ZEE TV's 20 Years Celebration : Do Come and Join! - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Very big congratulations to Zee tv. It's has been a very long journey indeed. You have been living just as long as I have.

anyhow

* Which show on Zee TV was your favorite in the last 20 Years?

Favorite show will ALWAYS be Astitva Ek prem kahani.

* Which couple do you love best and why?

I would say Abhi and Simran from Astitva because till this day when I watch the old episodes on youtube they teach me everything I need to know about family and love. In fact I love these two so much that I watch at least one episode a day with a cute scene.

Edited by hope20 - 11 years ago
Congrats zee for completing 20 years. This channel has indeed given some classic shows, two of them being Hum Paanch and Hip Hip Hurray! I can still sit and watch Hip Hip Hurray zillion times and everytime tears will roll down my eyes. Such a beautiful show it was

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMEjYK7ye_4[/YOUTUBE]
Congrats to zee👏
Aaah just reading this thread gives me such nice memories of so many shows I used to watch (with my mum😆) :P
Loved so many zee shows,i remember i'd always use to look foward to sa re ga ma pa every weekend😃I loved saat phere,kasam se,banoo mein tere dulhaan,ghar ki laxmi betiyaan n'aaah those were the days when I actually liked watching dramas daily =) even after all these years I still adore sagar & vidya's couple just loved their love story was so cute<33
Wow Zee completed a good 20 years.

A m a z i n g thread Visha 🤗

I can't really mention just one show that touched my heart. There were quite a lot of dramatic shows I was glued to: Kasamh Se, Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli, Banoon Mein Teri Dulhaan and so on.

Hoping ZeeTV completes another 20 years in no time!
CONGRATZ 4 20years. celebration Zee T V
Thanks Visha For This Wonderful Thead.

I Love Karan&Abha, Rishi&Indira, Arjun&Purvi, Mayank&Gunjan, Dev&Radhika, Ranveer&Jazz, Mona&Anukalp, Manav&Archana.

Congrats Zeetv  For 20 Years Of  Wonderful Soaps. 
congrats to zee tv 's 20 years celebration
congo zee... thanx fr giving us sushita... my fav. show PAVITRA RISHTA... sushita my favourites forever
Congrates Zee 4 completing 20 years.