Members Lounge

ZEE TV's 20 Years Celebration : Do Come and Join! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 12

alicia.

IF-Sizzlerz

alicia.

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
ClapZEE congratulations ! Party
Thank you soo much for the awesome jodis of Arjun and Purvi , Lata and Raj , Abha and Karan , Yash and Aarti ! Big smile

Keep on entertaining us Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ZEE TV's 20 Years Celebration : Do Come and Join! (Page 7)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Beautiful thread . Brought so many memories back .Used to love HUM PAACH a lot . After that I am now hooked to Afsar Bitiya which is currently the best show wit awosoem Actors a/c to me . Love AB and Kinshuk Mahajan and the Leads Pintu & Krishna and their awosome Pair . 

-VishaD-

uluvmg

IF-Rockerz

uluvmg

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Congratulations Zee..We are proud of you & your accomplishment..we are confident that you will continue with even more success..good luck for future..

-VishaD-

ryukie

Goldie

ryukie

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
So happy zee is 20years old. I enjoy watching zee series only. Loved them ol.

-VishaD-

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Congratulations Zee! May you have many many more successful years ahead of you! 

-VishaD-

VersatileStar

Goldie

VersatileStar

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Beautiful thread Smile
So many memories of old soaps came fresh to my mind

Congratulations to Zee TV Party and best wishes for many more birthdays to come
Looking forward to grand celebrations tomorrow
Clap Clap

-VishaD-

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Wowow!!!!!!!! I think i watched all of those shows hahaha minus two or three. Hahahaha onggg where to begin, one show i wish was up there was humari betiyon ka vivah! Loved that. But gklb, tb, kk, rinh, i remember the shows reth, and piya ga ghar, and lipstick, as well, soo many wow i honestly think ive seen them all. Yay zeee 20 years!

subha2601

IF-Sizzlerz

subha2601

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
The first page is awesome.However,the TM has forgot to mention two serials which were superhit and gave zee tv recognition and success when it was launched.
First was Tara which was i guess the first hindi serial on zee tv.It starred Navneet Nishan,Alok Nath and many other great actors.Navneet Nishan is still called as Tara as the serial was hugely popular and worked for a long time.
Second was Amanat.How could u forget this show?This was a brilliant and the most popular show on zee and it too worked for many years.None of the serials are as good as this show.It was just mindblowing.
There were many other serials too but never mind,u didn't add them.But these two serials were remarkable and made zee the most popular channel.

Anyways,as i said,the first page is super awesome and i must say,u worked really hard.Hats off to u,TM. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top