Gulaal

SS~|Ishq par zor nahi|~EPILOGUE -PG 60 15TH JAN (Page 61)

Post Reply New Post

Page 61 of 63

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
LOL Pinky I do remember you...Who can forget your khatiya thread lol...Awww LONG TIME!! Thank you LOL...Do come out of the stalking mode re TongueWe need more ppl to cry with usCry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jLoLaliMR21kiran_trudecentarti07nneeiill

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS~|Ishq par zor nahi|~EPILOGUE -PG 60 15TH JAN (Page 61)" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
mummy mujhe dabloo banaya...CryLOL i thought it finished bas bike par lekar 9-2-11 Confusedyeah wala to i skipped Ouchbada waala res LOLBlushing

kalika.jLoLaliMR21kiran_trudecentmanzilmukulnneeiill

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

mummy mujhe dabloo banaya...CryLOL i thought it finished bas bike par lekar 9-2-11 Confusedyeah wala to i skipped Ouchbada waala res LOLBlushing

blame it on piu mhaari..i was also under the impression that it finished...read it ..awesome chee...

@ bhavana...join us..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LoLaliMR21kiran_trudecentarti07manzilmukul

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
 thanks alot geesh piu and bhavna for the reminder i was under the impression it ended OuchLOL ... see piu phool ko fool nahi banateBlushing...

CHII chapii...

aah i love love love this chapii needless to say its my fav chapii and the best chii ever penned down Blushing kesar drove all the way shirtless in tht cold breeze so cool and he planned his night at tht cowshedShocked i was worried naah not for keithwa k cows wooh to hai hi besharamWink but the podas waale uncleji and aunty jiLOL  thank goodness unhone window open nahi kiya Confusednahi to donno docs ko apne bio lessons chod kar medical lessons revise karne padte Wink...coming to chii i loved it despite of all the weird thoughts they had for each other they finally consummated after their marriage a typical indian tadka this i always prefer to read over hanky panky before marriageEmbarrassed brilliantClap and boyz do have some fascination for nose ringConfused dont they???? LOL bechara was all stuck niharofying her nose ring and lehenga and mrs kesar rawat did kachra again ha ha ha but yeah kesar shareef nahi hai and he did everything tht i never expected from him Confused Shockedgood job Approve.LOL...the passionate moment were well defined Embarrassed kya bolu bahoot wild the Big smileand the morning scene was amazing someday i would love to witness the mountain sunrise if my nidra devi permits meWink what a lovely day to begin ... beautiful place lovely mountains cozy home and a brat head to heel in love with u wow thts what i call fairy tale...Embarrassed i was in a dreamland ...and madam ji ab to chimp ko call karna band karo Angryloved the way kesar sulked wen she talked to him ha ha ha seriously gulaal hum bhi jaan de denge agar phir se i love u use bolaAngry and finally she confessed in the fimy ishtyle...Wink  
and the grahpravesh waala chii bhi terrific tha though i didnt get yeah kesar k ghar mein sab ulat pulat kaise D'oh aah leave it mujhe shaadi karni padegiLOL...moving ahead our good for nothing kesuda is good house husband Embarrassedhe rolled paratha for herLOL chai banani bhi seekh leLOL and phir se chiiShocked inke pass koi aur kaam nahi hai kyaShocked LOL and pinky ne bhi dekh liya wow LOLbechare kesar ko isene kitne phatake diya Embarrassedkesar ne sirf ek diya aur kya solid diya..LOL..love u kesar for thisLOLHeart

epilogue
 as expected...WinkLOL but 9 months isnt  too early and kesar tune family planning kyu nahi ki chii LOL but the kids were cute and thank god they were save from those horrendous names and karan credit kyu le raha haiAngry u did nothing karanAngry...chalo atleast karan gathered the courage to tell him the truth i hope someday ija will get her right she suffered alot...karan should come to her and should accept them infront of everyone tht would be true repentance else go to hell Dead... 
i m happy with gulaal kesar ija and their twins a picture perfect ending...HAPPIS ENDINGS U SEEHeart 

take my bow gal this was an awesome SS Clapand i loved this to coreClapClapClap now jaldi jaldi bring the next FF *stomps foot and throws tantrums*

kalika.jLoLaliMR21kiran_trudecentmanzilmukulnneeiill

LoLali

IF-Dazzler

LoLali

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
@piu wow u do remember me then .LOL .                               @arti no prob Embarrassed. .u see we wr reading it while u wr crying ur eyes out in AT. .then ur last comment made me think. .haila isko laging ishtory finish . LOL.                          0                             @neilu and piu yar i'll try to pop in neil' ATSmile . .but it'll be short and irregular . .see i log in through phone and it's not quite handy . . .u guyz have no idea mujhe chotu comment post krne me bhi kaise papad belne padte hai. LOL. .that's y m mostly silent.

kalika.jkiran_trudecentMR21arti07manzilmukulnneeiill

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
^ lol i m such a shariff bachi mujhe kya pata chii hogaLOL and waiting for tits and bitsHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21kiran_trudecentmanzilmukulnneeiill

kiran_trudecent

IF-Rockerz

kiran_trudecent

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
piyu mhaari Hug awww this was such a fantastic story yaar Embarrassed love u so much Heart yaar my chotu sa comment... rinky n minky Shocked hey NO a big big NO, shukar chinky pinky ne rok liya LOL seriously yaar kesar is so right, imagine rinky rawat hahahahahahha kesar ki dada giri n attitude ka band baj jata yaar, cool dude image ka kya hota LOL awww he fainted ROFL LOL bechara LOL twins aye yaar me so happy, khushi k anssuuu  :'D wow wow loved it yaar sab happy family saath saath Smile n loved the chinky bit too, jiju is also helping him in eloping hahaha, like jiju like saala Wink negi k bachay ko toh maanna hi parega grrr, na bhi maanay toh kya RV le jayega apni dulhaniya ko Big smile muahhh piyuuu love u Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jMR21manzilmukul

enchanted23

Goldie

enchanted23

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged

Main finally aa gayee, after reading is umpteenth time, I am now ready to put this story behind and prepare myself for the new one but not before saluting you for another brilliant story telling efforts….It always amazes me how you come up with so may variation and still retain essence of those two brats…Kesar ever lovable, affable yet intense and dynamic go-getter and Gulaal pristine yet human, fragile yet stone, simple yet unfathomable complex woman…in short retaining their basic characteristics….

Coming to the last chapter and epilogue I must say I was looking forward to full-on chiii and paap and you did not disappoint….I am still blushing…It was perfect ending to such an intense attraction that ultimately lead to beautiful soul connections…I agree with most of the people over here the moment over the cliff with sunrise, a new beginning for then as Husband and Wife was the best part of the entire chapter it just tugs and nuzzles your heart leaving you with warmth and content..and that jealousy of his added that bit of spice ..aww it was sheer bliss Piyu…No comment about Kesudi the hiuse husband…errr who wouldn't like one….

Now coming to Epilogue, these doctors have no idea about family planning na,but he is going to be such a cute doctor fainting everytime a baby get delivered hahahaha……yeah he will be very successful I guess if he was just assigned duty of holding hand of would be mother and whisper those sweet nothing in her ear…gosh Kesudi…who wouldn't love to have a husband like you…

I loved the happy ending and also Kesar's reaction to the revelation of that bitter truth in his life, Karan on other hand though lost Gulaal can never win my sympathy cuase his inability to face the truth like a man…don't know if I made sense but that's how I felt…

So saying goodbye to something with a sad smile, but here's looking forward to what's in store next… 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jMR21manzilmukul

Post Reply New Post

Go to top