Gulaal

SS~|Ishq par zor nahi|~EPILOGUE -PG 60 15TH JAN (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 63

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
haila piu...what a khatarnaak beginning...

loved RV's entry and his roomates rulesh...
 and also RV's chirps... i literally laughed  out loud when he says "  i often thin who wears glares in the evening"... btw  i also think this guy  has some girlie looks..he is very cute...but  these seniors look really cruel..specially kesar rawat..pehli baar kesar  pe pyaar nahi aa raha LOL..
RV should have listened to his mom...

btw the story is being narrated by RV..isnt it ?

loved the poster.. perfect
update the second part asap

Edited by nneeiill - 30 September 2012 at 9:49pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jMR21minizzmanzilmukul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS~|Ishq par zor nahi|~EPILOGUE -PG 60 15TH JAN (Page 4)" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
 i m hating kesar...OuchCry and resTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minizzmanzilmukulnneeiill

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
PiuLOLThe Big Bang Theory was ekdum dhamakeedaar.I am loving RV's funda corner.So he is going to be kind of a Sutradhar...I guess.Kuch bhi ho I am loving this Chandramukhi...oops soory Chinky oh phir se mistake...RVEmbarrassedHe is just too cute and his ramblings in between in green are too funny.Sayantan awww I was reminded of the character from Gumrah.Actually the whole update reminded me of Gumarah which made it so easy for me to imagine the whole scenariao.Kesar Rawat and SHivRaj Singh Negi ...hmmm right now they are kind of bullies na but kya cool description diya hai.Nwgi's penchant for branded things which RV let us know about was hilarious but wow I could imagine him all cool and suave.RawatLOLnahaya kar bacha warna ladkiyan kaise patengi...but loved his description.I could imagine so clearly.His dialogues were too good.He and Negi share a good chemistry and I want to see lot more of their scenes.So he hates the DesisOuchbechara RV,I felt so bad for him at the endCry I am waiting for the next part.This was super explosive just as the name suggestedBig smile
yeh le a big hug for this awesome updateHug

kalika.jMR21manzilmukulnneeiill

MR21

IF-Rockerz

MR21

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Res Embarrassed

Edit:

Piu Hug...wow what a ragging session...bechaara RVOuch...woh toh ek dum phas gayaa hai...coming to RV n Bose...looks like a good friendship bond will be between the room mates from now...I liked how RV is more interested in joining a Government college with his study ability without joining a private one...coming to Chinky ...mast naam hai LOL...kya idea hai boss Wink...saare new joinee koh bhaahar nikhaal ne ka...every one came there na...Need to say I loved Negi n Rawat bond...so pahaadi's n desi's fight is already started na...RV ne toh khachra kardiya yaar..thank god uss ne CHinky nahi bola...but chandramukhi toh bangayaa na...aur dance...Kesar Rawat is full on raggng mode n loks like the ragging is not yet done...I would love to see what is in the store for RV now...do update soon...n I am looking forward to read when the lady who will tame the brat will enter his life now...do update soon...

Edited by MR21 - 02 October 2012 at 5:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minizzmanzilmukul

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enchanted23

Darte darte entry maaring..Shocked..me super later this time...choory.Cry..Piyudi the way you give detailed background for most of you story is really brilliant,it actually makes one aware of so many different aspectsabout the city,culture,history beside giving something solid to place these characters in,amazing...
Why sorry Only hugs yaarHug Awww me kuch nahi karti yaar bas google copy paste..Its simple u seeWink

I loved characterization of almost all of them,of course i am in love with Kesar Rawat already,unlike Arti I just fall in love from the word go..kya kare tere characters hote hi aise hai...dil ko chu lene wale...Embarrassed

Thanks m glad that it grabbed your attention and interest and Kesar Rawat to is baar lovable nahi maha HATED character hoga..But we all still love the BRAT naEmbarrassed and Awww thanks so much for those lovely words of appreciationEmbarrassed
Geeshu brilliant VMs once again,you have done an excellent job,Kesar wala toh ekdum perfect I can't wait for Piyu to actually define him excatly like that...it will be dil ka sukoon...I am tired of ever obliging,sweet smiling,totally devoted Lakhanji...Piyudi i will second about Aditya though I love adi for shortEmbarrassed you know my reasons 
You know the n number of times I chewed Geesh's brains but my jadugarni alawys pampered and obliged me and can u imagine..she made it within a short span of a week..Kudos to the VM queen naEmbarrassed

Your prologue is already making me desperate to read it,please update soonHug
Updated Adu..Hope you find it interesting Hug

Saamya your posters are absolutely fabulousClap beautiful, Thanks you 

My stories are incomplete without the excellent posters by my Bodyguard EmbarrassedThanks a million tons Adu for the lovely words of appreciationHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted23MR21minizz

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geeshu

Originally posted by manzilmukul

MUAAAH Geeshu ...LUBB YOU HugThanks for all those wonderful VM'S All songs are suggested by U Embarrassed and U gave me the summary of ur SS.. I  just  arranged video clips according to ur SS Smile..
No u r being modest..The way you have edited two different people the blending of the scenes..Everything is just fabHug
and That TWINKLE NEGI poster..MUAAAHEmbarrassed... U should give her a big space in every chapters... Big smile 

LOL I knew tera demand will be Tallified Chappis ROFL

Muaaahhh Piu Hug
GeeshuHug

Even though I know the summary of your SS, I'm also so excited to read it.Big smile...I can't wait to read ur first chapter...plz update soon...  

Updated Geeshu..TongueI know you know the story BUT STILL I WILL CHEW YOUR BRAINS TO READ IT...mUAH THANKS again for those Wonderful VM'sEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizz

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessofkesar

res
ps- casting is superb

Shardha ..WELCOME BACK!!WE missed youCry
I am so glad you liked it!!
Hoping to see you throughout this journey of KGHug

Edited by manzilmukul - 01 October 2012 at 7:47am

enchanted23

Goldie

enchanted23

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged

Piyudi this was fab! Kesar at his best full on brattish, dominant, demanding and  totally and completely deveilish…love it….taras gayee thi kabse aise Kesu ke darshan karne ke liye…do I even have to say…chalo bol deti hu…I still love him…ideal boyfriend material….sab kaam kitna intensly karta hai ragging bhi…hila…main RV ke baare mein toh kuch bola hi nahi…..and he is supposed to be the main lead…he he chandramukhi was great,sachi mein usse ladki hona chahiye tha ,lagta hai bhagwaan se galti se mistake ho gaya…per that's true for all of them na, way to go Kesu…you are just bang on with all these juniors……after all  that's the only way to prove yourself isn't it? Scare off those who are defenceless and scared of their seniors..hmm good job..and nachooo…who's going to nachao you? Soon…and I will wait for that entry with bated breath….

Ha I like this Negi,seems like they share a good rappo,Kesar's confidante  and partner in crime,so bang entry toh go gaya ab aage repercussions for Kesu? Really? As if he is scared of anyone? Bring it on…can't wait….Big hugs for a lovely update 

kalika.jMR21minizzmanzilmukul

Post Reply New Post

Go to top