Posted: 11 years ago

After 13 years I am back in Mumbai. I miss this place. The smell of this place. My career took me away from this place.

I was going to place from where i wanted to start my new life. I smiled at the memory of KD. I wonder how he is. He must be married by now. Maybe having one or two kids. I chuckled at that thought. KD was never good with kids.

"Madam we are here." The driver told. I told him to stay here.

I started to walk out of my car, it was night time and the beach was empty. I walked towards the beach entrance. It suddenly started to rain. Rain, i loved rains. I took my heels off and started to dance.

Rains of Mumbai were the best, bareesh toh bareesh hoti hai but yahan ki bareesh kuch alag hoti hai. Pyaar bhari. Dukh bhari.

"Need an umbrella?" The voice made me shock and surprised, i turned around and saw him. He was there wearing a blue t-shirt with a light blue umbrella.

"KDโ€ฆ" I whispered.

"Yeah, didn't expect me here?" KD replied with his adorable smile.

My eyes filled with tear, "Tum yahan? Kaise?"

"Tumhara sabse bada fan hun.. tumhari har cheez janta hun."

KD was here standing in front of me, talking to me. Kya ye ek sapna hai?

"Tumne mujhe miss kiya?" I blurted out

"Sabse zyda" He replied which made me cry, "Kyun chali gayin thi bina bataye?"

"I didn't want to hurt you." Or maybe I was scared to say it to you, I wouldn't be able to, half of the time I would've been crying. Control nahi kar pati apni feelings ko. Itne saalon se control ki hai, aaj galti se na nikal jain.

KD dropped the umbrella and held my shoulders tightly, pulling me towards him, "And when I got to know about it from Juhi, you thought I wasn't hurt?! Teera saal tumhare bina saaza the.."

"Tumhe kyun fark padhta hai? Mein toh tumhare liyein sirf ek dost thi, dost aate hain aur jaate hain. Kyun..?"

"Fark padhta hai! Kyunki I LOVE YOU Dammit!" He left my shoulders and I stumbled. He loves me. Tears started to fall from my eyes, those were the tears I was hiding for years. 13 years..

"KD tumne aaj mujhe tood diya. Itne saal mein apne aap ko sambhal ke rakha, leykin aaj mein nahi sambhal sakti. In teera saal mein meine tumhe itni baar call karne ki soochi leykin mere dimag mujhse kehta, KD ko I love you bolke kya karogi? Wapas toh jaa nahi sakti. Wahan who tadpega aur yahan tum."

I was crying, I was opening my heart to him.

"Jab mein jaa rahi thi tab meine tumhe contact karne ki koshish ki. Leykin mein tumse baat nahi kar paati, in teera saal tumhare bina pata nahi kaise guzzare. Har din mein tumhe yaad karti, tumhari smile, tumhari baatein, tumhara mere haath pakadna, mere saar chumna, mujhe gale laga, tumahari khushbuโ€ฆ tumhe itna miss kiya."

I closed my eyes, and let those tears to fall. KD was shocked. He had tears in his eyes.

"Phir meine soocha ki tumne move on karliya hoga aur phir mein call karke tumhe tumhare past mein laon, ye toh saahi nahi hoga." My voice broke and I fell on the ground but before that 2 hands caught me and hugged me tightly.

"Koi itna dard kaise seh sakta hai?" He asked me, he kissed my forehead, "I can never move on. Tum jo nahi thin mere saath. Tumho toh haar cheez asan hojati hai. Dard bhi mere paas nahi aata, dard toh Kiya Gujral se darr ke chuph jata hai." I laughed slightly.

I looked up and saw tears in KD's eyes. Suddenly he pulled away. He got something from his jeans pocket. And got on his knees, "Kiya Gujral kyat um Kiya Keshav Desai bana chahogi?"

"Yes!" I nodded, koi second thoughts nahi. Ab bad mein aur KD. Sirf mein aur KD.

He slipped the ring in my finger, "I kept this with me everytime, kya pata kahin mujhe Kiya Gujral mil jaye."

"I Love You." I told him. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

"I Love You Too." He hugged me tightly. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

~~

I know, too cheesy! But i was hearing this song, Saiyaan but Kailash Kher and its adorable! ๐Ÿ˜Š

How was this? It was like Bade Acche na? ๐Ÿ˜†

Chalo ab jaldi jaldi comment karooo!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Res

Unres

Omg ! Dat was Adorable !

13 years leap n Kisha confessin deir luv !

So cute it was !

Truely luvd it ! 

Do write more !
Edited by aashi_arsha - 11 years ago
superb!!!!!!!!
no words to describe it 
you write awesome๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by tiara_magic

nice

Thank you! :D
Originally posted by keshiya

superb!!!!!!!!
no words to describe it 
you write awesome๐Ÿ˜‰

Ab koi song mil jaye toh OS likne me prob nahi hoti. ^_^

Thnks!! ^_^
Originally posted by -BurningDesire-

Superb !! 

Thank You!! ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by aashi_arsha

Res

Unres

Omg ! Dat was Adorable !

13 years leap n Kisha confessin deir luv !

So cute it was !

Truely luvd it ! 

Do write more !

Aw thanks! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Love you!! ๐Ÿ˜†
Aww this is awesome Alia
Great work
Thnx 4 da pm
Originally posted by ..-Chabhilal-..

Aww this is awesome Alia
Great work