Beautiful thread πŸ˜Š
So many memories of old soaps came fresh to my mind

Congratulations to Zee TV πŸ₯³ and best wishes for many more birthdays to come
Looking forward to grand celebrations tomorrow
πŸ‘ πŸ‘
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Wowow!!!!!!!! I think i watched all of those shows hahaha minus two or three. Hahahaha onggg where to begin, one show i wish was up there was humari betiyon ka vivah! Loved that. But gklb, tb, kk, rinh, i remember the shows reth, and piya ga ghar, and lipstick, as well, soo many wow i honestly think ive seen them all. Yay zeee 20 years!
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
The first page is awesome.However,the TM has forgot to mention two serials which were superhit and gave zee tv recognition and success when it was launched.
First was Tara which was i guess the first hindi serial on zee tv.It starred Navneet Nishan,Alok Nath and many other great actors.Navneet Nishan is still called as Tara as the serial was hugely popular and worked for a long time.
Second was Amanat.How could u forget this show?This was a brilliant and the most popular show on zee and it too worked for many years.None of the serials are as good as this show.It was just mindblowing.
There were many other serials too but never mind,u didn't add them.But these two serials were remarkable and made zee the most popular channel.

Anyways,as i said,the first page is super awesome and i must say,u worked really hard.Hats off to u,TM. 
Tahitien-moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Visha for super thread

And congrats zee Tv my favourite telechannel which braught about best tele show ever made punarvivah πŸ‘And it's magical couple Arya thanks for that And glad you are celebrating this 20th anniversary with Yash's birthday πŸ˜‰
karsuh thumbnail
Thanks Visha and wow you have done a wonderful job on the thread and well done πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ€—

Congratulations Zee tv on your 20th Year Celebration πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ and thanks Zee tv for giving me YMGGK my all time favourite serial πŸ˜ƒ and Karan and Aabha my all time favourite jodi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒEdited by karsuh - 11 years ago
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hope20

Very big congratulations to Zee tv. It's has been a very long journey indeed. You have been living just as long as I have.

anyhow

* Which show on Zee TV was your favorite in the last 20 Years?

Favorite show will ALWAYS be Astitva Ek prem kahani.

* Which couple do you love best and why?

I would say Abhi and Simran from Astitva because till this day when I watch the old episodes on youtube they teach me how everything I need to know about family and love. In fact I love these two so much that I watch at least one episode a day with a cute scene.

i second this--And totally agree
never going to forget Abhi,simran--brilliant with their work
I have few more shows that i like but Astitva--is my all time fav

and second Anthakshari and Saregamapa --is in my list

SparklesDB thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Did an excellent worrk here Visha Dhami 
πŸ‘

Congrats to the entire Zee tv team

ALl zee shows rock especially on-going Mrs Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein  Edited by sweetprincess52 - 11 years ago
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oh wow!congarts to the zee team!
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
happy birthday to zee... wow 20 years of entertainment.
it's the best channel...have loved all of its shows...right from the old days to the current ones. piya ka ghar...amanat, kareena kareena..and all the new shows.

excited for the big celebration tomorrow.
maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
WONDERFUL thread!!!!πŸ‘

CONGRATS TO ZEE TV and all the actors/actress that have been attached to this channel!!!πŸ˜ƒ

It's because of  this channel that I still get to see GC on telly, and I'm so happy that we are going to celebrate 20 years with PV and Yash's bday!!!!😳
Edited by maneet_forever9 - 11 years ago