Posted: 11 years ago
CONGRATS ON NEW THREAD😊 

update soon plzzz😳
Congrats on ur new thread !!! Awesome precap
Part 14:

Khushi: He's gone.. 
Mohit was shocked now.. He asked her and she told him the truth??
Mohit: What was he doing here Khushi? He came to Sheesh Mahal? Why? How? What were the damm security guards doing? And you?? You allowed him to enter your room?? Why Khushi?? I mean.. I sometimes dont understand what is happening to you.. 

Mohit was about to come towards her but she moved back..
Mohit: Answer me Khushi.. I need a reply what was he doing at this time in your room??? 

Now Khushi was totally pissed on both these step brothers.. First Arnav had talked something cheap about her and Mohit and now after he left, Mohit wants to know what was Arnav doing in her room at night? That was pathetic.. What does these brothers think she is?? Her anger and frustration was surely fueled by Mohit's interference and hence she started blurting it out on him now.. 

Khushi: What do you think he was doing here Mohit?? You tell me that first..
Mohit was shocked.. For the very first time she was talking in a louder tone to him.. What made her so angry, he thought..
Mohit: Khushi.. I asked you first.. So you better answer me..(He said covering the distance between the two and all she did was push him hard behind..)

Khushi: He came here to tell me the truth of yours.. You get that.. A truth which I never expected to be true anytime.. 
Mohit was truely scared now.. What truth was she talking about? DId Arnav told her that Mohit was the one who kidnapped her on their wedding day?? And she believed??

Mohit: Truth?? What truth??
Khushi: That you kidnapped me Mohit..!! You did it.. 

She started crying once again and then sat on the floor .. She was totally broken.. Her life was made so miserable by these step brothers.. They both used her for their own revenge towards each other.. Why? Why was she considered a Scape Goat of sacrifice? Why?? She was crying bitterly now and Mohit sat before her.. 

Mohit: He told you and you believed?? 
Khushi was not surprised.. She knew Mohit from her childhood.. He never accepts his fault so easily.. 
Khushi: Know what?? I never thought you would still deny this fact when I myself have all the proofs with me that your men kidnapped me.. 
Mohit: Proofs?? What proofs?
Khushi: Why did you propose me with a Red Rose on our marriage day Mohit?? 
Mohit's face was truely turned down now.. He knew she was guessing right.. 
Khushi: No answer?? Fine.. Let me remind you why you did it.. You did to get the People's attention towards us so that your man can easily walk the staircase of the SHeesh Mahal and enter my room to kidnap me.. Nobody can see some unknown person roaming like that in this house,.. You did it for this.. 

Mohit gulped.. He knew she was arranging all the dots together to finally conclude the reason what made him kidnap her.. 
Mohit tried to touch her again and she flinched and moved back on the floor..
KHushi: Dont you dare Mohit.. Dont you dare..  I hate you for acting so low.. How can a husband kidnap his own fiancee on their wedding day only to take revenge from his Step Brother?? How can someone act so cheap Mohit??? You loved me right?? You were the one who wanted to marry me since you always felt you can never get a life partner like me.. Then why Mohit? Why did you do this??? That one act has changed my entire life.. Do you even realize that?? IS your hatered for your step brother more than your love for me?? Is that so??? Tell me Mohit .. Tell me..

She was still crying bitterly and Mohit too felt bad for this..He was all quiet.. All he could say to her after that was

Mohit: SORRY Khushi.. I am Sorry.. 

He said that and left her alone in her room once again.. Khushi was all broken now.. Finally Mohit confessed to her that YES he had kidnapped her .. 

Arnav was back to the Hotel and in his room. He called up AMan.. He told Aman what he intended to do on the Fashion show day in Lucknow.. Aman was totally shocked but he like the idea.. This would be the best way to inform all at once about their marriage.. 

Aman: ASR.. You are truely genious..!! Why didnt this idea POP in my brain??
Arnav: Aman for that you need a Brain..!! And you never had that (He said smirking on the call)
Aman: Aww...!! So that means all brainless people work for AR designs??? Wow..!! News of the day ASR.. 

Aman very well knew how to twist ASR's own words and fire back to him.. He loved doing that.. Arnav too smiled and then replied back..

Arnav: Now Aman.. Listen.. I need you to do something for me..
Aman: Always at your service ASR.. Just order..
Arnav: You remember my Mumma's Wedding Dress?? You would need to take that to our Designers and get a similar one designed for Khushi.. She would be wearing that on Monday.. 
Aman: What?? Similar one?? But ASR.. That Lehnga is very heavy.. And Khushi is so delicate.. WOuld she be able to balance herself in it?
Arnav: What am I for Aman?? 

Aman had a deep blush on his face.. He sometimes was confused what ASR truely was.. He hated his wife for some reasons and he was also attracted to her for some other reasons.. 
Arnav: Aman.. You would need to do this as soon as possible as we dont have enough time.. I am coming back with Di and Shyam to Delhi by tomorrow evening.. I have Khushi's measurements.. I would give that to you tomorrow.. OK?? 
Aman: Measurements? Since when did the Chairman of AR Designs start taking measurements..??? That was not your Job ASR..!! 
Arnav: SHut up Aman.. I meant I have her Dress with me.. THat should help..
Aman: Great..!! You took it off her?? Dont tell me that.!!
Arnav : Aman.. How can you build up so much of gutter thoughts when the matter comes to me??
Aman: Because according to me Arnav Singh Raizada is a Prince of the Gutter World.. You yourself wont believe this so soon.. Ask the girls who dream about you.. They would tell it all.. 

Arnav: Ok now thats enough.. I know.. Will see you tomorrow.. Good night.. 

