Gulaal

SS~|Ishq par zor nahi|~EPILOGUE -PG 60 15TH JAN (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 63

Page 1
Page   of 63
Page 3 Page 63

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
yaaay lets party a new ss we so need thatDay Dreaming thanks doc Embarrassedwhat we will do without youTongue and piu i think its gonna be intense... the story of bully and a loggerheadDancing...and seriously piu i absolutely love ur concept everytime u bring something unique and intense..Star... the characters in ur story are completely insane LOLeither u hate them or love them to coreEmbarrassed there is no middle way..LOL...and everytime u bring a new FF i m the first one to throw tantrum oh i dont like it blah blahLOL  i didnt liked ur teacher and student concept initally and later on fall hopelessly for them and then chal FF... i thought oh no a story of a hermit i m not gonna enjoy itOuch and read the first chapii and i was a gonerEmbarrassed
and now this...i should not break my pratha and will rant hello i hate this bullyAngryi absolutely hated aditya in gumrahAngry...if ever i see this guy i would knock him down Angry
and i know again u will make me fall for himOuch... eeks i hate u LOL

and i wish u had named the guy aditya...i have read so many kesar and gulaal FF for a change i wanna know aditya...i know i m sounding crazy...

and waiting eagerly for the chapii plz plz plz bring it soonEmbarrassed

Edited by arti07 - 28 September 2012 at 10:22am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.j-Swetha-Ayushii_AngelMR21minizzGeeshunneeiillmanzilmukul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS~|Ishq par zor nahi|~EPILOGUE -PG 60 15TH JAN (Page 2)" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ayushii_Angel

IF-Dazzler

Ayushii_Angel

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
ermm mein itna late on 2nd page...Cry
No worries picture to abhi shuru hui hai dostDancinglets patyWink
Well, Well,Well awesm prologueClap
Enjoyed the character sketch nd posters as wellClap
Realy samya hatts off to ur creativityClap
And first off all..that is wt m writing in endTongue..THE TITLE "ISHQ PE ZOR NAHIN.."..Realy i hooked by the title...muuaahhhahhh...shower of kisses nd hugggsHug on ...????No no tujh pe nahin piu dii..on Kesar Rawat,...Day DreamingHaye koi mujhe sambhalo mein to gayi...Awesm funda by u kesu..."Life is mine...I own it!!!!"Party...love u ...muaaahhh...
Trust me piu..kesar Dutta ke baad kesar Rawat ka hi intezaar tha mujhe..ya ya or bhi kai kesu aye in between but ..realy m fan of ur ANKAHEE...My words r also unsaid abt Ankahee...us din to i was like Fan bana hi dala yar..m expecting same kesu here also...and ya same galib poetry as title of every chappiWink
If u dont wanna mojris so u must have to fulfil our demands...Geeki knw for that u dont need to work hard. Thumbs Up...plz update soon...Nd pm me must,,!!!!!!! Its an orderTongueTongue...LOLThanx for the pm...love u..
Now huggs nd kisses for uHug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.j-Swetha-GeeshuMR21minizznneeiillmanzilmukularti07

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Lovely SS on Kesar - Gulaal Big smile
Loved the character sketch of Kesar , Gulaal the most Embarrassed

Can't wait for the story to begin .. Day Dreaming 

P.S Awesome thread by u Piyu Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jGeeshuMR21minizznneeiillmanzilmukularti07

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Piu,I have updated my commentsBig smile

awww Arti I agree with you.I would love to know more about Aditya tooEmbarrassedI have been influenced by Geeshu's VMSmile

Edited by minizz - 29 September 2012 at 4:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jGeeshumanzilmukul

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR21

New SS Dancing
chalo mein bhi ek res kar lethi hoon Tongue
We all love Res game Isn't it?LOL

Edit:

Piu Hug...fab Title for the story Embarrassed...I just loved it...coming to the characters I am alraedy a fan of kesar n gulaal...loved those nick names too...the backdrop for the story is very interesting...me so eager to read the story now...fab creations of the charactersClap
Geeshu and Saamya Hug...fab job guys...love them a lotBig smile

RamyaHugThanks a ton yara...I am glad you liked everything...I hope you are not dissapointed by this StoryEmbarrassed

GeeshuMR21minizz

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minizz

RESDancing

Finally it is here and wow it looks so good.Fantastic job Piu,Geeshu and NeiluHug

