine him looking at her a little mesmerisedEmbarrassedThe attraction is there and so I am hoping to see the fireworks in the upcoming chpaters.and hahahaha thappad bhi mil gaya so abhi toh bas aage pyaar hi pyaar hai.Awesome update Piu aur yeh le ek badi si jhappi Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

samia999enchanted23MR21arti07manzilmukulnneeiill

kalika.j

kalika.j

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
@Piu, waiting for next chapter.

kalika

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

samia999minizzmanzilmukul

enchanted23

Goldie

enchanted23

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
resEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

^^^^^^^^^^^^ arti grrr
oh my god..what a bombastic chapter.. enjoyed it like hell ..
Yeay ThanksParty

right from her tick tock entry...superbly written..i could jst see all the scene flashing in front of me

there is something the way u write the scenes..i thoroughly enjoyed it
BLUSH BLUSH!!Embarrassed

hahaha she dint even leave the bathing guy..btw why was she asking them all when she knew he is in room no 102..
Arey she knew his room number na..But she just confirmed the identity of each and eavery guy she met so that he did not slip from her hands
and wow wat a big bang first  meeting..total explosion

it is like seeti maaro scene...*whistles*
Thank you Thank you *TAKES A BOW*

oh my god i loved this gulaal so much...

cant wait for the next chappi..jaldi likh de yaar

Muaaah Thanks a million tons for those lovely words of appreciation..I know u lubb me ..Jaldi likhungi bas thoda sa intezaarHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizznneeiill

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalika.j

@Piu, waiting for next chapter.

kalika

Awww Kalika thanks a million tonsfor the appreciation..Will update ASAPHug

minizznneeiill

Post Reply New Post

Go to top