Members Lounge

ZEE TV's 20 Years Celebration : Do Come and Join! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 12

kiran_rati

IF-Rockerz

kiran_rati

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
happy birthday zee
thanx for giving many beautiful shows like aastha, ramayan, tum bhin jaaon kaha, hitler didi and many more

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ZEE TV's 20 Years Celebration : Do Come and Join! (Page 9)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VintageWine

IF-Sizzlerz

VintageWine

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Congratulations 

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Lovely post VishaHug
Congratulations Zee TV for completing 20 years <3
HECK. I am also not that old Stern SmileLOL

My favorite Couple? Arjun Purvi <3
Favorite show.. urm.. I used to like Do Saheliyaan!

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
OMG...can't believe it's 20 yrs for zee...I still remember when i was very little i used to watch this show called amaanat on Zee Tv.
Funny thing no one mentioned that LOL nor did anyone mention about the zee horror show oh and tum bin jaun kahaanLOL

yeah my parents were Zee Freaks LOL there are plenty of shows that even zee probably have forgotten LOL

Vish if u by any chance wanna ad the link of the show amanat. u can =D
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com.watch?v=7xUlxiJKvxo[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by KinSanj - 02 October 2012 at 2:16am

Nandiniraizaada

Coolbie

Nandiniraizaada

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
happy birthday zee

-Zahra15-

IF-Rockerz

-Zahra15-

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Congrats Zee TV.

I liked the beginning of Meri Doli Teri Angana, Banoo man teri dulhan before the re-incarnation, Kasamh se after Gurdeep kohli entered, Dev of Choti Bahu, Maahi and Shabd, Simran and Ruhaan, Vidya-Sagar and KVG from YMGGK.

But, my favorite as my Siggies and DP leak out, is Punar vIvah, Yash and Aarti.

Zee TV have also had pretty vamps, Sindoora from BMTD was my all-time favorite, her saree, atitude, rings, everything I liked with her, i forgot to mention, I also liked Mohit, the one who played her soon. Back then I didn't know about GC, so I had many Favs LOL Even Iqbal khan is nice and Rithwik too ok.

About reality shows, well I prefer DID because at least I understand it, about sur taal singing, I dunno a bit. StiLl, for around 3-4 years I was hooked to Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, simply because of Aditya Narayan, I so love him, he is a nice performer, good actor and very nice singer and handsome too, still GC is the best for me,,,haha.

And now waiting for Qubool hain, for which I might wait till exams are over. Loved him since DMG. Used to watch GC in GHSP but online becauseback then I didn't have SO in Mauritius, but now am more than haapy than Zee Tv has chosen him for their show, since i have Zee Tv home, and now I also have Star when i no longer want itLOL

KSG and GC both on screen, on Zee Tv, I swear some day my TV screen will burnLOL

Congrats to the entire Team of ZEE. Waiting to see the celebration in the MahaSangam in PV.

I just realised I didn't mention about the actresses. First and foremost is Kratika not because of PV, but I loved her since JKR, I started watching it regularly when she entered, it was a bit weird for me to watch romantic scenes of the lil girl and kingLOL An the one in Astitva, she is very pretty for me, like she has that aura and poise, and Priyal Gor was so bubbly, Sindoora, the 2nd Bani, the one in Nagin and Shree, I liked both of them even Ankita is good. Well, i belive all the actors, actresses are good, it suffices to make the best use of them for the audience to love them more and more.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZEE TV!!!!!!!

arushiashvik

IF-Rockerz

arushiashvik

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
love zee tvParty

arti_17

IF-Dazzler

arti_17

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
happy birthday ZeeParty
congrats 4 completing 20 yrs...remember watching hum paanch, zee horror show, mahabharat n lots other shows...Big smile
currently i luv watching Hitler didi, DID n Saregamapa...Big smile
lovely postBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silent.Dreamer.ByGod.Nancy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top