Anjali , Shyam and Arnav left for Delhi the next day.. Anjali never showed up to Arnav that she knew he was meeting Khushi secretly  in Lucknow.. She wanted to know why they were meeting?? Was Khushi fooling Arnav for Mohit?? May be she had planned with Mohit to fake her Love towards Arnav and then destroy him ??She was worried a bit.. She was truely worried.. But she couldnt jump to conclusions.. SHe had to wait and watch what was happening.. She now surely had a keen eye on every move of Arnav..  

4 more days passed.. But Anjali didnt find any suspicious things related to Arnav and his doings.. He was much busy with the new Launch of the Wedding Lehnga's in the Fashion Show held in Lucknow in the next 2 days..And well Arnav had even insisted Anjali to participate in it as the Show Stopper.. And she had readily agreed.. She knew her chotte.. He always knew how to bring smile on her face.. He could do anything for her.. So no Khushi Gupta can come in between her and Arnav's relationship .. Never.. She thought..

She was practicing her Walk on the ramp everyday so as to be perfect till the actual show.. Shyam never failed to accompany her at the Ramp just to be supportive enough and cheer her up.. She loved her husband for that.. Akash and Aman were the only ones other than Arnav who knew why the show was preponed and what was the main highlight of that show.. It would not be Arnav Singh Raizada's sister participating in it.. But Arnav introducing his Wife to the world.. They were a bit happy for hoping this to happen.. But somewhere they were scared too.. Scared of what the reactions of the family would be after that..

Aman: Akash.. You sure everything is set for the Show?
Akash who was busy with his File just noded a YES
Aman: Have you checked the Final checklist?
Akash: Yes AMan.. I have already done that.. We are not forgetting anything ..
Aman: No we are.. We didnt include some ambulances in it.
Akash was totally confused.. 
Akash: Ambulance??? For what?? Bhai is not gonna walk the ramp for the girls to faint .. Dont worry..
Aman started laughing loud imaging Arnav doing the Ramp Walk but then he became a bit serious again..
Aman: Ohh COme one Akash.. Not ASR.. I mean..After introducing his Wife to the family, dont you think the weak Malik's would need the Ambulances to reach the Hospitals and get treated..

Akash now started laughing along with Aman..
Akash: Aman.. You are hillarious.. Yeah.. We need them.. Will get some 2 - 3.. Ok? (He said laughing still.. Thats when Arnav entered Akash's cabin..)
Arnav: Guys.. Whats wrong?? Why are you both laughing so much?? Any good joke ?? 
Aman: Forget it ASR.. Its nothing that important .. (He said again laughing and seeing Akash who was doing the same..)
Arnav: Ok Guys .. Now lets get serious.. Aman.. I need you to start for Lucknow tonight.. You need to meet Khsuhi and make her mind set for the show.. And also make sure she is with you from the morning of the Show day.. I dont want her to be late that evening.. Get that??
Aman: Yup... I will.. 
Akash: Anything for me Bhai??
Arnav: Yeah.. Di and the family responsibilty is on you.. You need to make sure they all reach Lucknow safely and make sure on their Hotel Stay..
Akash:Right Bhai..
Aman: IS there anything else left for you ASR?? You divided everything between we two only??
Arnav got up and walked to the Window seeing outside..

Arnav: No Aman.. I have a more important Job that day.. And that is to invite the Malik's.. Which I would be personally.. 
Aman and Akash looked at each other and then back to Arnav..

Akash: Bhai you sure?? I mean you will go to Sheesh Mahal ?
Aman: Akash.. Dont worry.. He is used to it now.. He has already been there twice.. (He said blushing..)
Arnav: That was secretly Aman.. Now it would be a Face Off between me and him...

In these 4 days Khushi had went back to her Gupta House.. After knowing the fact from Mohit himself that he kidnapped her, how could she stay in Sheesh Mahal?? Mohit tried to stop her but she didnt.. Daadi was also made aware of what Mohit did and She too was little upset with that.. But then she thought of patching up Mohit and Khushi once again.. If not now.. May be later.. She knew Khsuhi's anger would be calmed down soon.. Little did she knew that her dream of making Khushi , the Malik's bahu was already shattered the same day when Arnav Singh Raizada married her legally.. 

Precap for Part 15 – Page 16.
Edited by Madhu123 - 11 years ago
awesome update loved it mohit accept that he kidnap her n i just love akash n aman loved the trio n khushi left sheesh mahal n dadi also knows but wants to patch them up cant wait to read more loved the update congrats on the new thread Edited by drunkiiebabe - 11 years ago
so all prepared for his announcement for marriage...
great ...
we are waiting for anjali shyam and malik's response on that
Completely awesome update !! Sooo It wozz Mohit who kidnapped her !! 
Good, Khushi left sheesh mahal!
Aman and Akash r funny !
Arnav vl introduce khusi as his wyf..!! Dats really grt..i really lyk akash nd aman of dis ff..dey r awsum...thank god mohit admit his fault...waitn 4 nxt pt...
Dadi knows about Arnav and Khushi Marriage than why she is quite?

Great update..as usual...

Poor poor Khushi. First she has to deal with Arnav who forced her into this marriage and then she had to deal with Mohit who first had her kidnapped. At least she got him to confess that. It is true Khushi has become the scape goat between the two brothers.

Anjali knows that Arnav had met up with Khushi behind everyone's back pity she is gonna get shocked when she hears he married her.
The fashion show is gonna be very interesting.
Awesome update.
Edited by rashika - 11 years ago
awesome update
n a request
in the next update  i want the fashion show 
plzzz