Gulaal

SS~|Ishq par zor nahi|~EPILOGUE -PG 60 15TH JAN (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 63

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

haila piu...what a khatarnaak beginning...
Hiala Neilu itna cute to hai...Khtarnaak agey aur bhi bahut kuch haiEmbarrassed

loved RV's entry and his roomates rulesh...
He heLOLBechare po*n flick dekhkar sare RULESH gaye tel leneLOL
 and also RV's chirps... i literally laughed  out loud when he says "  i often thin who wears glares in the evening"... btw  i also think this guy  has some girlie looks..he is very cute...
RV is cute na...But LOL uske seniors ne use CHANDRAMUKHI BANA DIYALOLAnd seriously I really find it weird that guys actually wear sunglasses in the evening too..Style blooper ki had haiLOL

but  these seniors look really cruel..specially kesar rawat..pehli baar kesar  pe pyaar nahi aa raha LOL..
Awww Agey aur bhi gussa ayegaLOLBe prepared to hate KesarLOL
RV should have listened to his mom...
Par ma ki sunta to BIG BANG kaise hotaEmbarrassed
btw the story is being narrated by RV..isnt it ?

Not Exactly..The story is in the form of narrative like you see in a  movie  or drama on stage and RV only being the medium to bring the story to you..Like remember AB ka voice over before a movie beginsEmbarrassedSo its a simple narration and RV pulls and draws the curtain to chip in his FUNDASEmbarrassed

loved the poster.. perfect
update the second part asap

Thanks a ton yara...Will update ASAP...Thanks for lubbing me alwaysEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizznneeiill

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS~|Ishq par zor nahi|~EPILOGUE -PG 60 15TH JAN (Page 5)" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

i m hating kesar...OuchCry and resTongue

Ya I know but you will fall in love with himEmbarrassed

kalika.jminizznneeiill

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minizz

PiuLOLThe Big Bang Theory was ekdum dhamakeedaar.I am loving RV's funda corner.So he is going to be kind of a Sutradhar...I guess.Kuch bhi ho I am loving this Chandramukhi...oops soory Chinky oh phir se mistake...RVEmbarrassedHe is just too cute and his ramblings in between in green are too funny.
Mini LOLYa he is kind of Sutradhar who pops up after each part of the play to pitch in his bits..So Apna Chndramukhi aka Chinky aka RV aka girly steals the show I guessLOL

Sayantan awww I was reminded of the character from Gumrah.Actually the whole update reminded me of Gumarah which made it so easy for me to imagine the whole scenariao
 I had already mentioned that the SEED of this SS is from Gumrah but it is a KG story from henceforth ..som happy that you could relate to the chappiEmbarrassed

.Kesar Rawat and SHivRaj Singh Negi ...hmmm right now they are kind of bullies na but kya cool description diya hai.Nwgi's penchant for branded things which RV let us know about was hilarious but wow I could imagine him all cool and suave.RawatLOLnahaya kar bacha warna ladkiyan kaise patengi...but loved his description.I could imagine so clearly.His dialogues were too good.He and Negi share a good chemistry and I want to see lot more of their scenes
Negi and Rawat share a very long history of companionship...They were neighb ours nad childhood pals..You will get to know more about them in the coming chappis ..I hope you will love both of them..and Brats do not take a bathLOL Ladkiyan patengi yaar ...PEOPLE LOVE BAD BOYS*AHEM AHEM*LOL

.So he hates the DesisOuchbechara
RV,I felt so bad for him at the endCry I am waiting for the next part.This was super explosive just as the name suggestedBig smile
yeh le a big hug for this awesome updateHug

Haan re you have to feel for RV ...Thanks a ton MIni for those lovely words of appreciation...Ye le a BIG jhappi to you tooHug

MR21minizznneeiill

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enchanted23

Piyudi this was fab! Kesar at his best full on brattish, dominant, demanding and  totally and completely deveilish'love it'.

Thanks AduHugWe all love Brattish BOYS naEmbarrassed

taras gayee thi kabse aise Kesu ke darshan karne ke liye'do I even have to say'chalo bol deti hu'I still love him'ideal boyfriend material'.sab kaam kitna intensly karta hai ragging bhi'hila'

Sachi taras gaye the Kesu ko brat avatar mein dekhne k liye nayan...Prabhu ji in super sanitised avatar made me so depressedOuch

main RV ke baare mein toh kuch bola hi nahi'..and he is supposed to be the main lead'he he chandramukhi was great,sachi mein usse ladki hona chahiye tha ,lagta hai bhagwaan se galti se mistake ho gaya'per that's true for all of them na, way to go Kesu'you are just bang on with all these juniors''after all  that's the only way to prove yourself isn't it? Scare off those who are defenceless and scared of their seniors..hmm good job..and nachooo'who's going to nachao you? Soon'and I will wait for that entry with bated breath'.

He he galti se mistake..Bechara being pitofied ...by DEVILISH BRATLOL and Do not worry..Kesu ko nacahne wali bahut jaldi ayegiLOLand will pitofy him more badly..Koi kisi se kam nahi you seeLOL

Ha I like this Negi,seems like they share a good rappo,Kesar's confidante  and partner in crime,so bang entry toh go gaya ab aage repercussions for Kesu? Really? As if he is scared of anyone? Bring it on'can't wait'.Big hugs for a lovely update 

Both Negi and Rawat share a very close bond with each other ..You will get to know more about them very soonEmbarrassedThanks a million tons for those lubbly words of appreciation Adu...Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted23MR21minizznneeiill

samia999

samia999

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
hi all IF friends...I've always been a silent reader of all ff and ss but this time i have to comment on this new one...by this rocking start we're surely going to look forward to a sensational story...and don't you dare to stop midway...our favourite brat doesn't know yet who is going to make him dance... and for the rest of his life...please update soon.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jMR21minizzmanzilmukulnneeiill

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
piu hume dabloo banaya its the diary of chandramukhiLOL chalo me would love to see how he thinks of our kesar and gulaal and loved the status u mentioned love starts with big bang...fantanstic intro...loved loved loved chinki pinki aww sounds so girlish and his friend is cute too and wooh we got the entry of negi one big brat and seriously did he wore that t-shirt how could heROFL its so sadakchaap ROFL but naa he is branded he  wears google at night me thinking the same y do boyz  wear glasses at night...WackoErmm they think girls are crazyLOL so yes the first encounter of chinki and negi was cute but seems everything is not sugar coated i hated how they separated pahadis and plains ppl and the ppl from the plain had to bear the torture... yucks  partial bullies and there was the grand entry of kesar who doesnt takes bath y so...yeah kesar ko bath lene se kya probs hai chiii and he is at his worst man i hated how he ragged the poor guy and then the torture they went through is beyond imagination i was horrified and terrified...hmmm its gonna be intense lovely chappi piu waiting for next 

Edited by arti07 - 01 October 2012 at 1:48pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

samia999kalika.jMR21minizzmanzilmukulnneeiill

kalika.j

kalika.j

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
@Piu,

kalika

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

samia999minizzmanzilmukulnneeiill

MR21

IF-Rockerz

MR21

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Unres done in previous page

Post Reply New Post

Go to top