Piu,I am so excited for this story.I will comment in detail later onBig smile

EDIT

So I am back with my comment in detail.Sorry for being late woh kya hai I was stuck in those mesmerising VMsEmbarrassedok before I go off track let me start with the title...perfect choice.It depicts the intensity and right away generates a curiosity in the mind of the readers.The background and the small history lesson was so helpful.I was completely ignorant about this issue.So I liked that...makes it easier for me to relate.The prologue was just too good.Brilliant piece of writing PiuClap
MiniHug..Awww thanks so much...for the appreciation but the prologue writing is in quotes so those are not exactly not my words but I found it somewhere ..So the credit belongs to the one who wrote it coz I do not remember from where I had quoted itEmbarrassedThose lines had moved me so much that I had kept it in my huge quotes collectionEmbarrassed and only modified some bits to suit KG .I am glad that the backdrop created curiosity..I hope m able to keep the spirit intactEmbarrassed

Coming to the characters...Kesar Rawat...uff main toh abhi se fan ban gayi.That VM and the poster along with the character sketch is making very excited to see this guy in actionEmbarrassedGulaal  Tomar aka TinkyLOLawww I loved her.She seems to be a confident determined woman yaar.I am looking forward to her character.I am loving the supporting cast.Everyone looks great.The posters make them come alive.I am so looking forward to Shivraj singh Negi...he is cute.Rewa as usual looks very sweet and Chinky oops Rajveer will be awesome...I am sure about it.
He he GUY IN ACTION..I love the phraseLOLRawat's are Pahadi Thakurs and believe me they are damn Awesome like our Kesar RawatLOLThank you so much I am glad that you liked everythingEmbarrassed
Piu,great work with the posters.I am now looking forward to the other characters whom you will be introducing along the way.This story seems so fresh and exciting can't wait to read it.So please update soonBig smile
Awww Mini FRESH ka to pata nahi but Its VERY VERY CLICHE..It's my version of a tale told many timesEmbarrassed

GeeshuHugYour VMs have added so much to the beauty of this concept.Kesar Rawat and Gulaal Tomar came to life for me because of your VMs.My fav among the 3 VMsis Kesar's intro and Ishaqzaade comes a close second.I am totally in love woith thesr 2 VMs.Great jobClap

Mini You cannot imagine the kind of Effort Geeshu has put in those VM's those are entirely her babies...The concept scenes and blending everything is just SUPERB..Muaaah Geeshu Embarrassedthat you made such wonderful VM's to add that Star quality to my SS...And Thank you for being so PATIENT with me even after chewing your brainsLOL

Saamya,beautiful posters yaar.Classy and elegant yet they give off that intense vibe.I am a huge fan of your work and it amazes me how you come up with such beautiful stuff every single timeClap
Right Mini EXACTLY..My Bodyguardwa Exactly Knows what is in my heart...She just gives wings to my Stories..and I so totally agree about the CLASS and INTENSITY..MUaah Bache for always lubbing meEmbarrassed

Thanks a ton Mini for your LOVELY comments and Appreciation...Hope you are not Dissapointed by the storyEmbarrassed

GeeshuMR21minizz

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geeshu

Beautiful thread Piu Clap Heart
Res Smile

MUAAAH Geeshu ...LUBB YOU HugThanks for all those wonderful VM'S and That TWINKLE NEGI poster..MUAAAHEmbarrassed

GeeshuMR21minizz

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

hi piu..
Hi my bacheHug

yay u came back with a bang...
KISS KISS BANG BANG!!Blushing

i loved reading the prologue..very interesting facts about uttaranchal and the outlook of the inhabitants there..
Thanks a very interesting Set up indeed coz the RANZISH between Pahadis and Desis is so PROMINENT in almost all SPHERES of Life in the stateOuch

i loved each of the characters u have selected for the story..and equally good posters ..
while scrolling down i felt like seeing the credits of a movie .
Thank you so much CREDIT all goes to Geeshu for those fantastic VM and Talli Poster and Ofc you whose posters made the thread all the more BEAUTIFULEmbarrassed

the title of the story is superb..perfect for an intense love story...
Its INTENSE but a CLICHE love story told many times over..But Still I decided to write MY VERSION of itEmbarrassed

the short description of "LOVE" was just fantabulous...simply wow..Clap
Awww thanks so much...for the appreciation but the LOVE writing is in quotes so those are not exactly not my words but I found it somewhere ..So the credit belongs to the one who wrote it coz I do not remember from where I had quoted itEmbarrassedThose lines had moved me so much that I had kept it in my huge quotes collectionEmbarrassed and only modified some bits to suit KG

btw i loved the names tinky and chinky...LOL
He he LOLLOL

@ geesh..mindblowing vms yaar,...too good...
Muaah GeeshEmbarrassed

now waiting eagerly for the first chapter..

Thank you So much for Lubbing me always...M gonna post the Chappi PRETTY SoonishEmbarrassed

Edited by manzilmukul - 29 September 2012 at 7:03am

GeeshuMR21minizz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top